PDA

View Full Version : Wanna-be Stunters?

oldschool
02-22-2005, 12:35 PM
is it just me or does anyone else think that these wanna-be stunters are retarded? You know the ones riding quads on the street doing wheelies and stoppies, jocking the star-boyz, street-fighters and etc. Come on anyone with one arm can ride a frigin wheelie and do a heel-clicker in a parking lot on a 400ex, that is about laim as it gets.................is it just me or what? :tired:

Mxjunkie
02-22-2005, 12:44 PM
I find stunting fun imo, i do like to do fmx as well but alot of the times its too muddy, i think its cool seeing someone wheelie in 5th with their legs over the bars and everything, its just another fourm of riding thats all

oldschool
02-22-2005, 12:50 PM
eh...i dont know i just wanna puke when i see people giving quads a bad rap by blasting down the street standing on their bar riding a weak wheelie like they are awsome, there is no talent involved in wheelies on a quad........if you wanna rid eon the street, get a street bike and stop f*kin it up for everyone else.

Mxjunkie
02-22-2005, 12:53 PM
yeah i gotta agree with you there i dont like seeing quads riding on the roads or hearing about it, im fine with stunting in a field, it gives the sport a badname when they ride on the roads

Astars_250r
02-22-2005, 04:53 PM
I hear you. Some of the stuff that I have seen is kinda cool but come on how hard is it to ride a wheelie on a 4 stroke?! Seeing someone do these wheelies on a 2 stroke that's different. Hell the dumb@ss down the street from my chicks house can ride a wheelie on a 4 stroke and ride on 2 side wheels.Big deal.

JLanphear
02-22-2005, 04:57 PM
I have a Quad AND a Streetbike and have fun on both of 'em.

Roll a stoppie on a streetbike, then roll one on a quad and tell me which one is harder.

Bottom line.....it depends on what you are doing.....you can't call everything on a quad easier.

JR3
02-22-2005, 05:08 PM
I like to stunt and mx. Each has their difficulties o hope u didnt just eat cause ur gonna puke because heres me stuntin http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/100_0241.jpg

Rdhanded2
02-22-2005, 05:14 PM
lol

Ridin' Jesse
02-22-2005, 05:21 PM
I do that stuff too...so what im riding the roads...i dont get caught is the thing :D

Ridin' Jesse
02-22-2005, 05:23 PM
basically ur judging people here too...just cuz they r riding a wheelie n stuff doesnt mean they think they are bad *** n stuff...so what...they can do their thing u do urs...if u dont got nuttin nice to say dont say nuttin!:grr:

Astars_250r
02-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Hell this is coming from someone that is doing it on a 4 stroker easy. The street bike stoppie is harder to control.
Hell I can do a wheelie on my go-ped around Anaheim stadium.

Originally posted by JLanphear
I have a Quad AND a Streetbike and have fun on both of 'em.

Roll a stoppie on a streetbike, then roll one on a quad and tell me which one is harder.

Bottom line.....it depends on what you are doing.....you can't call everything on a quad easier.

Mxjunkie
02-22-2005, 05:41 PM
stunt 2 strokes :blah:

JR3
02-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Nice Josh i see you are rockin the circle wheelies on the cr pimp chit.

JLanphear
02-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Astars_250r
Hell this is coming from someone that is doing it on a 4 stroker easy. The street bike stoppie is harder to control.

Do you think that I have never owned or ridden a 2 stroke? The 400ex is the first 4-stroke quad I've owned....I had a Banshee previously....so what? I could do everything I do on my EX on any other SPORT quad, regardless of if it's 2-stroke or 4-stroke. It all comes down to seat time.

Also, the street bike stoppie is easier to do in every aspect...it comes up easier, you can control it easier, and it's easier to ride out....The only part that is "harder" is fixing it after you dump it cause more stuff on the bike breaks than it does on the quad.

Astars_250r
02-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Did I ever say that you own or have owned a 2-stroke, nope I didn't Do I really care, nope. Does a wheelie on a 400ex impress me, nope. I would rather watch someone do this kinda stuff on a 2-stroke.

Originally posted by JLanphear
Do you think that I have never owned or ridden a 2 stroke? The 400ex is the first 4-stroke quad I've owned....I had a Banshee previously....so what? I could do everything I do on my EX on any other SPORT quad, regardless of if it's 2-stroke or 4-stroke. It all comes down to seat time.

