PDA

View Full Version : where o where could my a arms be

400nate
02-22-2005, 11:40 PM
anyone got a better way of getting through to burgard..i ordered a arms from them on feb. 9th..it is now feb..23 still no arms...after several phone calls and getting the run around....i finally get a tracking number....i immediatly tried to track it with no luck..so i call back and reconfirm the number, and that it belonges to me....well later monday night ups finally showed activity...well guess what its on its way to texas.....so i call up ups...turns out the number they gave me belong to a micheal fuhre in texas...so tuesday i called and called burgard and got nothing but the answering machine....i honestly feel there trying to screw me......this is my first order with burgard and i'm sure they are of great quality..but there customer service is worse than an automated one....all in all i just wanna get my arms....because i had already sold the stock ones, because i was told when i ordered that it would be about a week before i get them so here i am so much longer without them and i am moving march 1st....i have already message pappy...i think thats his name because i read somewhere that he helped somebody with a burgard problem...but have not heard from him...please dont think i am bashing burgard or anything...they also sell on abey and say they have them all in stock.. if thats so...why dont i have them...and why cant they find them...also one more thing do they ever call you back like they say they will.....any way, if anyone can help me out please let me know....i have tried calling 1-717-225-6234.
wednesday i'm gonna try calling 1-888-771-8600 this number i got from there ebay listings.....

p.s. if any of what i said is misspelled or anythign like that please dont criticize me...lol....nate

Meek
02-23-2005, 12:13 AM
They never returned my phone call:(

400nate
02-23-2005, 08:56 AM
get this after calling and calling and getting nothing but the machine...so i used *67 to block my number...and called right back not more that 30 seconds..and holy crap they picked up the phone....i bet they have caller ID or a thing that sends certain numbers to the machine....and of course i get the same ol crap...i'm not in the shop i'll call you back...i'll give it a day or two then i'm calling under GRAVES MOTORSPORTS, hence my last name is Graves......

Doibugu2
02-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Get in touch with Pappy. He may be able to help you out. He goes to Burgards place once in awhile.

I've seen several threads like yours and Burgard seems to straighten things out. Like you said there CS seems to be lacking.

400nate
02-23-2005, 09:24 AM
i had already sent a pm to pappy a few days ago but i have heard nothing from him.....

sharkinthepool
02-23-2005, 09:30 AM
Dude, pm pappy let him see what is going on. I understand that you are upset, but do not get banned for it. Just let pappy call izzy and see what is up. There was another member on here not to long ago that was getting all pissed off about his arms as well. Just calm down and let pappy know what is going on, maybe he can help!

400nate
02-23-2005, 09:37 AM
i'm not gettin pissed...ok i am a little...but i'm still waiting on pappy, i can try again...but still can just wait....i'm going to try calling and talking to izzy himself unless he is the guy who sound like he is 20 yrs old who answers the phone...and give a response, i'm not in the shop or i cant help or i'll call back....pappy helped the last guy get a refund i dont want a refund. i just am looking to get my arms i am in such a hurry to ge them because i'm moving in 1 week...and if sent ups i wont know if they come or not...

just remember i'm not bashing or trying to make anyone look bad, just expresing myself in how i feel....and how i have been treated....

redrider440
02-23-2005, 11:34 AM
Yeah, I know how you feel. Only I waited for 3 mos. for a Web Cam and 2 mos. for a set of gapless rings from my engine builder. I should state that I have a custom cam, but it shouldn't matter. I got on here to check on some things only to find out that he had put all of his time and money ( part of which was to buy my parts with ) into a 463. Needless to say, I stated how pissed I was, ( extremely ), got banned from his shop prementally, and got my parts in record time. So sometimes its all right to raise a little hell to get what you need.

kargaaro
02-23-2005, 01:25 PM
That seems pretty bad when you have to contact somebody to go over there and talk to them. Seems like a poor business. No experience just my opinion.

BLAZE1
02-23-2005, 04:37 PM
I agree, if you are going to run a business at least run it respectably and answer the *@!& phone!. I hate companies that will only talk to you if you own your own engine shop or something, like one guy buying one part doesn't mean anything. I wonder if these companies ever heard of WORD OF MOUTH marketing. I am sure burgard arms are very good but when there are dozens of other companies that are willing to help why not use them!

drewdawg88t
02-23-2005, 07:18 PM
i'm sure your order just got misplaced or something,burgard is always good to me,i've bought alot from them and they ship the same or next day always..when you get someone on the phone just explain your situation and they will get right on it,no doubt.

Pappy
02-23-2005, 07:53 PM
i answered your pm and i will gladly check on your order for you....but i need a name and address:p telling burgard that 400nate wants his arms usually gets me this look in return->:huh

this is no excuse, but i know he is retooling for some new things and that has had him running a bit behind. i have 3 or 4 members that i will be checking order status for so i will reply or pm as soon as i get word.

and remember, sometimes ordering thru a retailer is faster then ordering right from the manufacture. i try and keep several sets of beadlocks and a arms around to fill orders and im sure other places do the same.

400nate
02-23-2005, 10:53 PM
hey pappy thanx i sent ya the information via email to you..

thay may get right on it after i get off the phone with them t seems like they never seem to know anything...i was gonna call and cancel thursday but i think i'll wait abit.....if i cant get them by the first i'm gonna have to cancel cuz there will be no one at my old place to get them...unless i can change the address to my new one...pappy will they do that if they cant get them out by then...anyway please keep me updated...i need them asap...

400nate
02-25-2005, 11:57 AM
hey i got my arms today wich wasa huge shock....ups driver told me it arrived late and there might have been a storm down there....i got them before i moved so i'm all happy....thay sent them next day air....but are some high quality arms..i am impressed...ans

after thinking about it i think i am just impatiant....but anyway...thanx burgard

also pappy if had gone there already....thanx