PDA

View Full Version : MHSC ATV Round 1 -- 2/26/05

Johnny & Monica
02-24-2005, 03:07 PM
The MHSC ATV round 1 Elk Creek near Lebanon, MO is set to kick off this Saturday 2/26. It looks to be a blast and hoping for a big turnout. My camera is charged and ready for some great atv racing action. LETS GO TRAINING!!!!!!!! Oh I mean let's go RACING!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha

Gate fee $5.00
Entry fee $20.00
AA entry 35.00

practice 10:30
riders meeting 12 noon
race 12:30

Directions from Lebanon take Hwy 5 south to Hwy O turn left on Hwy O to Hwy TT to Hwy NN turn left on NN Follow arrows. For more info call 417-537-8406

The weather looks to be decent with a high of 57 partly cloudy and low of 40 on Saturday.

For more info go to www.mhscracing.com

Pics from the race will be posted late Saturday hopefully with a complete list of the results.

GOOD LUCK TO THE RACERS !!!

Rdogg450
02-24-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm ready let's go .... well kind of....o.k. not really but i'lll be there anyway.:)

shep
02-24-2005, 05:06 PM
:bandit: Gaylin Harris and myself will be there Saterday morning,hope everyone has a safe trip!!!!! see ya at the RACES!!!!!:muscle: :muscle:

Martin Blair
02-24-2005, 08:16 PM
wel be thier friday at the holiday inn

UbeenSmoked
02-24-2005, 11:36 PM
we will be there at Holiday Inn friday night, hope to met some new faces

royh
02-25-2005, 12:46 AM
Don't know if I can make it. Got the quad all ready but my son's birthday is sunday and my sister in law is having her baby and my wife is giving me major grief, how inconsiderate can they all get. Actually I'll probably leave around 4 Am so Johnny save me a parking spot. Ride Fast, Ride Safe but above all else RIDE RED

tprender
02-25-2005, 05:44 AM
Sorry, but I am going to be sitting this one out. Have a good time in the mud from the snow the other day. Going to Flat River and play on our new trail doozier.

Johnny & Monica
02-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by tprender
Sorry, but I am going to be sitting this one out. Have a good time in the mud from the snow the other day. Going to Flat River and play on our new trail doozier.

Tom get your azzz there Or I`ll have Geoff call your wife an get premission for you if your scared to ask her your self . I got alot of crap to give you:devil: MR FORTDODGE 12 HOURS WILL ALWAYS BE IN FORTDODGE you got tricked like everyone else lol

toby400ex
02-25-2005, 12:02 PM
Ill be thur. If I gots to choke a ***** I'll do it.:blah:

jdwxv3
02-25-2005, 01:18 PM
I will be there. But I just recived a grab bar that dont fit and my stock one broke off. Anyone have a stocker they will let go cheap? I gotta have one. THanks, Josh Let me know asap!

geogeorge
02-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Johnny I am still sp POed at Frank right now it is not funny. I would have slaped him around but my dad told me never to hit a woman so I couldn't do that. The best I could do is just tell it like it is. he is just a A**. he has never showed the ATV guys/gals any respect and he thinks we should kiss his but. No way, in h*ll that is going to happend.

I'm fired up now.

Well I feel a little better now. Thank you Johnny and Monica for everything you do for the sport. your two really great people.

I'm sorry for going off on Erica. I was wrong to do that and have talked with her.

Frank I'm still POed with and now way am I ever going to appolgyes to him????It.

Johnny & Monica
02-26-2005, 09:07 PM
As far as the scorekeeper I hope she wasn't happy about what Frank had to say . She's one of the ATV'ers so he was talking to her and her old man who races quads too. How can he disrespect a fellow officer like that. If the quads go so does her scorekeeper job and officer status.

Monica

geogeorge
02-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
As far as the scorekeeper I hope she wasn't happy about what Frank had to say . She's one of the ATV'ers so he was talking to her and her old man who races quads too. How can he disrespect a fellow officer like that. If the quads go so does her scorekeeper job and officer status.

