PDA

View Full Version : MHSC Lebanon who went?

Martin Blair
02-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Well today sucked for my new bike didnt work to wel, I spent it all in first lap and arm pump was so bad I wreck 3 times on the second lap and got highcentered and had to wait for someone to come help. Anyway I need to work harder on arm pump, and not burn out 1st lap.

I think that track sucks, roughest in series and arm pump sucked, hella way to open the season

BTW who else thinks we need our own forum for mhsc?

geogeorge
02-26-2005, 08:42 PM
I got arm pump on the second lap and had it the hole race. I was able to hold on to first untilllike the last lap in the last mile. It is a rough track alway has been. Please don't let today shape your view of all the races.

Yes, maybe the time has come for are own venue. but lets see what happends the rest of the year first.

86atc250r
02-26-2005, 09:01 PM
If you guys want your own messageboard, I can make that happen. Let me know if you have several guys who will use it and I'll see that you get one - free of charge & bogus advertising.

toby400ex
02-27-2005, 11:14 AM
I went, track was sorta rough, Im a little beat to hell to say the least. Gabe, I would definately use a MHSC message board if someone made one. I know tons of other people would too, prolly more than the HillBillyGp board.

jdwxv3
02-27-2005, 11:22 AM
I did not think the track sucked. I thougt it was a hard track but it was fun. We just have to deal with the lay of the land it cant be changed. I think the only thing we can do is get into better shape and not blam the track. I was tired as hell to but at least the track was marked well and relatively safe. I for one know I would use a MHSC page!! Later all and check out Jonny and Monica's pic page! Thanks, Josh

geogeorge
02-27-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't blame the track. I'm just old and out of shape.
It is a challenging track that is what I like about it. It was marked really good and I liked it.

I would use the message board to but I'm also going to keep useing this one. Harland has been very good to the missouri guys and I thank him. I'm going to send him a e-mail letting him know I think its grat what he does.

Thanks Harlend just in case he is reading this.

UbeenSmoked
02-27-2005, 04:17 PM
I went and thought it was a very fun track, though on the second lap i sliced two holes in my tires so i was done for the day,(whish i had tire balls).

i met a few people, i met Josh and was nice meeting u, i was looking for yellow beadlocks lol dont know y tho, and met a few others

jdwxv3
02-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Yea Matt nice meeting you. Wish we could of hung out a little more but you know everyone gets busy and time just flies by. And with no consessions I just wanted to get out and get somthing to eat! Later, Maybe I will see you at Iowa one or two times this year.

UbeenSmoked
02-27-2005, 04:38 PM
ya i know wut u mean, i got cotton mouth really bad on the first lap and had nothing to drink so was looking for some drink we o got done. i might be there for the second race, my buddy wants to go back for the next one before the Iowa sereis starts off

geogeorge
02-27-2005, 04:48 PM
If you come down look me up i would like to meet you. I hope you do make it and I am plaining on hitting one or two Iowa races this year.

Thanks for coming down.

Rob Dob
02-28-2005, 11:44 AM
I was there and thru each lap, I cussed the rocks and whooped out sections more and more. Now that the race is over, I'm ready to go back and do it again. I just have to keep telling myself that everybody else has to go thru it to, so why complain. It's an even playing field. -Rob

geogeorge
02-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Rob Dob
I was there and thru each lap, I cussed the rocks and whooped out sections more and more. Now that the race is over, I'm ready to go back and do it again. I just have to keep telling myself that everybody else has to go thru it to, so why complain. It's an even playing field. -Rob

Old age is great. I kept forgetting there were rocks, and roots, and all that other stuff each lap.:D

millphoto
02-28-2005, 03:22 PM
I thought the track was awesome! I've been racing the hillbilly series and let me tell ya, there's some rough tracks in that one. It'll make ya grow some hair on yer chest. Trust me, I'm up to 9 hairs and going strong! Nothing like official"Spud cut" to make a man outa ya! Well so much for that kind of talk, I smacked a tree trying to get out of someones way and broke my spindle. If that riders out there reading this I was on a blue yfz with a blue led taillight with only one led working. I heard you yelling and every time I went to a passing lane you seemed to slow down. I really don't like to come to a complete stop to let someone around, so sorry if i did'nt do it the way you wanted. Next time If you get behind me just pass me in a field or something, I usually chicken out when it comes to the high speed stuff.