Also, the street bike stoppie is easier to do in every aspect...it comes up easier, you can control it easier, and it's easier to ride out....The only part that is "harder" is fixing it after you dump it cause more stuff on the bike breaks than it does on the quad.

FourFiftyFour
02-23-2005, 12:09 AM
who cares if they are "wannabe stunters" or not, at least they are out riding and having the time of their lives......sheesh.

Astars_250r
02-23-2005, 12:17 AM
YEAH. what she said. :p

Originally posted by CDaleChick
who cares if they are "wannabe stunters" or not, at least they are out riding and having the time of their lives......sheesh.

oldschool
02-23-2005, 05:41 AM
point is, if you like it, do it and love it. but stay off the street with your damn 4 wheeler, i hate to think someone getting hit by a car cause they are out in the street where they dont belong riding a weak no-footed wheelie, it isnt worth it. my view on this is simple, odviously it is my free right to think wanna-be stunters are queer. and i think i just threw up in my mouth a little after looking at those pictures......:huh

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-23-2005, 07:02 AM
i think if your lovin what u do then do it, and ride where u want to but u will be responsible for what u do , but if your that serious about what u do, *** everyone that says your a "wanna be stunter" :o

http://www.metrocast.net/~barrydogg/InTheEnd.wmv
I'm sure you will like that oldschool

sharkinthepool
02-23-2005, 07:07 AM
AHHH screw it. If those guys are good enough that they can do it, let em! Who cares they just want to be young and stupid!!! Act all crazy!

oldschool
02-23-2005, 07:15 AM
[
http://www.metrocast.net/~barrydogg/InTheEnd.wmv
I'm sure you will like that oldschool [/B]

HMM...BRAKE TORQUE`S , WHEELIES AND FLIPPING OFF THE CAMERA, ALL WHILE WEARING NO HELMET, AND ALL DONE ON THE CONCRETE, ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT WAS DISPLAYED IN THAT VIDEO. PURE DISPLAY OF WHAT GIVES QUAD RIDERS A WHITE TRASH IMAGE BY AMERICA, FOR ODVIOUS REASONS.

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-23-2005, 07:24 AM
its because thats what he odviously likes to do, White trash hmm well im not sure of that why is it white trash just because he doesnt wear a helmet and stunts on the street , you just have a one track mind budd there are other things out there worse then stunting , n if he was concerend about it i think he would wear a helmet and ride somewhere else but i dont think he gives a **** to be honest , its his life let him do what he wants , y waste your life being safe and not having fun cause u only get one and better use it the way u want to

steveatv3
02-23-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by oldschool
HMM...BRAKE TORQUE`S , WHEELIES AND FLIPPING OFF THE CAMERA, ALL WHILE WEARING NO HELMET, AND ALL DONE ON THE CONCRETE, ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT WAS DISPLAYED IN THAT VIDEO. PURE DISPLAY OF WHAT GIVES QUAD RIDERS A WHITE TRASH IMAGE BY AMERICA, FOR ODVIOUS REASONS.

Your an idiot that video was very good and no skill??? you just sound like an ***

I wish they were wearing helmets all the time, but lots of tallent

oldschool
02-23-2005, 07:56 AM
guys dont think that i`m not getting out having fun.....i just wish people would wear their helmets and keep it legal, i get horrased by police when i`m cleaning a ***in 1o thousand dollar MX quad at the car-wash because they think everyone rides them on the street like these clowns, they set a bad image, thats my point, how many people have been killed by riding a quad on the street and getting hit by a car? plenty. get my drift? how many people get hit by a car on a mx track or out in the trails? none. i have been bent, broke and down plenty of times, but i am not trailer park living so i keep it on the dirt.

JLanphear
02-23-2005, 08:14 AM
Did I ever say that you own or have owned a 2-stroke, nope I didn't Do I really care, nope. Does a wheelie on a 400ex impress me, nope. I would rather watch someone do this kinda stuff on a 2-stroke.

My post was in reply to yours in which you said....

Hell this is coming from someone that is doing it on a 4 stroker easy.

