PDA

View Full Version : Can Somone Please Tell Me What They Think My Quad Is Worth Having Troubleseling/trade

raptorman2001
02-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Very Very nice yamaha raptor TONS OF EXTRAS FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR A MX READY/TRAIL400

Awsome 2001 Yamaha Raptor That Is Almost Fully Moded For Sale Or Trade 4 400ex W/exta

HEY I HAVE A AWSOME RAPTOR THAT HAS
BRAND NEW WHEEL AND TIRES
ALL GYT-R SKIDS (FRONT TO BACK)
GYT-R GRAB BAR
DG FRONT BUMPER
CARBON FIBER LIGHT GAURDS(mean look)
acesesbie hand gaurds
renthal handlebars
k&n air filter
fmf power core 4 full exaust
with power bomb header (extra hp)
jetted (dyno jet)
professionally ported and polished
stage2 cams
pistons and rings
2002 TRANNY BECAUSE OR RECALL ON 2001
and there is probally more i have forgotten but this is almost the meanest quad i have ever ridden no joke!!!
IT IS BLUE WITH A GREY NOSE PIECE

JR3
02-26-2005, 07:43 PM
does it have a arms or suspension or axle u know like burgard and elkas and durablue axle or something a long those lines just asking cause u said its mean

raptorman2001
02-26-2005, 07:51 PM
NO MAN I WANTED TO PUT THAT STUFF ON THERE TILL I DECIDED TO GET RID OF IT FOR A RACE QUAD SO I CAN RACE WITH MY FRIENDS IT HAS OVER 3500 WORTH OF AFTERMARKET NOW AND WHAT I MEANT BY MEAN IS THAT IT WILL FLAT RUN I CAM WITH IN INCHES OF BEATING THE NEW YAMAHA 450 AND IT WAS PIPED AND JETTED

Cody_300ex
02-26-2005, 08:06 PM
First of all lay off the caps lock. 01 rappy's are known for problems, might be asking to much, might look like a total POS, bunch of different factors. Also you might wanna try the for sale fourm.

02-26-2005, 08:07 PM
put it in the For Sale forum and see what you get for offers.

raptorman2001
02-26-2005, 08:17 PM
that is the thing i did put there three times and notified tons of people and still no offers of any thing interesting a few 250r offers and a couple of almost stock 400 trades and right now my quad blue books 4k with out aftermarket and i know i wont get out of it what i have in but i would at least like to get 3600 can any body please help me sell this thing and i would be very grateful if anybody can help me at all let me know

jonc623
02-26-2005, 10:26 PM
just be patient it took me over a month to trade my cannondale off and as far as racing what kind you can race a raptor something to start on anyway :D

raptorman2001
02-27-2005, 05:17 AM
i am wanting to race motorcross and ther raptor just sets up to high for that and it just not made for a track

400grl
02-27-2005, 07:28 AM
YOu should definately around 4 for it......at least here in AZ you would, if it looked REALLY well taken care of. Engine work scares people.......and for good reason. Who knows who did it, and if they even knew what they were doing. The 02 tranny upgrade should help sell it - but again - it will make people nervous if they don't know or trust who did your motor / tranny work.

Don't rely on the internet forms to sell this thing - we have the Cycle Trader - which is a bi-weekly magazine that we sell our bikes/quads in - it's the BEST way to sell a quad........they have an online service you might check into it - www.traderonline.com - I think this might help you.

I doubt anyone would trade for it, either - your best bet is to sell it and get the cash to buy something you want.

Hope that helps.

SRH
02-27-2005, 09:55 AM
i wouldnt count on getting over 3300, 3-3300 should be the right range, then good luick selling it, no mx racer will want it, no xc guy will, maybe a desert racer or rec rider, and those mods arent gonna wow them into spending more than they can get a stocker for put it back to stock and sell the mods you will do better

LTandRaptorider
02-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Have to agree with SRH...

having a 2001 Rappy is a strike against you... I was going to sell mine a couple years ago... heard from a local cycle shop that a guy sold his 2001 after several months of trying to sell it, for $2500. I decided to keep mine, didn't feel like giving it away. Good luck, prob expect to get $3500 tops for it.