PDA

View Full Version : Who will be racing the northwest?

Narly R
02-24-2005, 09:47 PM
I am just woundering who from the northwest will be racing this year. I know there has been a lot more people from this area join the site, so I am hoping to meet some of you guys.:)

ThumPIN_450R
02-24-2005, 10:14 PM
I'll be racing the NW this year. Mainly horn rapids but I will also race goldendale, spokane, and alderdale I may also venture over to the western half of washington. Do you know of any good MX tracks in north east oregon narly R? i'm always open to a drive to a nice track. I will also be at the 4 hour team race at goldendale this week end. I'm hoping to do most of the omra races this year also. Come on out of hiding northwest racers don't be scared we won't make fun of you too bad if you post on here.

Thump_It
02-25-2005, 01:03 AM
I'll be there in the NW, but you knew that. I'll race Albany and wherever else we can find. Goin to the dunes tomorrow. I'll call you Friday night to see where you are ridin this weekend.

Raptorchick
02-25-2005, 11:08 AM
I'll be at most of the NW Quad Nationals at Pacific Raceways... http://files.photojerk.com/raptorchick/2005NWQuadNationals.jpg

I'll be at the Goldendale team race in May, Payette and Goldendale WORCS races, some of the races at Horn Rapids including the Iron Man race, and maybe check out that new Riverdale track.

National#6
02-25-2005, 08:10 PM
I will be at Goldendale and Payette WORCS races, I might see you there.

Raptorchick
02-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by National#6
I will be at Goldendale and Payette WORCS races, I might see you there.

Congrats on the podium finish in Phoenix. I assume you're doing the whole series?

Woodsrider
02-25-2005, 08:49 PM
I have to miss the goldendale team race this weekend. But plan to make the one at starvation ridge. Too much work to get done and no time to do it. The quad has been on the back burner for a while now. If it werent for the painters plastic its draped in, it would have a 1/4 inch of dust on it.:ermm:

National#6
02-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by raptorchick
Congrats on the podium finish in Phoenix. I assume you're doing the whole series?

Thanks. I am racing the whole series. I love meeting different people and the tracks are well taken care of. I had a blast in Phoenix.:D

Raptorchick
02-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Hey National#6,

Check your PM's.