Monica

she was smiling. She is not a ATVer he husband might race but she is not a supporter of us. I have great respect for Jeff, but she lost any respect I had for her today.

burrows
02-26-2005, 10:28 PM
The way I see it.. If I was standing up there next to him and he started this bull sh** about the organization that my husband was in I think I would of stepped down away from him and would not of stood up there smiling about everything he said. That would make it seem like she was supporting everything he said. No way I would of moved very far from him and then I would of told him to take his scoring job and shove it where the trophies should also go.......my 2cents.........momma b

geogeorge
02-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Putting a side what Frank said. I enjoyed the race. It was warm weather and not as muddy as I thought it would be. Yes its rocky and tough out there but it has alway been that way.

The land owner is a great guy and really likes the ATV guys. So, with that said. I had fun. I'm sore as all get out but hay that is old age i guess.

Johnny & Monica
02-26-2005, 11:54 PM
I know it was kind of rocky but from a spectator point of view it was awesome. I like the tighter race tracks and not so much wide open. Mixed it up well with a lot of turns. I thought the mood and spirit at the race was great until the point the crazy talk started. This was one b-day I won't forget. And another big thanks to the land owner and workers who sat up the track.

jdwxv3
02-27-2005, 07:07 AM
Geoff it is not old age that made you sore. I was only able to race about half of the race and I can barely walk!! My ***** hurts so bad its not even funny! I thought the track was absolutly awesome and it was a huge chalange(sp)! I had a blast even though I did not have that great of luck.

As far as what Frank said, Jonny and Monica told me about it at Western Sizziln. (Nice meeting you all as well) I for one am really glad you got up there and told him what was on your mind. I always thought this dirt bike vs quad thing was just a little joke but now I can see it is for real. I thought we all shared a common intrest in a simalar sport, I guess I was wrong and I have a lot to learn.

As far a Park Hills being voted number one, I dont belive anyone tried to do it to rub it into the dirt bike riders faces, If you all rember correctly a quad guy was hurt really bad on the same turn, but it does not take away from the race and what it stood for.

Later guys and gals, and Geoff thanks for the words of wisdom before the race and congrats on your 1st place finish!

See Ya,
Josh

Johnny & Monica
02-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Monica will start posting pictures through out the day under race reports under other races . http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147982

It`ll be a locked forum with nothing but race pictures from the Mo. race round #1 If anyone as any more pictures they want posted there please let us know She`ll be posting most of the day an tommorow Thanks

rpmquad
02-27-2005, 08:04 AM
can anyone share what this guy said ...

geogeorge
02-27-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Geoff it is not old age that made you sore. I was only able to race about half of the race and I can barely walk!! My ***** hurts so bad its not even funny! I thought the track was absolutly awesome and it was a huge chalange(sp)! I had a blast even though I did not have that great of luck.

As far as what Frank said, Jonny and Monica told me about it at Western Sizziln. (Nice meeting you all as well) I for one am really glad you got up there and told him what was on your mind. I always thought this dirt bike vs quad thing was just a little joke but now I can see it is for real. I thought we all shared a common intrest in a simalar sport, I guess I was wrong and I have a lot to learn.

As far a Park Hills being voted number one, I dont belive anyone tried to do it to rub it into the dirt bike riders faces, If you all rember correctly a quad guy was hurt really bad on the same turn, but it does not take away from the race and what it stood for.

Later guys and gals, and Geoff thanks for the words of wisdom before the race and congrats on your 1st place finish!

See Ya,
Josh

It was good to see you again. As for first...I got second, I was passed with less then a mile to go and after talking with the guy I know were it happend. O well that is racing.

As for the Bike vs quads.....Most of the guys that ride bikes are cool. Its the leardrship that has the problem so don't blame the riders. Don't blame the clubs.

Thank you for your support I was worreid I may have shot my moth of with out reason but I was not going to let it go. I have worked to hard for to long to let anyone rune it for me or any other rider. Four or two wheels.

geogeorge
02-27-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by rpmquad
can anyone share what this guy said ...

The race promoter told the quads races we are rude, cry babys and he is never going to have a quad races again. Funny he did this after taking are money. If he had said this before the race started I would have gotten my money back and left.

As for the race it was fun, loved it and the land owners are great people. I plan on sending them a thank you letter and letting them know how much WE quad races appreshate ( I know it is spelled wrong) his letting us race there.

Kurt Glore
02-27-2005, 09:03 AM
I wasn't able to make it yesterday and I hate to hear of what went on. I hope that everyone continues to show up and race.

