PDA

View Full Version : girl problems

trx450jason
02-22-2005, 10:48 PM
This one is kind of deep and I have no idea what i should do. I like this girl but she's going out with my cousin and we are pretty good friends too. I would say this girl might me my best friend too. I didn't realize i liked her until they started going out. Now i have no idea what to do but if i don't do anything something is going to get messed up. I need some help.

FourFiftyFour
02-22-2005, 11:40 PM
dont screw with them.... itll get ugly..... if its meant to be then its meant to be.... so if it doesnt work out how u want...then no worries :)

nosliw
02-22-2005, 11:44 PM
leave her alone. even if they break up.

Thump_It
02-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Yeah, what she said. No matter what, something will workout. It may seem bad for you for a while, but there will be something better for you.

Nausty
02-23-2005, 12:42 AM
Tell her your cousin has an std and tell her you have a 12 penis!

haha

I for real tho I think you messed it up and the only thing you can do is wait tell they are done. It might be differant but hes your cousin and is all you got sometimes is family so it pry wouldn't be best to **** that **** up.

Thats what I think about but its your choice.

Mxjunkie
02-23-2005, 12:45 AM
put ur self in your cousins shoes, ive been there ive seen all my friends almost go out with my x for the last 4 years, im sure you can hold off :)

Tom TRX250R
02-23-2005, 01:16 AM
You really don't want to get in the middle of it!!! Girls come and go but you will have to face your cousin for years to come! There is MILLIONS of girls out there, just go find another one!

MY450R
02-23-2005, 06:52 AM
tell her man
tell her how you feel or you may not ever get the chance to
besides if she feels the same way then you can do something about it.if you dont then it will eat at you for a long time and youll never know if she feels the same way about you.
trust me and tell her

daiglea
02-23-2005, 06:54 AM
Why would you think we would care about your woman problems

pa_countryboy
02-23-2005, 08:40 AM
I am in the almost the exact same situation right now.My cousin is goin out with my best friend, who I 've liked for awhile. Excpet my cousin knows how I feel about his girlfriend. After thinkin about it for awhile I decided to do nothing about it. I'm still gonna be the same around her that I have always been. I always joked around flirted with her harmlessly, Im still gonna do that. I dont wanna try and get between them cause I care about both of them and dont want anyone gettin hurt also if you try to come between them it might back fire on you and any shot you did have would be gone. If its meant to work out for ya it will

UglyMotha™
02-23-2005, 08:44 AM
forget about her and go live your life worry bout girls when your older, if you keep loosing sleep over your cuz's girl you goin to miss out on life :huh

Elduner
02-23-2005, 09:17 AM
Dude,

Been there done that... Except it was with a best friend... And guess what... I did something. I told her but man was it the wrong thing to do.... Me and my friend still talk but it will never be the same... Then you get married and you want the chick to leave but then they want to take half...

So moral of this story is go bang what ever moves and forget about feelings for a girl.... Im 30 now my wife has been part of my life since I was 14... yes more than half my life... :rolleyes: OH my god!!!!!! now that I think of it thats a long time...

dude buck up and deal with it. Its not worth the head ache... there is pune everywhere so dont sweat that one....

Peace! Plus Blood is ticker than water bro.

PHAT400
02-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by pa_countryboy
"I am in the almost the exact same situation right now. Excpet my cousin knows how I feel about her." After thinkin about it for awhile I decided to do nothing about it. I'm still gonna be the same around her that I have always been. I always joked around flirted with her harmlessly, Im still gonna do that. I dont wanna try and get between them cause I care about both of them and dont want anyone gettin hurt also if you try to come between them it might back fire on you and any shot you did have would be gone. If its meant to work out for ya it will

OMG:huh

UglyMotha™
02-23-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
OMG:huh

mabey its legal to have relations with your cousin in Pa :o :huh

I didn't read his thread until you quoted it, but he did clearly say he has feelings for his cousin.......................... that's pretty pathetic but it does take balls to admit that on a nationwide forum, still sick though :huh

pa_countryboy
02-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
mabey its legal to have relations with your cousin in Pa :o :huh

I didn't read his thread until you quoted it, but he did clearly say he has feelings for his cousin.......................... that's pretty pathetic but it does take balls to admit that on a nationwide forum, still sick though :huh

lol thanks for pointin that out. Guess I forgot some info. Next time I think I'll proof read it before I post it.

PHAT400
02-23-2005, 10:43 AM
lol thanks for pointin that out. Guess I forgot some info. Next time I think I'll proof read it before I post it.