geogeorge
02-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
I thought the track was awesome! I've been racing the hillbilly series and let me tell ya, there's some rough tracks in that one. It'll make ya grow some hair on yer chest. Trust me, I'm up to 9 hairs and going strong! Nothing like official"Spud cut" to make a man outa ya! Well so much for that kind of talk, I smacked a tree trying to get out of someones way and broke my spindle. If that riders out there reading this I was on a blue yfz with a blue led taillight with only one led working. I heard you yelling and every time I went to a passing lane you seemed to slow down. I really don't like to come to a complete stop to let someone around, so sorry if i did'nt do it the way you wanted. Next time If you get behind me just pass me in a field or something, I usually chicken out when it comes to the high speed stuff.

9 hiars? heck I only did one Hill Billy and I have 8. :D

I was not the one that was passing you butI do remimber seeing the led tail light. I am the kind of guy that if you give me just a little room I'm around you.

So, if I ever piss some one off with the way I pass (more like no passions in it) I'm sorry and I really don't mean to be a bu** head out there.

Thanks

ttire
03-02-2005, 01:53 PM
they lebanon track was awesome as usual, yes it was rough, but that's what seperates the men from the boys!

i think a website for just the mhsc would be very cool.

Rob Dob
03-02-2005, 02:45 PM
There is a MHSC web site: www.mhscracing.com
But I do agree that that we need a forum, wheter it be on that site, or another one.
-Rob

ttire
03-02-2005, 03:46 PM
that's what i meant.

5valves
03-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by ttire
that's what i meant.
I dont see us getting anymore than we already have at the MHSC site. I think we are lucky to have what we do there.

As many posts as we have been seeing here I would think we might be getting our own thread

Lets have a great turn out for round 2. Start spreading the word. I would like to see a race that had more quads than bikes.

Although I am planning on doing a sat quad sunday bike race one time this year. I think I better plan on taking monday of work that weekend.

geogeorge
03-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Rob Dob
There is a MHSC web site: www.mhscracing.com
But I do agree that that we need a forum, wheter it be on that site, or another one.
-Rob

they don't do formus on the missouri site for eather bikes or atv,s.

I'll talk with a that guy that has offered us a form again.

hope you all will look me up at the next race or the next race you can make it too.

thaks
goeff

jlm996s
03-04-2005, 09:45 AM
I was there....my first Missouri race. It was a fun course. I didn't have a camelbak.....I was in need of a drink by the end. I got a little bit of water when we went through the little creek....it was nasty, but tasted good at the time:D

toby400ex
03-06-2005, 07:44 PM
I think I watched you do that.:huh

millphoto
03-07-2005, 09:36 AM
We've got it fixed so I'm ready to head to sedalia. Hopefully I will avoid the trees this time.:) See ya'll saturday

86atc250r
03-07-2005, 09:44 AM
I went ahead and set up a local board for you guys to talk on without having to weed thru unrelated material... The link is below:

http://www.qsqra.com/qsqra/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

millphoto
03-07-2005, 09:57 AM
I just registered, thanks for putting it together!

jlm996s
03-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Me too! :D

millphoto
03-08-2005, 05:00 PM
howdy all, we've got the race photos from lebanon online now. Check'em out at www.millerphotographs.com

5valves
03-08-2005, 08:34 PM
howdy all, we've got the race photos from lebanon online now. Check'em out at www.millerphotographs.com
Great pics as usual.
#100-111 are the best. lol
I missed out on getting my pics, guess you had some puter problems?
I have the numbers though.
You guys do a great job, and we really do like getting the photo's at the track.
maybe a Helmet cam and a DVD should be in your future???
Would sell like hotcakes, I would guess.
I have the helmet cam and the recorder

thanks
Ryon

yfz450xc
03-09-2005, 04:24 AM
I just want to say you guy's are awsome and love the job you do.
Thanks Scott B Johnson

jdwxv3
03-09-2005, 05:17 AM
Yea I would buy at least one DVD. That would be AWESOME!! Thanks for the Pics again Tim! Good job!

millphoto
03-09-2005, 03:19 PM
thanks for the compliments! I think we've got the computer problems fixed now, apparently it was a software issue.
We've been thinking about the helmet cam thing for a while now. I would like to do it one of these days.
See ya'll saturday,
Tim