PDA

View Full Version : comercials now days

YFZ450Ridr
02-21-2005, 05:16 PM
today i had the day off school and was just watchin tv for a few hours, and there are some stupid comercails now days. a few years ago, comercails were just people talking. now there are people singing and dancing like idiots :huh: take for instance ebay comercails, theres a skinny guy singing like opera and dancing like a ballerina:confused: i just dont understand the concept of this because im sure like me, most people change the channel and not watch them. any one else see where im coming from.

Bush0102
02-21-2005, 05:18 PM
nope

elite ATV1
02-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
today i had the day off school and was just watchin tv for a few hours, and there are some stupid comercails now days. a few years ago, comercails were just people talking. now there are people singing and dancing like idiots :huh: take for instance ebay comercails, theres a skinny guy singing like opera and dancing like a ballerina:confused: i just dont understand the concept of this because im sure like me, most people change the channel and not watch them. any one else see where im coming from.

i know exactly were your coming from... like that one stupid Six flags one with the old guy dancing....i just shake my head and change the channel

Bush0102
02-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
i know exactly were your coming from... like that one stupid Six flags one with the old guy dancing....i just shake my head and change the channel

it got your attention and you remember the company associated with the old man...........mission accomplished

400exrules
02-21-2005, 05:24 PM
some of them get so annoying, that i cant stand to watch them and when im watchin a tv show and a commercial comes on that i dont like (which is 90% of all commercials) ill just turn the d@mn tv off and go do somethin else....i mean, its rediculous too, u could watch a 30 minute tv show, and their will be freakin 15 minutes of commercials

theTman
02-21-2005, 05:24 PM
i rarely watch TV.....its getting boring

catch22blaster
02-21-2005, 05:40 PM
hey i like the old guy on the 6 flags commercial