PDA

View Full Version : wooohoooo

insaneracin2003
02-22-2005, 02:53 PM
ups just picked up my frame and sub-frame to bring to MR.PAPPY
ooooffffffff,this month is going to be expensive with all the goodies im getting,C&D is gonna be happy........the wife isnt:huh

FourFiftyFour
02-22-2005, 03:29 PM
will ya hurry up and get your quad finished already...lol

i was at splendora sunday and i felt faster than i have been in a looooong time... i flatlanded the camelback triple and it didnt feel the greatest and it took forever to hit the ground...lol...i just felt like i kept going down down down down down down

insaneracin2003
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM
i figured you guys were gonna be out ther,i was gonna pass by but me and my son decided to try and get all my list of things together to send to C&D for pricing.,we are coming out there to watch you guys at Whitney.....by the way....can you please give me directions to get out there,or let me know who i can call.i can prolly call Dee huh? see ya at the races....i hope:ermm:

zedicus00
02-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
ups just picked up my frame and sub-frame to bring to MR.PAPPY
ooooffffffff,this month is going to be expensive with all the goodies im getting,C&D is gonna be happy........the wife isnt:huh

heh, that just reminded me of sumthing. i got my gf a wedding ring an proposed to her recently... all i could think was

'u spend more on yur 4 wheeler in a given day then u did on yur gf's wedding ring u cheep SOB'

im a bad boy.. :devil:

FourFiftyFour
02-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
i figured you guys were gonna be out ther,i was gonna pass by but me and my son decided to try and get all my list of things together to send to C&D for pricing.,we are coming out there to watch you guys at Whitney.....by the way....can you please give me directions to get out there,or let me know who i can call.i can prolly call Dee huh? see ya at the races....i hope:ermm:

yeah or go to lake whitneys website....they have directions on there

pm me if ya need my cell number if u need any other info