PDA

View Full Version : damn cops

Scott-300ex
02-27-2005, 12:07 AM
Alright i don't want to get this thread shut down so take it easy on the reply's.

About 15 miles away from me is this big town, south st. louis, we all call it south county, well every friday and saturday night a lot of people cruise, tons of people. The Home Depot parking lot is always filled with cars, on a regular night at least 50 cars and tons of people. So me and a bunch of other kids, my friends, head up there, we get up there and the parking lot is packed, so we cruise up about 2-3 miles and turn around like everyone else does. We come back and our friends go to Home Depot, me and my other friend go to the mall and he's like "They all went to home depot" im like, "Well, i guess we'll go" he's like "Will we get in trouble" my friend riding with me says "No, they don't care, they'd like you to be out of there by 10 though" it was 9:15, my friends like, "Lets go then", then i ask my friend riding with me lets call him matt, because thats his name, im like have you ever got in trouble, hes like "No"

So we take off to go over there, we find where they are parked so i pull up and so does my friend, me and my friend aren't even there 30 seconds and a cop pulls up. It was me and about 8 or so other cars, and they were all my friends. So ya know, everyone else that we don't know scatters in there stupid ricers. The cop goes, "Alright, everybody 17 and older give me your licenses" so everyone but like 2 kids did because we were old enough, there were about 14 licenses in his hand, so the cop goes "Alright, im ganna pick 2 at a time and im ganna flip a coin, whoever looses is getting summited" so me and my friends are spending the whole time trying to figure out what summit is, so he calls 2 of our names out and askes us to pick, whoever won he said "Go sit in a car, the other one step over here"

Luckily I won, which i wanted to loose just to fight the court. Oh a summit means you have to go to court, but it wasn't a ticket, yeah, how gay is that. So my one friend is like, "How are we gettin a ticket for this" and the cop says "You know, this was just going to be a drill but now that you said something your gettin real submits" which i thought was bull $hit because he already said he was ganna submit us. So half of us get tickets and half don't, and we were all there talkin and bicthin about it by my friends car, then my friend and i relize we had our one hand open knives cliped on our pockets and we were like, whewww, we didn't get caught.

One cop was cool, he's like "If you wanna get a bunch of sockets and put them in a bag and beat the hell out of that cop you can, it wouldn't bother me" the cop who started all this $hit, and then what pisses me off is this one cop backs up and squels the tires, then does a burnout when he puts it in drive right when he leaves the parking lot from us. Then the cool cop goes "Yeah, he'll get a ticket for that" that guy was sweet.

So we all go back to our town at wal-mart and meet up and think of ways we can screw this guy over, that dickhead.

And as soon as i won the coin toss, i called LazeR on here and told him about it, and he was like "What the ***"

Yeah, I came home and told my parents and the other 20 people that were here.

I had my 5.0 you know and we weren't racing or anything, i tapped the gas like 30 minutes before that to kick it sideways but we weren't reving them up or anything and the cop comes over. Then my one friend was like "Hey help me adjust my carberator" the other guys are like "Why" im like its an excuse you idiots, go with it and he's like "Because its not running right, remember"

Haha

So man, this was long but i hope you read it all, its pretty interesting and me and all my friends are pissed off as hell.

So whatch out for cops:grr:

wheeltrax
02-27-2005, 12:14 AM
thats kinda like around here too. theres not much for ppl to do on friday and sat nights so we all go to our "strip" hwy 100. some cops are dicks there too, some arent. I hear ya. Its fun going out and just meeting ppl your age and talkin to them and seein some pretty nice cars. Wednesday nights in summer a big also because one of the mc donalds out there has a nice car show and alot of those cars go out cruising. Then the cops always seem to take away the fun in it by having a "no cruising" rule. People still do, you cant make more then 2 laps in the 2 hours i believe. The cops seem to pull over the ricers and cars like yours more then the average beaters. For as lame as the cruising sounds.. its rather fun and its something to do.

Scott-300ex
02-27-2005, 12:24 AM
yeah, we have that law too, like 2 laps in 2 hours

and they probably pic on my kind of car a lot more cuz they hear and notice it, i mean i could drive back and forth the whole night in our explore and they wouldn't even look at it cuz its just an explorer, ya know, family car, doesn't rev up or anything

and we weren't doing anything wrong and Home Depot doesn't even care, he comes and im like they can't do anything, its not public or city property, its Home Depots, they own it and they don't mind us bein there, uhhhhhhhhh they piss me off

this thread isn't against cops cuz in my town and everywhere near it except this place i've met them and they are nice and cool people. One cop i met when i was drivin our 70 fairlane started sayin how he liked the car and he's restorin a 64 galaxy and he went into detail about what he was all doin. I like cops, they gotta do there job, but this guy was stupid and had absolutley no reason to do what he did, and what he did, who would think of doing that, and he can't do anything, we weren't doin anything, he acted like a child

big-guy
02-27-2005, 01:53 AM
There is this thing called probable cause, and without it, a cop can't do squat. He can't even ask for ID for no reason. And flipping a coin? How the heck could that ever stand up in court? I'd be finding a new hobby, or at least researching the law...

popo
02-27-2005, 04:01 AM
It's called a SUMMONS.... meaning to appear in court.

WTF is a Summit? go to the top of mountain or what.

O I just love these cop bashing posts.

Screamin440
02-27-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by popo

O I just love these cop bashing posts.

popo,

I'm kind of curious as to what the reason would be to give them a summons. I can't see where they really did anything wrong. However, we are also only getting one side of the story.

ny300exrider
02-27-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by popo

O I just love these cop bashing posts. ahhaha i was thinking the same thing, WTF?