PDA

View Full Version : Riders needed ASAP for "Monster Truck Jam" in Oklahoma City

aviator4
02-24-2005, 09:00 PM
This is for anyone that is close to the OKlahoma City metro area or can be in the OKC metro by 5:00pm on Friday, February 25th 2005 (tomorrow)

I have been contacted by Clear Channel Communications to try to find 4-5 (or more) riders that would be willing to ride in a "demo" race during the "USHRA Monster Jam" happening at the Ford Center, here in Oklahoma City. you can get more information on the event at http://www.okfordcenter.com/

this will be an inside track, consisting of small jumps and whoops. I have been told that the largest just is a 6 foot double. This is a conditioned dirt track. You will be riding in front of thousands of fans on an inside, air conditioned (heated) track both Friday and Saturday night. You will be given an ALL ACCESS pass to the show, including getting up close with the monster trucks and their drivers. This is a "get out there and wow the crowd" demonstration, there are no points or money involved. You ride for the love of riding. (and lots of freebies, I've been told)

After the show, you will sign autographs on just about everything that a fan can carry (or wear on most cases) and take pictures with the fans. Generally, being treated as a celebrity.

This is an awesome opportunity for fledgling riders to ge their name out there and possibly for company riders to get a little "ad time"

This is NO JOKE. If you are interested in riding and can be here in the time frame stated, please contact me either via E-mail or phone at 405-715-3676 any time between now and then.

Thanks.

Victor Shortt