PDA

View Full Version : GNCC youth quad

Arctic Cat Dad
02-21-2005, 12:28 PM
It's not to far off till the youth will be making the trip to NC, for the first race of the GNCC series. Who will be taking there kids to them. We just about have Michael's AC 70 ready.Just have to get his new Works suspension dialed in and get his new 20mm Kiehin carb and Koso racing intake and reeds jeted right. So 7yr old Michael Mussi Jr #838 from Elkins, WV will be at all 5 of them. Hope there are alot of youth riders who make the trip.

I know a few of my friends are going to be at all of them. Pappys son Cody who is an awesome rider will be there. Michaels buddy Klye Riley from Elkins, WV also will be there. Brandon Boso will also be there. And my son's so called girl friend Callie Arbagast from Elkins will also be there. I know the 5 WV boys are scary fast in the woods and they are a joy to watch. Little Kyle Riley may be small in size but he it is unbelievable what he can do on a quad. Donnie Howell also from Elkins Wv is another awesome rider who will be there.So there will be a bunch of east coast riders there.

Hope to meet some of you folks there and good luck to your kids.

Pappy
02-21-2005, 03:10 PM
cant wait!

thunderisland
02-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Hello everyone, my son Cain McQuinley #23 and also my great nephew Matthew Harris will be at the first race at Morganton,NC.Cain rides a Dinli and Matthew rides a Honda trx90 both are fairly good riders in hare scrambles they are both looking forward to it,should be fun.Looking forward to meeting all the parents and riders. We went to the Ironman race last year and he was doing real well ,6th with 2 laps to go and let just say the water wipe out our motor.We are in the process of building a air box and skid plate which should help.

Arctic Cat Dad
02-21-2005, 06:42 PM
I remember your son on the Dinli. Glad to hear your going to NC. We will have to meet there. I built an XC airbox myself to go up under the front of the quad. I saw a couple of them at the Ironman which I thought about before But I saw some good ideas there to add to my ideas. Good luck to your boy and nephew.

hr15
02-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Matthew is really excited!Looking forward to meeting new friends. Good Luck to all.

Arctic Cat Dad
02-21-2005, 08:43 PM
hr15 glad to here that your son will be going. Hope he does good. We all should try to meet each other. My son and I like to make new friends at the races.