PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Pappy

sharkinthepool
02-24-2005, 10:42 AM
What happened to Burgard's website. It is like it disappeared!

Cody_300ex
02-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by sharkinthepool
What happened to Burgard's website. It is like it disappeared!

Sounds like burguard has really been slacking here lately. :ermm:

Pappy
02-24-2005, 05:15 PM
i believe its being updated with all the new products for the new quads and a facelift for the website.

other then that i havent a clue. its been in need of an overhaul so maybe the slacker responsible for it will get busy:p

One_Bad_400
02-24-2005, 05:42 PM
its working to me?!?!?!

http://z400central.com/burgard/

Sportrax10
02-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
its working to me?!?!?!

http://z400central.com/burgard/

Thats like... an old version, because last time the site worked it was updated with a 450r section.

sharkinthepool
02-25-2005, 06:33 AM
Yeah it started working last night. Pappy did you see the other post on here about the guy who was trying to get his arms from them. I was hoping you would see it before he got to upset!:ermm:

Pappy
02-25-2005, 04:22 PM
i believe his arms shipped today. i try to help resolve issues if i can but i really dont want to become the middle man for every company out there. i personally have never recieved bad service or products, and i have personally seen izzy take care of just about any issue that has popped up. if someone is having a problem im pretty confident it will be resolved without my assistance. im just like the rest of ya, i hate waiting for parts also, but im also around the inside of alot of the atv businesses and i see how things sometimes just dont work out right no matter how hard you work. i have learned to tell folks no and that has solved 99% of any problems i have:p

WhiteBros400ex
02-25-2005, 06:50 PM
I have had issues with him where he forgot to order my elkas for about a month but when he realized they didnt get ordered he was real quick about it and i got them in 2 days. So he does reslove his problems pretty good, plus he runs that business out of his house so i think hes a good man.I buy alot of parts threw izzy as a matter of fact im orderign a stering stem next week threw him.

sharkinthepool
02-28-2005, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i believe his arms shipped today. i try to help resolve issues if i can but i really dont want to become the middle man for every company out there. i personally have never recieved bad service or products, and i have personally seen izzy take care of just about any issue that has popped up. if someone is having a problem im pretty confident it will be resolved without my assistance. im just like the rest of ya, i hate waiting for parts also, but im also around the inside of alot of the atv businesses and i see how things sometimes just dont work out right no matter how hard you work. i have learned to tell folks no and that has solved 99% of any problems i have:p

Yeah sorry about that. I just, in my mind, thought you were close to izzy and I did not want that to spin out of control. I know you helped with the last issue that came up.