PDA

View Full Version : 12 Hour race 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prairiewrench
02-21-2005, 10:43 PM
I can tell you all right now that I was contacted by the President of the Webster County Wheelers today which is our ATV club in FORT DODGE, IOWA! The Webster Co. Wheelers were there busting *** to help get the 12 Hours going and are more than willing to help to keep it here! We are the ones who are working on getting this park opened up! We were talking about equipment for the park and as we were talking I mentioned the 12 Hours Of ATV America race being moved from Iowa or being held on the future 1500 plus acre park!
He said very clearly that if John Pellan wants to have the race here in FORT DODGE this year he needs to get in contact with him (Rick Williams) to start making the plans NOW!!!! I will be trying to contact John to let him know this and Tom, please,,, if you speak to John,,, let him know this and I will get him the ph number he needs if he REALLY wants to keep the 12 Hour here as he has said!
The land that the park is going to be on will be one of the best riding places you will ever get to ride on! All of you who wish to keep it here should email or call John Pellan at ********.com ***NOW*** and let him know what you want!!!!!

Prairiewrench
02-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Ah crud,,, I meat to put this in the reply of the post by snowgasm! Must have hit new post!

QUADROOKIE
02-22-2005, 06:22 PM
I will contact Mr Pellan!! Also, on a side note, is the Ft Dodge park still set to open this summer? Thanks.

burrows
02-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Well guys I think it is to late and I think it s***s. Fort Dodge is the home of the 12 hr and they are moving it from the central location for all to attend and they rip it out from underneath us to go towards the east side. I figured this would happen when everyone was wineing about it last yr. I do hope they change their minds but don't see this happening. Fort dodge needs to get together and let John know how they feel. momma b

Shawn H
02-22-2005, 10:31 PM
You might as well not bother its GONE from Iowa!! :mad:

96lapis coupe
02-23-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by snowgasm
You might as well not bother its GONE from Iowa!! :mad: You have got to be kidding....:(

Johnny & Monica
02-23-2005, 09:53 AM
I know one of you Iowans has the real story. Post it or email me with the info and I'll post it.:devil:

Shawn H
02-23-2005, 10:09 AM
I think we all know the real story dont you Johnny? I have heard thru so many people the same exact thing from alot of different sources>

Its true its gone to Pa, Check ********.com they posted it already if anyone has a opinion and want to let the punks know join and be heard there is a thread there tell them your feelings!!!:mad:

96lapis coupe
02-23-2005, 10:11 AM
I wasn't planning on running it or anything, but it sure was damn fun to watch. :ermm:

Shawn H
02-23-2005, 10:39 AM
You could still voice your opinion!!!

Heres the link12hrs (http://www.********.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10422)