I guess I'm missing your point. I will agree that it is typically nice to have extra torque whenever possible, but it surely isn't needed. You just sound like you are saying that an infant can wheelie a 4-stroke and it takes someone with god like powers to wheelie a 2-stroke.....LOL. Look, I'm not trying to be a dick, and you have a right to your opinion, but it's pretty out there. Just like when you said a quad is easier to do a stoppie on than a streetbike. I mean, it's one thing to say quad wheelies are gay in general...I can deal with that....but when you say 4-stroke wheelies are dumb, and 2-stroke wheelies are cool and impressive....my god, give me a break. I tell ya what, just for you I'm going to go bust out on my Polaris 90cc 2-STROKE then maybe I'll gain your respect. Haha.....oh, and don't think I'm taking this too seriously, I'm just messin around.

OLDSCHOOL......Although I totally disagree that tricks on quads are easy and take no skill, I do completely agree that this stuff should not be done on public highways. I have been guilty of it in the past, and I will surely be guilty of it in the future, but we do avoid them as much as possible. Unfortunately there is now no place around here where I can enjoy the sport that I personally love, so we have had to explore other alternatives. Hopefully that will chance and we will soon have a place to ride again, but if it doesn't, then I will use my judgment and determine what I feel is needed.

I do want to mention, however....your original post specifically bashed riders doing tricks in parking lots.

I also want to point out that we have been around just as long as the Streetfighterz have....Starboyz on the other hand.....well they've been around forever so you could say every stunter is "jocking their style".

-Josh

UglyMotha™
02-23-2005, 08:41 AM
musta accidently walked into the girlz forum :o

FourFiftyFour
02-23-2005, 08:50 AM
i think pretty much it is safe to say that most everyone on this forum has ridden on the street before, i do it when i test out my quad before i take it all the way out to the tracks that are over an hour drive, just to make sure everything is working fine. and I used to ride about a mile down a road to get to the twenty miles of trails i can ride on.

Pretty much, youre just bashing on all of us (because most of us are guilty of riding on the streets) and I dont think that most people like it very much. So you arent going to get a lot of positive comments when you start up something like this :rolleyes:

who cares if people rag on you at the car wash? its just talk and they are just giving you a hard time. Dont care what others do, its their choice to wear a helmet or not, or to ride on the street or not, or whatever the case may be.

oldschool
02-23-2005, 08:50 AM
yeah, i dont like to see a quad (ATV; All Terrain Vehicle) doing donuts in a parking lot either dude, i mean that dude in the video was cool, giving the middle finger while doing an extremely skilled brake torque on concrete, wow, you get my drift? so take no offense i just have my opinion and you have yours, i seriously doubt that the streetfighters would want to be associated with you guys if that helps?
and cdalechick, why not drive a mile, unload, then ride, quads donot belong on the street, your family will be the first people to sew when you get for being where you dont belong, on the street.

Raptorchick
02-23-2005, 09:21 AM
why not drive a mile, unload, then ride....

I really hate getting involved in these types of discussions, but....

Driving a mile to ride is not always an option for many of these guys. Most of the stunt guys are from the East coast where there are very limited riding areas for them. If they didn't ride on the street or in parking lots, they would have no place to ride at all.

JLanphear
02-23-2005, 09:24 AM
yeah, i dont like to see a quad (ATV; All Terrain Vehicle) doing donuts in a parking lot either dude, i mean that dude in the video was cool, giving the middle finger while doing an extremely skilled brake torque on concrete, wow, you get my drift? so take no offense i just have my opinion and you have yours, i seriously doubt that the streetfighters would want to be associated with you guys if that helps?

yeah, you're right....we each have our own opinions.

regarding the streetfighterz comment....I agree, and I'm sure that they wouldn't want to be associated with any of the other million streetbike teams out there. So what does that have to do with what I said? You commented on "jocking" their style....I was simply saying, how could we "jock" (as you would put it) their style if we have been around for as long as they have?

We've been in street bike DVD's with plenty of other streetbike teams, and never received any hate from them just incase you were curious. I see you are from their way, ever hear of the St.Louis Shockers?

As Cdalechick said, it appears you are just looking for a reason to whine and complain about something....first you start out talking about stunting in a parking lot, then you move to talking about riding on the street, now you are back onto some other topic. Do you condone what the starboyz and Streetfighterz do? That's just as illegal and bad for their sport as riding a quad on the street.

Raptorchick is also correct.....but it doesn't matter cause it looks like you are just hating on anything you can think of anyway.

