PDA

View Full Version : handlebar height???

dirtriderex
02-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Hi I just recieved my X-5 Tag double hi bend bars and they are lower than my renthar atv race bend handlebars. What is going on!!! I now have to rise them to clear my tank. What is the differnce between the 2 handlebars???

ReconRider25
02-23-2005, 03:01 PM
those are a dirtbike bend bar. i have cr hi and theyre much lower then stock. just get some bar risers or take em back to the dealer and exchange them for a different bend.

sredish
02-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Where did you buy them from? If you look on the net, you can find the actual height/width/pullback amounts for each bar and each bend. That way, you can get what you need.

If you don't have one, get a RockyMountainATV.com catalog and use it to look at everything. For instance, they sell most brands of bars, and they have charts in there for every type and bend so you can cross reference what you have and want. If you were to open it up, you could find the measurements of the Renthal you have and then find an X5 with a similar bend. But as Recon said, most of the bends are dirtbike bends and will be lower than your stock or ATV bars.

FWIW, I run a +2 stem and CR-hi bars. Fits my 6'3" gorilla *** perfectly. :D

dirtriderex
02-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Thanks, I ordered from K&K. I just ordered a pair of 2" Rox handlebar clamps.