PDA

View Full Version : ATV Sport,,,,,,,,, quad shootout

Sandgod4
02-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Well once again the big advertisers did it. They had nothing good to say about the ATK.

To powerful: Learn how to ride beginners
Stalling: Turn up idle you idiots
Starting sytem was ridculous: That's right,, you've never dealt w/
EFI and computer, DUH!!!

To much of a two stroke like hit: Reprogram the EFI

Our riders were going faster then they wanted, because the machine needs to be revved: You meant faster lap times then your advertisers..

Fat tank 250r. Meaning the best handling quad today..

Good job to the ATV SPORT for your unbiased view. Your 25,000 dollar bonus checks are in the mail from red and blue..

Now I didn't put their info word for word. I just generalized it..

Bush0102
02-23-2005, 11:38 AM
ok

as a former cannondale owner, i kinda agree with them about the 2-stroke hit...not that its a bad thing......:devil:

XANDADA
02-23-2005, 12:04 PM
lol, too powerful! Those are beautiful words to me! Where does it say you have to hold it wfo?? unless you want to:devil:

300ex13
02-23-2005, 12:10 PM
geez they dont like the new ATK...!! they're supposed to be like the same motor as the old C-dales right???? they love the C-dales in the past....but dislike the new??

Sandgod4
02-23-2005, 12:15 PM
I just got word the magazine has hard numbers. I don't know what they said. The article I read was from the on-line addtion.. Off to the store to buy it..:D

iceracer65
02-23-2005, 12:33 PM
i dont buy a machine that has engine noise brand new. i will say how ever, when i tested a cannondale glamis proto type...it was FAST!! the motor was its quietest at WOT. pretty fun:devil:

http://www.atvconnection.com/atvconnection/Departments/Dunes/Cannondale-Glamis-440.cfm

check out the article (http://www.atvconnection.com/atvconnection/Departments/Dunes/Cannondale-Glamis-440.cfm)

muddy400EX
02-23-2005, 02:59 PM
TOO POWERFUL???:eek: there can never be too much power:macho

honda92
02-23-2005, 06:39 PM
i have a friend that has 2 of them, they are fast thats forsure. but when he changes the mapping its amazing how much different the power hits, it seems like for any style of riding there is a map that can fit your style, and if not i think he mentioned you can custom make them too. ATK should have sent along the diognostic equipment i guess.