PDA

View Full Version : shiloh ridge (east texas)

rubiowner01
02-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Anyone here been to shiloh ridge in east texas. Its not that long of a drive from me so i wanted to check it out. Is it real muddy this time of year, or does it have some trails that dont have mud. Is it a good place to ride? Any information about this place would be appreciated... Thx :D

ben41884
02-26-2005, 11:01 AM
hey its been almost 2 years since ive been but its a pretty cool place....personally i like camping out so that makes it that much more fun. ive got a 300ex and i pretty much made it everywhere you can go (through or around) however, there is a big open mud pit area where the trucks and 4x4atvs go, i liked watching more than participating here! the trails are pretty good and helicopter hill is a thrill!!! (its called that cause people have been lifeflighted out....supposedly?) It is pretty steep, just hit it hard and youll be fine. a friend of mine slowed down about half way up and then bailed and his 300 went tumbling down into the trees....it was nice. Anyways to answer the questions, theres mud all the time, but not everywhere, and it is a lot of fun.