PDA

View Full Version : atv sport mag and postin a pic?

397ccEX
02-27-2005, 07:29 AM
Who has atvsport mag and do you like it i currently subscribe to Dirtwheels and just wanted change lemme no

I keep tryin to post a pic of my bike in the 400ex forum but it says file is over 15000 :huh
help please

LTandRaptorider
02-27-2005, 09:27 AM
I've subscribed to ATVSport for a couple years now, really like it.

On posting your pic... you need to reduce the size of the pic for posting on here. Otherwise, put your pics on a site such as Imagestation, or many others, then use the IMG button on here, which links your site to view in your post.

hondaguy2
02-27-2005, 09:34 AM
i was thinking about it too, when my subscription runs out. The april 05 dirtwheels is almost all ads. its rediculous, i dont see why they have to put that many pages of extra ads in it. the first thing i do when i get mine it tear mine all out. the april 05 they have about 20 pages of rocky mountain atv catalogue in it. if i wanted rocky mountain atv i would have just ordered another catalouge from them. it just makes me disgusted that half or 3/4 of dirtswheels is ads.:grr:

cool 300ex
02-27-2005, 10:31 AM
I have a subscription to both mags!

You can make a imagestation account and put pics in to. Or a photobucket and a few others. The upload thing never works for me my pics are over the limit and i am to lazy to resize them because everytime i do they look like crap.