PDA

View Full Version : Pvt. Maggot

wishmasstir
02-26-2005, 03:27 PM
this isn't a cut on the kid ... just letting everyone else know how he does business

this was for a set of stock 300ex front shocks
told him on 1-29 i can send money on 1-31

gave me his address (republic pa ... less than an hour away from me ) ... sent the money order out and the money order was cashed on 2-04. on 2-11 i asked him for a tracking number because it shouldn't be taking this long so he responded that day with ...

Yep got it..there going out monday priority..Have to send it through the post office..damn shocks can't be air shipped or they explode hah...Thanks for the biz..you should recieve them before friday of next week

....monday would be valentines day by the way
....friday would be the 18th
....i also live a jump skip and a hop away from this kid ... i'd hope they didn't have to air ship them for 50 miles

so on the 17th, 18th, and 19th i asked for tracking information

on the 23rd i found a phone number on whitepages.com and called ... his mom gave him the phone and he said THEY WEREN'T SHIPPED OUT YET ... he tried telling me that he LOST THE MONEY ORDER ... but the money order was cashed on the 4th ... thats 21 days later and they weren't SHIPPED yet ... he said he doesn't drive and couldn't get them shipped out ... well if you can't ship them don't sell them. i gave him my cell phone number and told him to call me tomorrow with the tracking information ... i didn't get a phone call all day so i called and his mom told me she sent them out for me

so i finally got the shocks today ... the 26th ... shocks were in the condiction he said and all ... if anyone else does business with this kid expect to receive your parts a month later

Pvt. Maggot
02-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Why are you leaving me bad feedback AFTER you told me you understood my situation? I had alot of parts I shipped late..But they don't leave me bad feedback AFTER I talk to them and get everything straight..I'm sorry they were late..But at least I did my job to get them too you..I'm not one of those internet scammers who rip people off..You got your parts..in the condition they were said to be in..I was late..I'm sorry..I was backed up..And alot of **** happened..I told you..So I really don't appricate this neg feedback..seeing how you were very nice to me on the phone. If your gonna be an *******..You could have told me this stuff on the phone..and told me you were pissed..not oh..its alright I understand..stuff happens..ect. Thank you for your business.. oh..and the money order thing..I got it mixed up with another part sale..My bad..What do you want me to do?...You got your parts..Thank you again for your business.

Pvt. Maggot
02-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Oh..and BTW.

Shocks cannot be air shipped or they will explode..ask anyone..Nitrogen+high altitude= EXPLOSION..so if you wanted exploded shocks..I would have surely sent them next day air..:o

250R-Dee
02-27-2005, 03:26 AM
Shocks can be shipped by air! My TRX450R front shocks and 250R rear shock were all shipped to Japan via USPS priority mail on an airplane.:p