PDA

View Full Version : Flexx Bars question

atvrulz
02-21-2005, 06:36 PM
I have flexx bars and they are awesome. I wish i had the low rise instead of the high rise. Since the flexx bars come apart, does anyone know if you can trade in, or buy just the lower half that connects to the handle bar mount? I would like to have that part of the flexx bar, but in the lower rise. Anyone wanna trade their low rise lower half for my high rise lower half?
thanks

schulte_85
02-21-2005, 09:24 PM
I got the low and love it, don't wanna trade though:p

Colby@C&DRacing
02-23-2005, 06:34 PM
We sell alot of the flex bars but I have never asked if you could just buy the lower part to make them the dirt bike bar I will ask them tomorow and let you know:)

Colby@C&DRacing
02-24-2005, 08:48 AM
flex bars in not able to sell just the parts to the bars for liability reasons

450 Racer R
02-24-2005, 09:55 AM
I thought the selling point of the flexxx bars was that you would only have to buy a certain part if it got bent in a crash instead of a whole new handlebars?

BLAZE1
02-24-2005, 02:56 PM
HaHa! That is funny!
That is one of the reasons I was going to buy them, because you can replace just one piece if it gets bent/broke!
Thanks for the heads up!

450 Racer R
02-24-2005, 03:52 PM
sounds like a winner to me... find an ad and call a lawyer

FasstCole
02-24-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey guys,

Just cruising through looking at Harlen's Indy reports and saw this post. Originally the thought was to offer replaceable parts. Unfortunately like a lot of good programs lawyers put an end to that. What we do offer is a 50% off warranty program. If you damage your Flexx System send them to us and we will sell you a new set at 50% off retail. The 50% off program is better than the interchangeable parts program because for the same price you get a whole new bar instead of just one piece. I'm happy to say we have a very low damage rate. As always we still offer our 30 day money back guarantee along with a dealer demo program.

I'd direct you guys to our website for more details but our current one is pretty outdated. Hopefully our new site with all the updated info will be up sometime in March.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.
Thanks.

maskale
02-25-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by FasstCole
Hey guys,

Just cruising through looking at Harlen's Indy reports and saw this post. Originally the thought was to offer replaceable parts. Unfortunately like a lot of good programs lawyers put an end to that. What we do offer is a 50% off warranty program. If you damage your Flexx System send them to us and we will sell you a new set at 50% off retail. The 50% off program is better than the interchangeable parts program because for the same price you get a whole new bar instead of just one piece. I'm happy to say we have a very low damage rate. As always we still offer our 30 day money back guarantee along with a dealer demo program.

I'd direct you guys to our website for more details but our current one is pretty outdated. Hopefully our new site with all the updated info will be up sometime in March.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.
Thanks.

Is this warranty for the life of the bars?

atvrulz
02-25-2005, 08:59 AM
hey, anyone out there wanna have the high rise flex bar? Trade me your lower half?
there is a picture of what the bars will look like on the fasst website.
thanks

ct310
02-25-2005, 11:33 AM
RESPONCE FROM C & D PLEASE ( OR FLEXX) BEFORE I MAKE A BIG MISTAKE ??