PDA

View Full Version : Got porked...ebay (bear81)

KFX
02-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I bought a set of front itp welded wheels off ebay and the guy totaly lied ( bear81) on the description and said they were 3+2 wheels when they were actully 4+2 wheels. He mentioned and had a picture of some small dents in the outer rings but didnt say anything about the inner lips and didnt have any pics of the inside They were totaly trashed. The rims were so bent the rim would hit the brake caliper. Plus the bead wouldnt even seat. I asked him about it and he says "oh they dont even make a 4+2 wheel" I said no $hit thats because the wheel is out of the 80's, I even sent him pictures of the wheels and the backspacing. He was like you dont know what your doing! And he said "what do you mean there rubbing the calipers and the tires dont seat"? The inside of the wheel was all grooved up from were they were rubbing on his calipers, and I said if the beads seat so good then why did you silicon the beads? So I asked for a refund and he said only for the price of the wheels not shipping costs....so I would be out of $40 right off the bat. And he wanted me to send the wheels to him then he would sent the refund. I was like I dont trust you at all and you lie threw your teeth, And said Im not getting *ucked twice! I WOULD AVOID THIS JACK***** AT ALL COSTS!

bansheeguy77
02-26-2005, 09:28 PM
that sucks bro. a few years back when i sold the rims off my trailblazer (douglas .190's) some dude gave me 211 bucks for all four used rims. so i actually made money off of them. but then he complained and wanted his money back because he said he thought they were for a warrior. needless tosay he didnt get his money back. i had polaris in the description about 20 times :scary:

boonovies
02-26-2005, 09:29 PM
report him to ebay

Cody_300ex
02-26-2005, 10:18 PM
That sucks man. Gotta be carefull on eBay nowadays.

wheeltrax
02-27-2005, 12:08 AM
even if you report him to ebay, they dont do a whole lot, they send it to squaretrade.. which for me did nothing. Alot of good deals can be had on ebay, but its so easy to get screwed on there too.

big-guy
02-27-2005, 01:57 AM
If you paid with a credit card you can contest the charge.

Or send em back postage due.

Don't forget to follow up on the feedback.

They look pretty good in the pic.

big-guy
02-27-2005, 02:06 AM
If you paid with a credit card you can contest the charge.

250R-Dee
02-27-2005, 02:24 AM
Can you post a link the auction? I'd like to see what the description says. Are there any manufacturing markings on the wheels because you can determine the exact model from these markings.

JTRtrx250r
02-27-2005, 02:32 AM
rolltec250r strikes again I see:rolleyes: Thats bear81 http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72759

You should have seen how many bolts were missing from the "bent" beadlocks I got from him:rolleyes: :mad: or the torn ball joint boots on my Laegers that supossedly had a couple "tiny" tears:rolleyes: :grr: :cuss:

bansheeguy77
02-27-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
rolltec250r strikes again I see:rolleyes: Thats bear81 http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72759

You should have seen how many bolts were missing from the "bent" beadlocks I got from him:rolleyes: :mad: or the torn ball joint boots on my Laegers that supossedly had a couple "tiny" tears:rolleyes: :grr: :cuss:

you can send them back for rolltec credit lmao. sounds like maybe he has his own shop or somehting? either way what he is doing is wrong. but jtr bro why didnt you ask for pics inside and out?

KFX
02-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Thanks JTR...thats just goes to show that he does indeed sell garbage! :mad:

here's the ebay link...... LINK (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4528738143&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6)

JTRtrx250r
02-27-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
you can send them back for rolltec credit lmao. sounds like maybe he has his own shop or somehting? either way what he is doing is wrong. but jtr bro why didnt you ask for pics inside and out? he did send me pics, but you couldnt tell at all from the pics, and all the bolts were still there, wasnt till after I supplied the missing bolts and mounted them up was it obvious 1 wobbled:mad: :rolleyes:

I knew what kind of prick he was after I simply asked if he was positive what the off-set was...dude jumped my chit bigtime, after spending almost $700 thru the jackstick I figured it was a harmless simple question:rolleyes: Hes the exact reason my sig says what it does..

Its a spineless jellyfish kind of thing to do to ppl online...I know that!

Admin
02-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Please handle this matter in private