PDA

View Full Version : raced jason dunkleberger and john natalie today....

bansheeguy77
05-04-2002, 05:08 PM
hey i went 2 rausch creek today it was so awesome. jason dunkleberger and john natalie were there. it was also open track day so i rode on the bike track most of the time cause it ruled. theres an 80 ft double that they were clearing i got pics of. huevofreak showed up at the end but no blaster (he didnt want me 2 roost him to bad i guess lol :p ) dunkleberger is such a cool guy i was talkin 2 him for a while...natalie i guess didnt wanna talk cause he snubbed me a few time but ya well lol. anyways heres the pics...

dunkleberger on the 80fter

bansheeguy77
05-04-2002, 05:17 PM
natalie....

bansheeguy77
05-04-2002, 05:21 PM
another natalie.....

bansheeguy77
05-04-2002, 05:24 PM
heres a few of me...my dad is not very good at taking pics...and he didnt get any pics of me getting nice air off the 80fter ya well heres some half decent 1s....

the whoops....

bansheeguy77
05-04-2002, 05:27 PM
more whoops....

bansheeguy77
05-04-2002, 05:29 PM
look at my nice low rider banshee lol

Tommy 17
05-04-2002, 07:05 PM
thats just plain crazy right there!!!!!!

thats the double that the kid broke both of his legs on and the one was turned around 180 degrees facing backwards... the only bike that did it the day i was there was a cr450f... makes me wanna go back so bad!!!!

man those whoops look like doubles... i want to see a quad do that step up right after that jump 2 that jump was kickin some people way up there...

did they go on the supercross track or anything i couldn't even ride over the stuff it was so straight up and down...

400exBro
05-04-2002, 07:22 PM
talk about trusting your self !!!!! and your quad !!!!!
i would never hit unless they gave me their quads and told me how to hit it and what gear that is the only time !!!!
Makes me want to get better at jumping now:grr
Bro

hetrick425ex
05-04-2002, 09:06 PM
yeah john was tellin me about that jump bein nuts.... the whole hetrick team is ganna come down this summer and ride there looks pretty bad ***!
nice pics!
later

Tommy 17
05-05-2002, 07:18 AM
casey when ever u go out to rausch creek tell me... i will come out... we are gonna make a trip in mid june... take a 3 day weekend and just ride!!!!

bansheeguy77
05-05-2002, 03:47 PM
that jump was crazy but when i get my susp and a lil more power ill do it. those whoops are definately a killer they tired me out so bad it wasnt funny lol i just sat there most of the time and rolled over them. lol it was funny my dad was like your not jumping the 80fter im like ok ill do it so i hit it in 3rd pretty much wot but i let off a lil and i landed like on the upslope of the landing. about the hardest landing i ever had it smashed my shoulder off my helmet lol it was sweet i probably went 50 ft. i think if u were full out dedicated to that and didnt let off u could make it of course if ya had good susp. natalie rode the supercross track on his quad and his crf450 man hes really good on a bike watching him got me pumped for the supercross finals last night. he jumped over like 3 ppl on prolly an 80fter it was cool. that woods track is the best i think its track #6 theres this sweeet jump right in the middle u freakin get air off that of course my susp didnt like it either lol. o btw 400ex21 dunk and natalie did that step up...i came about 2 ft from clearing it but i let off before it cause i was scared at first but i kept going farther and farther as i kept doing it. next time im clearing it. that bike track is like all doubles like 30-40 fters and like about a 55 fter which i coulda cleared but didnt lol. i was trying to talk dunk into letting me ride hsi other bike a 330r he said he would have but its to muddy and he dont feel like washing it i offered 2 wash both of them for him but he just laughed.

Tommy 17
05-05-2002, 04:37 PM
that would have been sweet if he would have let u ride those!!!!!

beerock
05-07-2002, 04:20 PM
hey that 330r was in one of those truck sheds right?
it had zps on it with a stock frame and laeger everything else....

bansheeguy77
05-08-2002, 10:09 AM
what 1 u talkin bout? if ur talking about dunk's 330r he had zps susp but walsh racecraft arms and swingarm and i think walsh chassis 2.