PDA

View Full Version : MX Vs. XC

balls2da-wall
02-21-2005, 07:29 PM
lets hear it! Which one do you think is harder, which one requires more skill, and how do they compare

I dont want this..."They are both equally chanllenging in their own way!" you have to pick! Crosscountry or Motocross

badass250r
02-21-2005, 07:34 PM
i race both i think MX is more skills requires XC is more fun

indigo
02-21-2005, 07:38 PM
I do mostly motocross but have been doing xc lately. I think that motocross is more tiring in a short time because if you over or under jump something you get beat up alot. But xc wears you out more overall because you constantly hitting rut and roots and logs and its a constant beating. I end up soarer after a xc race that motocross race.

balls2da-wall
02-21-2005, 07:52 PM
im going to put in my 2 cents to kick off this debate...MX: its short and you have no room for mistakes XC: long and tiring, you have some room for error, much more technical with all the obsticales.

XC slightly more difficult

schulte_85
02-22-2005, 10:41 AM
I definately think XC is more difficult. You have to use your head a lot more XC than MX. MX is very difficult too, You have too have a good technique in MX and and you have too keep her pinned at all times and make no mistakes. XC wears you out more mentally and physically, but MX is almost just is hard. Sometimes it depends on the way the tracks are designed too. It is kind of a toss up.