But it's okay....I'm having a bad couple days at work and I need something to get me through the day....debates are fun enough.

oldschool
02-23-2005, 09:38 AM
I work with a dude from the SHOCKERS.

I`m saying that riding like this is giving a bad name to everyone who owns a quad, i mean ridin gon the street etc. it makes the chances of getting off a lot less for someone who is riding an atv on the sidewalk or something dumb, i am like you and enjoy a debate, i`m not saying i`m right and your wrong, maybe i`m wrong, i will not say only my opinion is right, yes you have plenty of valid points, all i ask is that you look at it from both sides of the fence? i share a passion of motorcycles/quads with everyone on this site, you guys might think my riding style sucks, hey maybe it does? i`m not raggin on you just to be a dik, just keep that in mind......

as always, no offense intended or taken.

FourFiftyFour
02-23-2005, 09:39 AM
and cdalechick, why not drive a mile, unload, then ride, quads donot belong on the street, your family will be the first people to sew when you get for being where you dont belong, on the street.

ohhh yes let me park my truck in the specified parking area for there.....oh wait! theres not one! :rolleyes:

sorry "my family" wont get sued.....im an adult..i would be the one getting in trouble and i perfectly well know the consequences.... as i have talked to most of the sheriffs and the farmers who own the land that i am allowed to ride on, they dont care bc i dont just cruise the streets.

oldschool
02-23-2005, 09:43 AM
if you know the land owners, why not park on their land? you answered that one yourself.

FourFiftyFour
02-23-2005, 09:47 AM
if you know the land owners, why not park on their land? you answered that one yourself.

bc it is farm land, the only place where i ride is on the trails that are made, i can not park my truck in the middle of those trails or the farmers cant get their machinery and vehicles through certain areas. i have enough respect not to get in their way, and to tell u the truth no one gives a flyin crap about if i ride a mile down the road to go ride..bc i live out in the middle of nowhere. so give it a rest man, im going to come up with an answer everytime you say something

why dont you go whine about everything under the sun to someone else

JLanphear
02-23-2005, 09:57 AM
i`m not saying i`m right and your wrong, maybe i`m wrong, i will not say only my opinion is right, yes you have plenty of valid points, all i ask is that you look at it from both sides of the fence? i share a passion of motorcycles/quads with everyone on this site, you guys might think my riding style sucks, hey maybe it does? i`m not raggin on you just to be a dik, just keep that in mind......

as always, no offense intended or taken.

No, I realize that we each have our own opinion. I also had said previously that I totally agree with your post on the subject of ATV's and the street. Does it give the ATV scene a bad name? Either way it doesn't help it any.

We have made every effort to do things legally....the summer before last we had a legit spot to ride, and we rode there and ONLY there. Last year though, we had nothing....you can ask anyone how little I rode. We did hit the streets a couple of times.....but "streets" where I live, and streets where you live are two totally different things I'm sure. We aren't out there playing in traffic. However it doesn't make it right and I totally admit that....and it is not a good image for the ATV world.....unfortunately there aren't a lot of alternatives for me to do what I love.

I try to make up for it, for what it's worth. I am a volunteer webmaster for the largest club in the State, and I am heavily active in the club itself. That may not excuse the wrong that I do, but at least I do try to help, rather than sitting on the side lines like a lot of people do (not directed towards you, or anyone else in this thread).

Regarding the Shockers.....I hope for his sake you don't give him a lecture about safe and responsible street riding every time you see him do you? LOL. Just giving you crap.

Anyway we are in a DVD with them and they look like a sick bunch of riders.

-Josh

oldschool
02-23-2005, 10:07 AM
the shocker, ah, i give him crap about it all the time, but he knows i`m kidding, and i appreciate that you see my side as well as yours, i try to get involved alot in the sport by volunteering at the tracks in the summer, flagging, keeping the property up by mowing, weed eating, picking up trash, etc, i like to see the local tracks look professional, and usually they dont have the manpower, or the cash to pay someone, so i do it for nothing. i hope you play it cool and keep on doing what you love, it is for you, not for anyone else, so rock out brother!

cdalechick, chill out and stop making excuses, i`m sure there is absolutely no room for your pickup in a field, ok. you said you are only testing out your bike, so how long ar eyou there that it is that big of a deal? i live in a rural area, but i load my stuff up to go a mile or two down the road, and unless you live on your own, you are your parents responsibility, not a full adult. with that said, please continue with your usual excuses............

dn1911
02-23-2005, 10:23 AM
unless you live on your own, you are your parents responsibility, not a full adult. with that said, please continue with your usual excuses............

oldschool.......... i think she is married, if i'm not mistaken. would that qualify as a "full adult"?

