PDA

View Full Version : Bluetraxx is being gay

LiveToRide1930
02-25-2005, 11:07 AM
alright i just visted bluetraxx.com and i saw this video they made from all the past years of their website so i thought ok thats cool but then ALL I SAW WAS "EXRIDERS.COM sucks" and lots of that intheir and im like ok lets get back at them so im wondering if any1 is up for making a video of all the years that exrides.com from the past years/present years.The main point is showing the progress and how big the website has got and to get back at those YaMaHa *******s.So whos up for it.I am:blah:

300exOH
02-25-2005, 11:14 AM
I don't think this site has anything to prove to them. If they want to act like children let them. This rivalry thing is just stupid IMO:rolleyes:

400grl
02-25-2005, 11:16 AM
I don't know that anyone on here would really put any time or effort into "getting back" at Bluetraxx......I mean.....Bluetraxx does stupid stuff like that - they only make themselves look bad......would be kind of silly for EXriders to stoop to that level, you know? I go over there sometimes, and that kind of stuff just makes me go :rolleyes: and wonder when they will grow up.....it also makes me glad that this forum is too big for that highschool drama. :)

Honda4trax250x
02-25-2005, 11:16 AM
You might as well delete this thread before the mods so. Save them some work.

Anyway, I agree with 300exOH, this is the dumbest rivalry ever. Lets not fuel the fire.

400grl
02-25-2005, 11:17 AM
I think this thread will be fine......it's a good lessson in "Let Bluetraxx Dig Their Own Hole 101" :) ;)

KFX21
02-25-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
I think this thread will be fine......it's a good lessson in "Let Bluetraxx Dig Their Own Hole 101" :) ;)

For once a woman is correct!!! J/K I'm just joking 400grl, you are exactly right though!!!

zephead400ex
02-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Goes to show you how intelligent they are...this is atvriders.com:rolleyes:

:devil:

PHAT400
02-25-2005, 11:52 AM
I hang out on both of these site's and while I do enjoy ATVriders more, I still have enjoyed the time spent and the people I have met over there...

It's an old rivaly that really does not justify retalliation...

Thanks for listening..

;)

Quad18star
02-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Why stoop down to their level ?? This site has gained it's reputation from being a professional site ... by doing something like that ( making a video) , we would just be playing their game . ATVRiders.com won the AMA website of the year for a reason .... Bluetraxx.com didn't for obvious reasons !!!

PunkA$$
02-25-2005, 12:34 PM
When you're up against this kind of wit....

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=73162

You don't really stand a chance.

bansheeguy77
02-25-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
I don't know that anyone on here would really put any time or effort into "getting back" at Bluetraxx......I mean.....Bluetraxx does stupid stuff like that - they only make themselves look bad......would be kind of silly for EXriders to stoop to that level, you know? I go over there sometimes, and that kind of stuff just makes me go :rolleyes: and wonder when they will grow up.....it also makes me glad that this forum is too big for that highschool drama. :)

that was well said. our retaliation is knowing they are just making themself and their reputation look worse by acting immature.

TGW_400ex
02-25-2005, 12:46 PM
We all know the Raptor balster and warrior are the best quads ever made so....:devil:

initall
02-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Yeah I wouldn't waste the time to get back at them.

For the most part that site is considered a joke.

:devil:

Wahb
02-25-2005, 01:14 PM
There's a few good folks over there, but a lot of crap. I recall one guy jumping all over me about the definition of a wheelie.:devil:

Buncha punk *****eS.....:blah: pppttthhhbbb

:D

PunkA$$
02-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Wahb
There's a few good folks over there, but a lot of crap. I recall one guy jumping all over me about the definition of a wheelie.:devil:

Buncha punk *****eS.....:blah: pppttthhhbbb

What you talkin' bout sucka.

Hey weren't you supposed to make me another vid of a wheelie as per my definition.....still waiting.

No, just kidding wahb or should I say Titaniumgriz.

wilkin250r
02-25-2005, 01:38 PM
It's very simple. You know you're the best when everybody else tries to compare themselves to you.

True greatness does not need to "get even" or belittle the competition. True greatness speaks for itself, and holds itself to a higher standard of conduct.

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-25-2005, 01:40 PM
i dont know who exriders.com is and why they would make fun of that website:confused: :p

PunkA$$
02-25-2005, 01:44 PM
I realize this has nothing to do with the topic, but, where the heck do you guys get the cool emoticons at?? I've only got access to 14 and they all suck.

YFZ450Ridr
02-25-2005, 01:51 PM
we have nothing to prove to them

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr

chucked
02-25-2005, 03:16 PM
I wonder if they had to repaint that van when we changed the name??

Wahb
02-25-2005, 03:31 PM
What you talkin' bout sucka.

lol

Yeah, I still owe you a vid, hold me to it. Getting the gugs worked out of the latest mod right now, gotta keep those EXs on their toes.:p The next nice weekend we're riding for sure, I'll see what I can do. I couldn't go without ribbing ya a little bit for that one could I?

All in good fun, y'all ride hard this weekend.

yellow400ex05
02-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
alright i just visted bluetraxx.com and i saw this video they made from all the past years of their website so i thought ok thats cool but then ALL I SAW WAS "EXRIDERS.COM sucks" and lots of that intheir and im like ok lets get back at them so im wondering if any1 is up for making a video of all the years that exrides.com from the past years/present years.The main point is showing the progress and how big the website has got and to get back at those YaMaHa *******s.So whos up for it.I am:blah:

wheres the video located on the site I wnna see for myself!

QuadJunkies
02-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr

EXACTLY... ;)

Sorry guys I gotta close this thread ..