PDA

View Full Version : dirt wheel mag

Derag2
02-22-2005, 08:10 PM
How do you guys like this magazine, i'm thinking about ordering it i was just wondering if you guys feel its worth the 30 bucks for 2 years?

Thanks

Honda4trax250x
02-22-2005, 08:12 PM
If I were you I would go for ATVSport instead.;)

Raptorchick
02-22-2005, 08:23 PM
ATV Insider is better :devil:
There's subscription info in this thread...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143341&highlight=insider

Dan_Guetter
02-22-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by raptorchick
ATV Insider is better :devil:
There's subscription info in this thread...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143341&highlight=insider

;)

400exrules
02-22-2005, 10:11 PM
DONT ORDER DIRTWHEELS, IT SUCKS

i had dirtwheels for like 3 years, and they just quit sendin me magazines like 6 months ago, and my subscription is no where near up, so ive recently got a subscritpion to atv sport, and im happy with them :D

PunkA$$
02-23-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
DONT ORDER DIRTWHEELS, IT SUCKS

i had dirtwheels for like 3 years, and they just quit sendin me magazines like 6 months ago, and my subscription is no where near up, so ive recently got a subscritpion to atv sport, and im happy with them :D

I also just subcribed to ATVsport. I feel it's a superior magazine in all aspects but one. The "wrench this" column, written by Mike Penland.

I'm sure the guy knows his stuff, but, if you don't know the answer to a question, don't print the question. So many of his responses are "well, I can't answer that" or "contact these people, maybe they can help you". It really surprises me they would print crap like that.

The questions (I forget what it's called) section in Dirt Wheels was much more informative, in my opinion.

Shouldn't Mike Penland be working for a utility quad magazine?

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-23-2005, 06:50 AM
ive got a sub to dirtwheels , n i got a sub to atv action its real good