FoxRacing81
02-23-2005, 10:29 AM

Why don't you step up and put your money where your mouth is? Let's see some. Come on we need some pictures.

UglyMotha™
02-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by dn1911
oldschool.......... i think she is married, if i'm not mistaken. would that qualify as a "full adult"?

LMGDAO................................ nope :huh

FoxRacing81
02-23-2005, 10:37 AM
BTW, That video is awesome! It is a great display of skill and ability. Helmet's would help make it look better though. Kind of unresponsible, but I think that the video is awesome.

BrandonBlackmon
02-23-2005, 10:47 AM
point is, if you like it, do it and love it. but stay off the street with your damn 4 wheeler, i hate to think someone getting hit by a car cause they are out in the street where they dont belong riding a weak no-footed wheelie, it isnt worth it. my view on this is simple, odviously it is my free right to think wanna-be stunters are queer. and i think i just threw up in my mouth a little after looking at those pictures......:huh

weak stomach?

:rolleyes: panzy!

oldschool
02-23-2005, 10:51 AM
yeah i`m a panzy....OK.

and if she is married, that does not make her an adult, being responsible and making it SOLELY on you own makes you an adult, being an adult means that you could live off of yourself, if everyone around you left, you would be able to survive, meaning, if you ar eliving mostly off of someone elses income and couldnt pay all the bills with you OWN income, you are not an adult. not saying she cant, dont know her, but i`m speaking in general.

dn1911
02-23-2005, 11:12 AM
yeah i`m a panzy....OK.

and if she is married, that does not make her an adult, being responsible and making it SOLELY on you own makes you an adult, being an adult means that you could live off of yourself, if everyone around you left, you would be able to survive, meaning, if you ar eliving mostly off of someone elses income and couldnt pay all the bills with you OWN income, you are not an adult. not saying she cant, dont know her, but i`m speaking in general.

let's stress the part were you say "not saying she can't don't know her". that's a good point. then why would you have implied or assumed that she couldn't earlier.

man i think it's time to give up on this one

p.s. sorry about the married thing CDaleChick i thought you were

Mxjunkie
02-23-2005, 11:13 AM
how about you try to stunt, just one time see if you can even do it ;)

oldschool
02-23-2005, 11:24 AM
i could pull more moves than the vast majority of the people who are calling themselves "stunters", sometimes, when no one is looking i do a little stuntin, not very often though, i mostly stick to racing, sometime why dont you sign a-pro and see what happens to you? see, we both have our points...........

JLanphear
02-23-2005, 11:37 AM
i could pull more moves than the vast majority of the people who are calling themselves "stunters", sometimes, when no one is looking i do a little stuntin, not very often though, i mostly stick to racing, sometime why dont you sign a-pro and see what happens to you? see, we both have our points...........

I'll agree there are a lot of people out there doing it now.....some good, some bad.....but whatever.....People in the novice class still call themselves "racers" right? I can sorta see your points, but can't hate on people just cause of their skill level. Maybe if they are claiming to be something they are not.....Like if you see a guy that can barely do a regular wheelie posting on here saying he's the best out there then he deserves a wake up call, but not somebody who is just out having a good time and respecting others. Do you usually call the racers in the novice class "wannabe racers" too? I'm sure guys like Doug Gust and Tim Farr would gain a lot of fans if they went around bashing the guys just getting into the sport.

We have guys in our crew that Race as well as stunt, and they are all damn good at both. Ryan from our crew races in the Pro class.

Maybe I am a wannabe stunter...I dunno.....either way I'm having fun doing it, and the prop we get from people all around the world just add to it.

-Josh

oldschool
02-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Props Dude.

I`m not arguing with you guys, i see both sides of the discussion, more now than i did when i started this topic, so maybe this was my wake-up call?

JLanphear
02-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Props Dude.

I`m not arguing with you guys, i see both sides of the discussion, more now than i did when i started this topic, so maybe this was my wake-up call?

