PDA

View Full Version : WORCS Havasu Round 2

CannondaleRider
02-26-2005, 08:07 PM
My Cannondale won't be together by round 2, but i REALLY want to race. So i'm going to race my Wolverine in the Utility class(yeah its sad, but hey, im racing)

I was just curious of what the track was like:ermm:

400grl
02-26-2005, 08:36 PM
From what I hear, the course isn't very long, and it loops along the lake (actually on the beach) - and since it's spring break at Havasu, I'd say prepare for some whiplash! :) ;)

Zhvonte
02-27-2005, 09:10 PM
I raced it before, and to be quite honest, I fell the track is kindof boring... its just a lot of twist and turns to equal about 4 miles of track, that is it... just up and down and right and left, ect.... there is nothing special about it because its all man made, I enjoy more like idaho where the hills are natural, just my two cents...

I am still going however because its not only close to home, but running for points.... so no real *****ing from my end, gotta support worcs for having an all atv series.....

WORCSYFZ199
02-28-2005, 05:35 PM
That track is pretty awesome, lots of ruts and whoops and its pretty sandy, also one section you are one the shore of the lake, It is way fun, hopefully I will be able to race it cause I cracked my stock swingarm on my YFZ and I need a new one and have it put on before the race, so wish me luck!

LapTraffic
02-28-2005, 06:00 PM
I'll be there.
Heard the same thing about the track, but racin is racin... :)

AndreS
02-28-2005, 10:32 PM
i really really want to go, but it's looking like work isn't going to cooperate...

Zhvonte
03-01-2005, 04:35 PM
come on andre, I was nice nuff to drive to idaho, you could at least drive to arizona :p oh hell i am even doing idaho again, and washington this time....

National#6
03-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Deep sand and lots of woops. I hope it is not so hot this yr. I have been looking at the weather and it is around 70 deg. right now. We came from Ut and it was 10 deg. because of an inversion. When race day came it was 99 deg. I was not prepared for that. I don't think I have ever been so tired in my life!!!

AndreS
03-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Zhvonte- trust me if i could convince the boss to let me out for a few days, i would be there....

Duncanracer
03-02-2005, 09:29 AM
i'll be there racing Open B and Production B again

ready to get my *** whooped again...