PDA

View Full Version : Legacy ATV - The Company

Quad18star
02-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Alright well I know this section is reserved for comments about the members of this site , but I figured I might as well let people know what a great company Legacy ATV is .

I ordered a few parts for my YFZ 450 from them a few weeks ago ... an exhaust , air filter , adapter , jet kit and t-shirts . They didn't have the exhaust in at the time I ordered , but the guy on the phone said they should be receiving stock the next day . Fine with me ... no biggy . I also said I had wanted 2 t-shirts ... a red and a brown . They had the red in my size , but the brown was a size bigger . I told him to send them anyways .

When I told them where I was from (Canada) , they told me that he would give me a price cut on all the items because of where I lived and he knew that the duty and exchange could realy hurt a persons wallet . He even said that because they didn't have one of the t-shirts in my size , that I would get a discount on those also .

Not even a week later , I received all my stuff from Legacy ATV ... perfectly packaged so that nothing would get damaged . When I looked at my bill , I seen I got a GREAT deal on everything . Let's just say I wouldn't have been able to buy just the pipe here in Canada , for the price I paid for everything through Legacy ATV .

What was nice about it all , was that I didn't ask for the discount ... THEY offered it to me . Legacy ATV will for sure get my business in the future and I will continue to spread the good word about this company and it's employees .

EX_Junkie
02-25-2005, 10:38 PM
Yep great place to buy parts. I live about 10 minutes from them.