I have to give you credit as far as having a civilized conversation goes.....I'm not out to change anybody's mind on the subject, I really don't care what others think. The ones that feel they need to publicly bash are annoying, but that doesn't bother me any more. In fact, I'm suprised I even responded in this thread because I felt that it was just another "hater" thread from the beginning.

Either way, I appreciate being able to agree to dissagree on things, and it's all good. This didn't turn out to be an all out flame war like I thought it'd be.

One last thing......Cdalechick is an adult.....hahah....nuff said :macho

oldschool
02-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Right on Dude, keep it real, however you gotta do it!!

I hope no one took offense to anything that was said, that was not my intent.

BrandonBlackmon
02-23-2005, 12:53 PM
yeah i`m a panzy....OK.

What about old people that can't do things for themselves, ex: people at nursing homes, are they not adults? And the word that you are looking for is independance. I'm not trying to prolong this argument but I was just making a small point.:)

400exrules
02-23-2005, 01:56 PM
their might be alot of imitators and stuff but i know the CVBOYZ deff. should be considered pro, they do the most insane stunts. They are deffinately, extremely good at what they do, im surprised they havent been on tv yet(unless they have)

Astars_250r
02-23-2005, 04:12 PM
You know where Anaheim Stadium is? When do you want to meet and what do you want to bet? You brought up money so start your talking. I'll do it in person and not a picture or a video because we all know all the crap, oh that tape is fake and that crap.

Your move man.

BTW, have I said anything to you in this thread, if not kiss my you know what.

Well I just checked this thread and your first post was to talk ***** to me. funny.

Originally posted by MX610EX
Why don't you step up and put your money where your mouth is? Let's see some. Come on we need some pictures.

FoxRacing81
02-23-2005, 04:15 PM
No I mean from what it sounds like your saying, you think that doing all the awesome stunts on a quad is so overrated and easy that I figured you must be really good at it so I wanted to see what you had.

Astars_250r
02-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Well hell you figured wrong, so why don't you attack one of the people calling them stupid and crap.

I think doing this kind of stuff on city / public streets is stupid.

I have ridden on the streets and I don't knock it either.

But you tell me that if you have 2 people riding down the street and one is doing a no footed 1 handed wheelie and the other is just riding and a car comes who do you think is going to be able to get out of the way.

Anyway.I naver said it was overrated or easy, (reread) the only time I said it's easyier on a 4 stroke then a 2.

I am really good at doing wheelies and jumping on go-peds, quads. I'm also pretty good at painting so here.

No I mean from what it sounds like your saying, you think that doing all the awesome stunts on a quad is so overrated and easy that I figured you must be really good at it so I wanted to see what you had.

Astars_250r
02-23-2005, 04:37 PM
also good at polishing.

Astars_250r
02-23-2005, 04:40 PM
designing and building custom stereo systems.

Astars_250r
02-23-2005, 04:41 PM
right now I don't have any pictures of me on my quad or on my ped's so I can't show you them. Do I need to keep going with things that I'm good at? I don't think my girlfriend what's those pictures on the net. Don't talk smack to me for something that you figured wrong.
Thanks and good day

FoxRacing81
02-23-2005, 04:42 PM
lol. My apologize. I believe if it's there choice, it's there choice.

I misread your posts. I'm sorry

-mx

Astars_250r
02-23-2005, 04:48 PM
You are right it is there choice, I chose not to do it on the street or on a 4-stroke. But that's me.
I'm also sorry for ragging on you.
I have broken my neck, collar bone (3 places), popped left eardrum, broke 2 ribs and collapsed left lung 3 times from doing stupid stuff, so I don't chose to do it anymore.

lol. My apologize. I believe if it's there choice, it's there choice.

I misread your posts. I'm sorry

-mx

bama400ex
02-23-2005, 07:45 PM
if you dont like people riding in the street good thing you dont live down here. i ride on the roads alot. big deal the only people here that cares are state troopers and *******s. in certain places though you have to tone it down and not piss people off. then some people like yourself get pissed off no matter what. but im not going to get started on that. i know people will argue that it gives the sport a bad name and closes trails. well guess what its hard to find a spot to ride at now and the sport already has a bad name. do you think if everbody in the world wore a helmet and stayed off the roads all of the sudden everybody would love us and thousands of off road parks would open. :rolleyes: its kinda how you think all ''stunters'' are bad and alot of the general public thinks we are bad. we are not going to chage any of these peoples mind and im not going to try to. i do respect peoples private land though and will not ride on it unless im aloud to. but anyways ride where ever you want to and point the finger at all the bad stunters out there. and ill keep doing my 5th gear WOT on this 3 lane road in front on my house.

