PDA

View Full Version : works revalve

sampleez
02-22-2005, 11:31 AM
a buddy of mine works at a dealership and said he can get all three shocks revalved with tripple rate springs for around $350. he said he thought it was works connection that did it, but i was thinking works shocks. does anyone know who it is, and if it's worth the hassle. and does it have zps.
Thanks, Josh

Kurt Glore
02-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Sounds like he is talking about Factory Connection. If you can find someone to give your 3x rate and zps for $350 that is a steal. Check out the price that C&D can do, just post a quote request in their forum on here. Santo DeRisi aslo does one heck of a job at derisiracing.com . Do you have aftermarket or stock shocks?

sampleez
02-24-2005, 07:12 PM
got the stockers, and hopefully i'm gonna be able to order some +2 housers here in a few weeks, so that should help out with the harshness.

Kurt Glore
02-24-2005, 09:46 PM
you doing mx?

sampleez
02-25-2005, 05:07 PM
yeah, that's pretty well all i do. i'm prolly just gonna ride with the stock shocks for a while. anyone know if they'll hold up with the aarms and me goin pretty big(i weigh 170)? at my uncles track there is a 75-80 foot tabletop i've been hittin, and a 70 or so foot double i'm thinkin about hittin.

and c&d said they can put dual rate w/ssd on the rear, but nothin for the fronts

sampleez
03-02-2005, 06:50 PM
does anyone know about the Race Tech gold valve kits for the stock shocks. they have kits for both the rear and front on their website, but their 160 apiece. and these worth getting? im getting some +2 housers in the near future, so would these make a difference. and if anyone knows of a better price, it would be appreciated

Thanks, Josh