I think it would be nice if we could all get together before the PH races and do something as a group, go to eat or something. I live 5 min from St. Joe state park where the races are held. I want all of you to know if you ever need anything in PH let me know, especially around race time- my garage is open to you guys!

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the results?

Kurt

TDBRPH
02-27-2005, 09:03 AM
how bout some results and pics :D

geogeorge
02-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by kurt440
I wasn't able to make it yesterday and I hate to hear of what went on. I hope that everyone continues to show up and race.

I think it would be nice if we could all get together before the PH races and do something as a group, go to eat or something. I live 5 min from St. Joe state park where the races are held. I want all of you to know if you ever need anything in PH let me know, especially around race time- my garage is open to you guys!

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the results?

Kurt

See this is what makes it so great. here is a guy that I don't even know yet and he is offering help to everyone. god what a great sport and what great people.

Johnny and monica are posting pictures now, they are also going to put up the results soon I think. scan down in the forumes and there is a section for race updates. that is were the pictures are.

Thanks again for the offer and hope to see you at the races. I should be easy to find now. look for the the guy frank is fliping off and tha will be me. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
02-27-2005, 10:47 AM
Monicas been posting pictures of yesterdays race She`s taking a break so we can go eat dinner sence yesterday was her Birthday,She`ll post more pictures tonigth and all the results for all classes an a full overall report hold tigth :D
Also don`t let Frank ruin the Mo. series for you There has always been a bike vs quad feud for years in every series from east to west coast With Harlen the admistators help we`re going to try to improve the mo. series by posting results an pictures from the mo. races As long as thats what you the riders want:confused: An spectors:confused:

shep
02-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Monicas been posting pictures of yesterdays race She`s taking a break so we can go eat dinner sence yesterday was her Birthday,She`ll post more pictures tonigth and all the results for all classes an a full overall report hold tigth :D
Also don`t let Frank ruin the Mo. series for you There has always been a bike vs quad feud for years in every series from east to west coast With Harlen the admistators help we`re going to try to improve the mo. series by posting results an pictures from the mo. races As long as thats what you the riders want:confused: An spectors:confused: :bandit: HAPPY B-DAY Monica!!!!!! thank you very much for the GREAT race coverage!!!!!

burrows
02-27-2005, 11:27 AM
Happy Birthday Monica. Sorry we missed it. Even though we weren't there we still will enjoy seeing the pics and thank you for all of those and taking the time to do this for us. This is not an easy task to take on. Picture taking is hard. Again thanks from all of us Gilman racers. momma b

jdwxv3
02-27-2005, 12:00 PM
Happy B-Day Monica!! Nice meetin you all yesterday! Later, Josh

5valves
02-27-2005, 12:05 PM
Also don`t let Frank ruin the Mo. series for you There has always been a bike vs quad feud for years in every series from east to west coast With Harlen the admistators help we`re going to try to improve the mo. series by posting results an pictures from the mo. races As long as thats what you the riders want:confused: An spectors:confused:

Happy B day!!!

yfz450xc
02-28-2005, 06:52 AM
Great job Monica really and happy late B-Day
Scott

Johnny & Monica
02-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Thanks again for all the nice words and for the b-day wishes, Scott aren't you the one who does the racing mag coverage?I hope I'm not getting people confused. We'll try and meet you in person at Sedalia.

yfz450xc
02-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Yea I have started it this weekend and was planning on giving "Kudo's" to you and Monica for the pics and such. Did you all get a mag from the table this weekend.
Take care.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
02-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Yes we got one before they was all gone Great source of info. An it was great that you put them out there for free. Hey this series is going to be great this year.

yfz450xc
02-28-2005, 10:37 AM
The magazines are given to the MHSC series for free courtesy of
David and Jessica screws of ATV Racing extra, really great people who love the sport.

bigb426ex
02-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Just curious if anyone has any pic's of Lebanon. Didn't go, but I wish I could have. :(

bigb426ex
02-28-2005, 11:57 AM
My bad. Found 'em under another section.

Rdogg450
02-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Awesome job on the pics!:)

Michelle
03-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Great job Monica, Duane found a new wallpaper for our computer.

Thanks for going to the races and taking pics and getting them posted.

Johnson's Old Lady

geogeorge
03-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Michelle
Great job Monica, Duane found a new wallpaper for our computer.

Thanks for going to the races and taking pics and getting them posted.

Johnson's Old Lady

What is he using my picture now?:D