FourFiftyFour
02-23-2005, 09:17 PM
cdalechick, chill out and stop making excuses, i`m sure there is absolutely no room for your pickup in a field, ok. you said you are only testing out your bike, so how long ar eyou there that it is that big of a deal? i live in a rural area, but i load my stuff up to go a mile or two down the road, and unless you live on your own, you are your parents responsibility, not a full adult. with that said, please continue with your usual excuses............

actually....you need to chill out buddy.... you are the one bashing others... i wasnt making a big deal im just saying you were bashing people for riding on the roads and so i guess it is a crime to go ride on the road even for a couple feet. So keep bashing on and be an idiot. And if I got in trouble with the cops, I would be the one paying for it....not my mom and dad bc last time I checked..I am a legal adult. And I seriously doubt the cops are going to do anything about me testing my bike for less than 5 min down a road that ive lived on for 20 years.

You are the one who started this stupid thread, and so of course stupid talk is going to be said in it....what do you expect :rolleyes:

and why do you care what i do and what others do? who gives a flying crap about it. you just want to whine about it. so go whine on. Im done talking with infantile ego maniacs :rolleyes:

Plante400
02-24-2005, 01:03 AM
I hear you. Some of the stuff that I have seen is kinda cool but come on how hard is it to ride a wheelie on a 4 stroke?! Seeing someone do these wheelies on a 2 stroke that's different. Hell the dumb@ss down the street from my chicks house can ride a wheelie on a 4 stroke and ride on 2 side wheels.Big deal.

just as easy if u got skillzzzz

haha i could wheely my buddies bansh longer then he ever could

oldschool
02-24-2005, 05:30 AM
cdalechick, take out the "sexy" crap from your profile, jesus do you get off on guys pretending your hot because you are damn near the only chik on the site? gross, i seen your site, the sexy has to go, it is mesleading, if you feel me?

FourFiftyFour
02-24-2005, 06:37 AM
really you moron, lets read what it says under my avatar......#454 sexy CANNONDALE...... am i a Cannondale? NOOOOOOOOO...... so lets put two and two together..... SEXY CANNONDALE..... ok when two words are side by side like that, it means that they are related in the sentence or phrase right? well then read them together again.....SEXY CANNONDALE! Oh gosh darn it! I just called my quad sexy, what a shame moron, you just need to learn how to comprehend english.

PunkA$$
02-24-2005, 07:02 AM
cdalechick, take out the "sexy" crap from your profile, jesus do you get off on guys pretending your hot because you are damn near the only chik on the site? gross, i seen your site, the sexy has to go, it is mesleading, if you feel me?

Harsh and completely uncalled for. Geesh, you obviously just started this thread to argue. Are you aware there are entire forums reserved for just that (debate)? However, you should probably steer clear of them as you feel the need to resort to personal attacks when cornered. You would be humiliated.

oldschool
02-24-2005, 07:28 AM
guys your hurting my feelings......and we are a little off my subject of stuntin anyway...aren`t we?

JLanphear
02-24-2005, 07:34 AM
guys your hurting my feelings......and we are a little off my subject of stuntin anyway...aren`t we?

yeah....

....stunting sucks!!!!! :rolleyes:

oldschool
02-24-2005, 07:54 AM
there you go....but i disagree!!

400exrules
02-24-2005, 01:48 PM

FasstMidnightZ
02-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Seriously dude y are u doin this , i mean u shoulda know what replys you were going to get ,y argue when u know it '' Takes No Skill To Stunt'':rollseyes:....its basically sayin it takes no talent to race is kinda where your goin with this

dunnonuttin
02-24-2005, 02:20 PM
all i can do in dirt freestyle bmx is no handers and one hander landers and sometimes a no footer here and there. does that make me wanna be? if i were to take you in a wheelie contest right now, i know for a fact that i would out wheelie your *****. my wheelies make up for my inability to actually stunt and you ask anyone that has seen me ride a bike, they will tell you that i have a bad***** wheelie

dunnonuttin
02-24-2005, 02:24 PM
cdalechick, take out the "sexy" crap from your profile, jesus do you get off on guys pretending your hot because you are damn near the only chik on the site? gross, i seen your site, the sexy has to go, it is mesleading, if you feel me? this aint gonna go too well. i think somebody needs a biyatch slapping