Thanks for clearing that up... I was on my way with a mop and bucket to soak up your portion of the gene pool....

:devil:

pa_countryboy
02-23-2005, 10:44 AM
lol I live close to wv but not close enough

UglyMotha™
02-23-2005, 10:55 AM
lol I live close to wv but not close enough

watch it guy, i'm from wv, and the thought wouldn't cross my mind:o

pro racer
03-02-2005, 08:58 PM
i had the same problem u did with u liking your cousins girlfriend. all i can say is if its meant to be it will happen. like u i liked my cousins girlfriend and didnt realize it until after i hooked them up. i then told her and everythings been weird since. and im no farther now than i was then. and now my cousins mad at me. so like they say blood is thicker than water dont screw that up like i did.

Bush0102
03-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
dont screw with them.... itll get ugly..... if its meant to be then its meant to be.... so if it doesnt work out how u want...then no worries :)

you have your own predicament to deal with

i'd say just sit back and let things play out. have some fun and become better friends with her until she's available. If it's meant to be, it will happen, if not- just enjoy her friendship. best of luck

JUSTINcredible
03-02-2005, 09:04 PM
get on her sometime when your cousin wont find out

jk..:scary:

pro racer
03-02-2005, 09:10 PM
nice, i like your way of thinking. but it would still never work that way for me. i just hope theyre not reading this forum. theyd kill me. they might any way. lol.

Quad18star
03-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Don't mess around when it comes to family .Just remember who will be there for you in the end .... it's usually family and not the girl . Maybe if they split , you might have a chance , but if I was in your shoes , I would just let it go until then .

03-02-2005, 09:19 PM
99 problems but a............

pro racer
03-02-2005, 09:46 PM
b**** aint one! lol! my favorite song. remix by jay z and linkon park.

EX_DownUnda
03-03-2005, 05:21 AM
Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!!:rolleyes:

MY450R
03-03-2005, 06:22 AM
who cares if its your cousin or not man.tell her
are you very close to your cousin?
anyway then dont tell her and quit makin post about it

chucked
03-03-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
put ur self in your cousins shoes, ive been there ive seen all my friends almost go out with my x for the last 4 years, im sure you can hold off :) So does that make you 11 when you dated? :confused:

quad
03-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Take a piece of it,and if it's good.......take her!!:D
Man,Im gunna tell ya straight!! That "stuff" is like a loaf of bread,he(your cousin)will never notice a "slice" is missing!!:p :devil:
Now they just need to make shoes n tires outta that "stuff"!!They would never wear out!!:D :blah:

represent618
03-03-2005, 08:46 AM
first of all, screw your cousin, mack up on her right in front of him, he`s doing it to you, whats the difference? then lay down the law, tell her to get on all 4.

That`s what I`d do, but I`m a man and I dont need the internet to get a chick..................I JUST NEED A 12 PACK HAHA!!!

:eek2:

powerstroke
03-03-2005, 03:53 PM
unless she looks like carmen electra, cooks, cleans, carries a bible, and thinks a hare scramble race is a perfectly legitimate honeymoon then forget about her! :D theres plenty 'o' fish in the sea. The next time you find one that you think you love there is a foolproof test to find out if she is marryin' material.

some night when you two are on the couch hangin' out ask her to rub your feet. after about an hour ask her to go get you a beer. When she returns with the beer if she continues to rub your feet without you asking then MARRY HER!

P.S. My grandpa always told me "never be disrepectful with the ladies"....... "Broads hate that"..........

Big400EX
03-03-2005, 05:09 PM
I would forget about your cousin just for a little, cause i mean hes always going to be with you or she or whatever, but the girl will eventually get tired of the both of youz so I'd do the right thing and have your fun with her while you can even withought your cousin knowing or whatever, thats if you man enough.

shep
03-03-2005, 06:00 PM
:bandit: Ride her like a stolen YFZ and leave her in someone elses garage!!!LOL:devil:

AtvMxRider
03-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by EX_DownUnda
Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!!:rolleyes:

What?:huh

03-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
What?:huh jerry springer i think but go ahead and say soemthing

03-04-2005, 06:04 AM
Wow, some weird guys in here!!

I am not saying I'm better than anyone, but I would never do that. Let them be, don't say anything it will mess up the relationship between you and your cousin. The truth of the matter is that you like her because she's dating your cousin and sometimes we want something we can't have. Move on. Someone stated that his friends always go out with his ex-girlfriends, that's sick! My friends have never done that and neither have I. Bros over hoes!!!! Thats my motto. :cool: