PDA

View Full Version : My thought for the day

Bush0102
02-25-2005, 08:38 AM
I hate post whores who do nothing to add to the site. Their posts consist of 5 misspelled words and 10 smilies. They never offer insight on tech info and rarely leave the open forum...

and these people find their way onto my ignore list.

sorry to be a post whore with this thread, but i was browsing around the site this morning and noticed a certain post whore- I found his posts everwhere, and they were mostly stuff like "cooooolll :eek2: :p :) :o "

ugh- just needed to vent

wheeltrax
02-25-2005, 08:56 AM
SWEETT j/k:devil:

Flynbryan19
02-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Awsome! Thats the most WICKED post I've ever seen!:) :D ;) :cool: :macho

Honda4trax250x
02-25-2005, 10:36 AM
I know what you mean, its quite annoying.

wilkin250r
02-25-2005, 01:41 PM
ROTFLMAO. Kewl, dood! :blah:

catch22blaster
02-25-2005, 01:50 PM
o well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cody_300ex
02-25-2005, 02:18 PM
cooooolll :eek2: :p :) :o

02-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
cooooolll :eek2: :p :) :o add another post to my account

02-25-2005, 03:16 PM
make that 2 sinces it pisses you off

cooooollll :chinese: :chinese: :macho :chinese: :macho

Bush0102
02-25-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
make that 2 sinces it pisses you off

cooooollll :chinese: :chinese: :macho :chinese: :macho

haha...are you riding this weekend? I'm home and bored, and tomorrow is gonna be a nice day

02-25-2005, 03:45 PM
yah...you wanna ride at my house tomorrow or sunday? either day is cool with me..call me on my cell 615-945-0000 and i'll give ya directions. im ready

DeerNuts
02-25-2005, 04:57 PM
yah...you wanna ride at my house tomorrow or sunday? either day is cool with me..call me on my cell 615-945-0000 and i'll give ya directions. im ready

Yes, the very definition of a useless post:p. J/K man, I dont care that u did it, but wouldnt an IM or PM handle it? Not that u had to of course, but a lot of meaningless threads could possibly be stopped by using PM's more frequently. They work;)

Of course, your post count wouldnt be helped.:blah:

dunnonuttin
02-25-2005, 05:03 PM
sorry man but i dont have a quad, therefore i know nuthing about them. i have nuthing better to do with my time than post on here cause hardly anyone is on yahoo nowadays

bulkdriverlp
02-25-2005, 07:44 PM
omg i must be tired im laughin my arse off at ^^ZOO YORK under his name. wtf are evil nomes??

400exrules
02-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
Yes, the very definition of a useless post:p. J/K man, I dont care that u did it, but wouldnt an IM or PM handle it? Not that u had to of course, but a lot of meaningless threads could possibly be stopped by using PM's more frequently. They work;)

Of course, your post count wouldnt be helped.:blah:

hey............stfu.........they can talk if they want to, they're not making you read this, so go do somethin else

TGW_400ex
02-25-2005, 08:42 PM
cool stuff man:devil:

DeerNuts
02-25-2005, 09:54 PM
hey............stfu.........they can talk if they want to, they're not making you read this, so go do somethin else

Hey man, come on, that reply wasnt necessary at all and you know it. Bush's topic was about that he is pissed off at useless posts. Didnt I say that I wasnt ticked off about his reply?? I was kinda thinking the smilies would clue people in, but I guess not.:p

Oh well, thats ok man, I dont wanna start nothing. I'm also aware that I dont gotta read it.... I just figured that saying what I did was more a contribution than that post you just gave me.

I know that some people just view this as the ultimate AIM, and if they think it is, thats ok with me. I was just trying to (JOKINGLY) support Bush a little. It is not my place to say that just because a thread is worthless that the person is worthless. There are plenty of people on here who are WAY more qualified than me to say so.;)

JDiablo
02-25-2005, 09:57 PM
fdsfsd:rolleyes: ;) :D :eek2: :devil:

02-26-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
cooooolll :eek2: :p :) :o
OMG:mad: :mad: :mad: :devil: :chinese:

My posts usually end with the chinese smiley. It is because I think hes the funniest looking lil guy and id feel bad if i didnt put him in.:chinese:

02-26-2005, 08:06 AM

Hey man, come on, that reply wasnt necessary at all and you know it. Bush's topic was about that he is pissed off at useless posts. Didnt I say that I wasnt ticked off about his reply?? I was kinda thinking the smilies would clue people in, but I guess not.:p

Oh well, thats ok man, I dont wanna start nothing. I'm also aware that I dont gotta read it.... I just figured that saying what I did was more a contribution than that post you just gave me.

I know that some people just view this as the ultimate AIM, and if they think it is, thats ok with me. I was just trying to (JOKINGLY) support Bush a little. It is not my place to say that just because a thread is worthless that the person is worthless. There are plenty of people on here who are WAY more qualified than me to say so.;)

They were talking about going riding, no one asked you to put in your .02 about it.

400exrules
02-26-2005, 09:14 AM

hey, u must not of heard me the first time....................stfu

02-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Just got finished riding. guess you didn't want to ride any Bush..im going to Centennial park now with the dog :huh

Mxjunkie
02-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
fdsfsd:rolleyes: ;) :D :eek2: :devil:

sffs? kjfkjf :devil: :chinese:

DeerNuts
02-26-2005, 02:23 PM
No one asked for yours either Atkins.

Both of you can STFU, why should I? Why does a useful thread gotta turn into a pissing contest?? More and more are because of smart***** posts.

Hey, you aint gotta read this either, right, so knock off the crap. THe posts I made didnt need to offend anyone, just because you got offended doesnt mean anyone else cares, so shut up.

BTW, I dont wanna start nothing. You started it, so back up what you said, or dont say it, ok?

02-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Hey man, no need to turn it into a big deal. I really dont care. You just dont need to tell them where they can talk, its Bush's thread in the first place, calm down dude.

DeerNuts
02-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Thats cool. I dont either wanna get in a fight, make no sense. Like someone's sig says, "Arguing with someone over the Internet is like arguing with a retard, you might win, but you still come away looking stupid", or something like that anyway.

The funny thing is that I was really only making a joke (smilies ??) and it started getting outta hand a bit Id say.

No harm done tho at all. Issue is dropped.:)

02-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Yea, jokes seem to get turned into pissing contests with me around here lately.

Punk'd
02-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
I hate post whores who do nothing to add to the site. Their posts consist of 5 misspelled words and 10 smilies. They never offer insight on tech info and rarely leave the open forum...

and these people find their way onto my ignore list.

sorry to be a post whore with this thread, but i was browsing around the site this morning and noticed a certain post whore- I found his posts everwhere, and they were mostly stuff like "cooooolll :eek2: :p :) :o "

ugh- just needed to vent

LMFAO good post this needed to be said:macho