K_Banger125
02-24-2005, 02:35 PM
yah i can do a wheelie and some stoppies if thats stuntin then i guess im a stunter:D

oldschool
02-25-2005, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
all i can do in dirt freestyle is no handers and one hander landers and sometimes a no footer here and there. does that make me wanna be? if i were to take you in a wheelie contest right now, i know for a fact that your ***** would get left in the dirt. my wheelies make up for my inability to actually stunt and you ask anyone that has seen me ride a bike, they will tell you that i have a bad***** wheelie

EVERY DIRT BALL CAN RIDE A WHEELIE, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU EVEN SAID THAT?

:eek2:

Big400EX
02-25-2005, 06:23 AM
granted that not everybody has fields that are imperfectionless and are able to ride wheelies in, what the hell does it matter where people ride, thats them this is you.. stop worrying about what people do, and do your own thing.

JTRtrx250r
02-25-2005, 10:51 AM
is it just me or does anyone else think that these wanna-be stunters are retarded? You know the ones riding quads on the street doing wheelies and stoppies, jocking the star-boyz, street-fighters and etc. Come on anyone with one arm can ride a frigin wheelie and do a heel-clicker in a parking lot on a 400ex, that is about laim as it gets.................is it just me or what? :tired: I definitly agree, you should see all the F'n morons on streetbikes around here, but yet they all cry about how they all get hasseled by the cops:rolleyes: Regardless...the chit dont impress me a bit:ermm:

Even tho REAL stunters do it on bikes w/ 2 wheels...not quads w/ training wheels:devil:

sharkinthepool
02-25-2005, 11:56 AM
well I do not know if I would go as far as saying white trash. That really cant be said without witnessing their life style. But stupididty does come into play when you are going to ride anywhere near an intersection with what looked to be a busy interesection!

oldschool
02-25-2005, 12:36 PM
WORD. THATS MY GREIF.

Stevie-D
02-25-2005, 04:27 PM
how many people get hit by a car on a mx track or out in the trails? none.

lmfao buddy! you are WRONG!!!!!!!:devil:

last winter i got my truck stuck in the snow, and backing out, i hit my quad with the truck:rolleyes: smashed the bed in between the rear bumper and the taillight. fixed and painted it myself, cant even tell that it happened. the truck hit the corner of the rack on the quad, so no damage done.

dunnonuttin
02-25-2005, 04:48 PM
EVERY DIRT BALL CAN RIDE A WHEELIE, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU EVEN SAID THAT?

:eek2: do i even have to show you? let me see you wheelie a f*****g bike over a whoops section. and im not talking about sitting down on the seat pedaling, im talkin standing up shifting weight back and forth without pedaling. yep buddy it takes alot of skill to do that and as far as i can do that especially over a freakin whoops section. and it does not take skill to freestyle on a quad, it does take skill to freestyle on a bmx bike. you can take a jump at any speed on a quad, you have to pedal your ***** off on a bike to clear a freestyle dirt jump. so let me see your great bmx freestyle pics since you are so much better than me:huh :rolleyes:

FoxRacing81
02-25-2005, 05:09 PM
oldschool, give it up. Your not proving a point to anyone.

BTW, You told cdalechick to take sexy out of her profile, and she explained. So you say "that is off topic" Then why the hell would you tell her to take sexy out of her profile? Is it just me or what cuz that sure as hell sounds off topic.

dunnonuttin
02-25-2005, 07:56 PM
i'll tell you what. heres 20 cents. call all of your friends and bring me back some change:rolleyes: ;)

Big400EX
02-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Dam some people need to grow up when it comes to things like this, like I said before unless it's bothering you so deeply that your going to go insane dont worry about it, stop trying to take the fun out of stuff for some people when your probably sitting at your house to puss to try any of the stuff you see people do, or you just plain out suck and feel the need to complain about it.

02-26-2005, 01:41 AM
no... leave them alone.....this is really interesting.... and entertaining.