PDA

View Full Version : New Carnage video

QuadJunkies
02-23-2005, 10:46 PM
This was from my Flattrack series.... :eek2:

Carnage vid (http://www.quadjunkies.neptune.com)

Netscape users will NOT be able to view this... Sorry :(

JDiablo
02-23-2005, 10:52 PM
sweet vid,what is the name of that song?

Bush0102
02-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Ouch! That v-force seemed to wreck a lot! Was that the same guy that plowed you last weekend?

I like the music...it reminds me of the crash scene in Huevos 5- in fact, i'm gonna go watch that right now..........

Bush0102
02-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
sweet vid,what is the name of that song?

suck it up by Hed (pe)

one of the guys from that band is the manager of the bomb squad now :eek:

QuadJunkies
02-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
suck it up by Hed (pe)

one of the guys from that band is the manager of the bomb squad now :eek: Ohhhhh ....Reallllyyy????? I wonder if he wants some bloopers for any upcoming vids........ :D

lol

QuadJunkies
02-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Ouch! That v-force seemed to wreck a lot! Was that the same guy that plowed you last weekend?

I No, but that is his freind, but last race his head went threw a metal fence :huh LOL they both did wreck alot , but I cant say much since I had 3 this year myself! :o :p

BOYS PLAY ROUGH!:macho

LazeR
02-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Netscape users will NOT be able to view this... Sorry :(

You also can't watch it if you have Firefox:ermm:

QuadJunkies
02-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
You also can't watch it if you have Windows Media Player 10 :ermm: :( why not? I think thats what I have :huh

LazeR
02-23-2005, 11:24 PM
why not? I think thats what I have :huh

I take it back :o I thought it was windows media player 10 cause it said i need 9, but that was on firefox, on IE it works perfectly fine :D

QuadJunkies
02-23-2005, 11:26 PM
I take it back :o I thought it was windows media player 10 cause it said i need 9, but that was on firefox, on IE it works perfectly fine :D wasnt it you that had that same problem last time........??? :o ;)

LazeR
02-23-2005, 11:31 PM
wasnt it you that had that same problem last time........??? :o ;)

Hmmm i dont think so :confused: Could have been though lol

btw nice vid! some of those crashes DEFINATELY didnt feel good lol :o

How are you recovering from your mishap ?

02-23-2005, 11:34 PM
******* fat dude on the kfx700 causing all the crashes.:mad:

QuadJunkies
02-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Hmmm i dont think so :confused: Could have been though lol

btw nice vid! some of those crashes DEFINATELY didnt feel good lol :o

How are you recovering from your mishap ? Im still pretty sore but I was able to walk all by myself today up and down my stairs! I still cant bend over but Im able to get around w/o needing to have help . My muscle relaxers have been a God Send . Im just kinda pouty today cause everyone I race with will be getting there trophies and having a fun race this Sat. and then a MX race Sunday and I cant .. I have to spectate... thats gonna be hard to do.... :( sigh.....

QuadJunkies
02-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
******* fat dude on the kfx700 causing all the crashes.:mad: Nah.. actually there was ALOT of riders whop made there own wrecks, I just dont have them all on video!!:p I think we counted like 15 quads that wrecked the night I had my wreck.... :eek: :eek2: :huh

LazeR
02-23-2005, 11:50 PM
Im still pretty sore but I was able to walk all by myself today up and down my stairs! I still cant bend over but Im able to get around w/o needing to have help . My muscle relaxers have been a God Send . Im just kinda pouty today cause everyone I race with will be getting there trophies and having a fun race this Sat. and then a MX race Sunday and I cant .. I have to spectate... thats gonna be hard to do.... :( sigh.....

Glad to hear that you are doing better :D You will be riding soon, gotta let yourself heal first or you will be away from riding even longer! I can only imagine how sucky it would be watching the others race while you gotta sit :( :grr: but the first time you get back on the quad you will have so much fun you will forget about the down time :p

Sportrax10
02-24-2005, 04:24 AM
:eek:

Wow, sweet video..:chinese:

dober250R
02-24-2005, 06:23 AM
Note to self: Never race there if you want to live. Lol, just kidding. Some of those wrecks could have and should have been avoided, funny stuff though. It just amazes me that people won't hit their breaks when they know they are going to hit another quad's tires. When you get tangled up with another quad no matter what you're doing, there's gonna be a wreck. lol, good wrecks though.

zephead400ex
02-24-2005, 09:06 AM
You also can't watch it if you have Firefox:ermm:

Netscape is built on Mozilla technology:)

JTRtrx250r
02-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Damn....a trike:eek2: :cool:

Cool vid QJ!:cool:

QuadJunkies
02-24-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by dober250R
Note to self: Never race there if you want to live. Lol, just kidding. Some of those wrecks could have and should have been avoided, funny stuff though. It just amazes me that people won't hit their breaks when they know they are going to hit another quad's tires. When you get tangled up with another quad no matter what you're doing, there's gonna be a wreck. lol, good wrecks though. OF course wrecks could be avoided,not one rider out there meant to hit anyone.As for hitting the breaks, I dunno if you race ST,but when your hot into a corner your reactrion time no matter how fast you react is not going to make too much of a difference other than sheer luck.
the reason I didnt lock up my breaks was I thought he was going hotter iunto that corner by the time you would react , I was already on his *** and then I was just there for the ride after that :eek2: .Its easy to jujde racing on the side line but when your out there your mind is going in many directions ;) . I think all of us know each other well enough to walk away and say: chit happens ,thats part of racing ".:)

QuadJunkies
02-24-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Damn....a trike:eek2: :cool:

Cool vid QJ!:cool: Thats Lil Jon and he kicks *** out there !! I dunno anyone who can ride a trike like he does!! :blah: :macho