PDA

View Full Version : clutch lever question

ny300exrider
02-25-2005, 08:17 PM
I got a quick question regarding a clutch perch/lever setup. I want to ditch the parking brake and stock clutch lever but for now keep the black assembly and hotstart. I can just get a regular clutch lever for now without needing a new hotstart lever correct? If that black assembly does not get removed, the hotstart is fine as it is right? And later on when i decide to remove the whole black light switch assembly i can buy a works connection hot start lever and clamp and just bolt it on to the other perch? i know its confusing but i just want to make sure it will work

thanks

Matt102
02-25-2005, 09:06 PM
If I were you, I'd just get one with a hotstart lever now. You dont have to use it. Then when you want to take off the black thing, you already got what you need. You can get a clutch assembly from motion pro for 50 bucks.

genxracer
02-25-2005, 09:42 PM
the generation X atv lever goes right on and its half the price of those others....heres the link if you want to check it out.... http://genxatv.com/hotstartclutchlever.html

450 Racer R
02-25-2005, 09:53 PM
go with the works, it's worth the extra money.

mikes450r
02-26-2005, 01:48 AM
i have a guy that can get you the works clutch with hot start for 100 even shipped to your door...

mike