PDA

View Full Version : I took my first BAD digger Sat. nght

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Ill have a short clip up later ,but I wreck my ole mans Predator in the third lap I hit a Vforce and it sent BOTH of us airborn and quads on each other ... I tried to tough it out overnihght and sleep it off but I had to go to the ER yeaterday to see if maybe I broke my Pelvis, but looks like I am just really beat up,lot torn muscles, tendons ,gashes (from foot pegs got stitches) and one HUUUGGEEE bruise on my back thats where I took the fall. looks like I wont get a champoionship this year, it was the last chance for points race.:ermm:
The only thing good about it all was I got Morphine :o :D

Bush0102
02-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Ouch...sorry to hear that. At least you didnt break anything major like your pelvis or femur...that could have been good news.

How did the V-Force rider do?

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Ouch...sorry to hear that. At least you didnt break anything major like your pelvis or femur...that could have been good news.

How did the V-Force rider do? he had the same injuries as I do basically... I have a huge balck bruise about 16 inches wide on my lower back. I rode ride ove the top of his Vforce so his quads damage was pretty bad o nthe plastic... So far the predator Fullbore front piece has a small crack,dented rim, something werong in the steering(havent really went out and check it out yet) Ill know more this week..

dunnonuttin
02-21-2005, 12:03 PM
morphine smorphine:o . in bmx we (well some of us:D ) use the old herb to ease our pains:o

Astars_250r
02-21-2005, 12:07 PM
Damn girl you just running people over to get points. J/K I hope you get well really soon and just be glad you didn't brake any bones. And hey it wasn't your quad.;)

DeerNuts
02-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Damn, QJ, you took that crash and didnt even go the the ER right away?! Youre more of a man than I am. (well, you know what I mean).

I woulda been crying and ******** for them to take me the the hospital.

Get better soon.:)

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 12:08 PM
:eek: :o
Yesterdeay I was Morphine, Valium,and some other med with a long name...

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Astars_250r
Damn girl you just running people over to get points. J/K I hope you get well really soon and just be glad you didn't brake any bones. And hey it wasn't your quad.;) that was a GOOD and a BAD.... I would have prol. took the hit harder on my quad against that V force, but I fell bad damaging the PRedator too.:( I had more fun racing that than I did my Honda!!:eek2:

400ex28
02-21-2005, 12:11 PM
no pix of the crash :(

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 12:19 PM
I got a short clip of the wreck at
www.quadjunkies.neptune.com

:ermm:

ballisticpb
02-21-2005, 12:24 PM
wow,

get well soon!!!

400ex28
02-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

O SNAP!

FreekShow
02-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Holy crap QJ. That looked like it hurt! hope you have a quick recovery.

Quad18star
02-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Haven't I told you that crashing sucks and hurts??? ** shakes head**

Glad to know you're not TOO severely hurt ... rest up for a bit and you'll be back at it sooner or later . But from now on , let Bart and myself be the crash test dummies !!!!;)

Quad18star
02-21-2005, 12:31 PM

OUCH !!!!!

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 12:32 PM
LOL.. thanks.... ;) I think that the hardest part right now is I cant work this week and Troy had to stay home with me for a few days cause I cant walk by myself or get out of a chai, I have ot have helpo down my stairs... it SUCKS! :grr: :( I hate being down ...

Quad18star
02-21-2005, 12:41 PM
LOL.. thanks.... ;) I think that the hardest part right now is I cant work this week and Troy had to stay home with me for a few days cause I cant walk by myself or get out of a chai, I have ot have helpo down my stairs... it SUCKS! :grr: :( I hate being down ...

I know the feeling of having to be dependent upon someone to help you out ... but don't let it get you down . You'll be up and dancing in no time . Just next time you're out racing , try not to tangle with a big Kawy .... little less aggressiveness . LOL ;) :p

Plante400
02-21-2005, 01:16 PM
i know all about it..

last summer i took my first one and broke my shoulder blade and got roadrash where you wont allow yourself to sit down

if u know what i mean

pretty gross.. but i hope ya get back on your feet soon, i hated not being able to ride my bike

bansheeguy77
02-21-2005, 01:26 PM
ouch that looked like a hard hit. ya just fell on your back with nothing under ya. i think ya got lucky as to not do some damage to your back the way you landed. were ya trying to pull a kevin harvick there tho? the inside was wide open :p

blue416ex
02-21-2005, 01:36 PM
wow quadjunkies when i saw the quad land on you ouchhhhh it reminded me of when i had a z400 land ontop of me at the top of a hill he climbed it and it launched him up in the air and landed almost diectly ontop of me no injuries luckily i was really lucky and shaken but hope you get better soon :)

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
ouch that looked like a hard hit. ya just fell on your back with nothing under ya. i think ya got lucky as to not do some damage to your back the way you landed. were ya trying to pull a kevin harvick there tho? the inside was wide open :p

you can see that now cause the race was over,but if you race, then you know your mind is going in many dif. directions.. All I know is I wanted that inside pass soooooo bad .....:p and your right, I really thought I breok something the way I landed, I thought maybe my Pelvis or had a disc injury.. Im thankful I didnt :)

Rico
02-21-2005, 02:02 PM
OUCH

Get well soon Tina.. Bad thing about wreckin is these old bodies don't heal like they used too....:(

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Rico
OUCH

Get well soon Tina.. Bad thing about wreckin is these old bodies don't heal like they used too....:(

True Dat...... :o

Braff1
02-21-2005, 02:04 PM
QJ, glad to hear nothing is broken. After watcing the video it looks like the predator slammed you pretty hard and then to come down on you. I am sure if you ask Troy he is more worried about you over the plastic on the Predator. I wish you a speedy recovery, get well soon.

Dan

JOEX
02-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Rico
OUCH

So true:(

I hurt just watching that:ermm:

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Braff1
QJ, glad to hear nothing is broken. After watcing the video it looks like the predator slammed you pretty hard and then to come down on you. I am sure if you ask Troy he is more worried about you over the plastic on the Predator. I wish you a speedy recovery, get well soon.

Dan Thanks , your right... Troy said I scared the he!! out of him. Lil QJ was pretty freaked out that her Mom wasnt OK.. I told her Mom is a tough ole Goat and I would be ok....:p ;)

02-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Ah that sucks QJ!! :( Good luck on a speedy recovery :macho :)

iceracer65
02-21-2005, 02:22 PM
betcha wish polaris would shave some much needed weight of the big pred...ouch!

bansheeguy77
02-21-2005, 02:25 PM
you can see that now cause the race was over,but if you race, then you know your mind is going in many dif. directions.. All I know is I wanted that inside pass soooooo bad .....:p and your right, I really thought I breok something the way I landed, I thought maybe my Pelvis or had a disc injury.. Im thankful I didnt :)

haha ok ya got me there. its been about 2 years since i last raced, so ive become a pretty good monday racer :p anywho hope ya feel better :)

ckasper18
02-21-2005, 02:43 PM
My daughter took a few diggers but last week she was going threw the 8 pack rythem section and came up short and tossed her and the quad over the bars she landes on her *** and put a crack haha in it and has a big black and blue crack hahahaha its not funny but i like telling her she cracked her butt.She is fine and she raced both days and won but she had a lomg ride home with her crack in her ***......
Oh yea she was wanting me to kiss it to make it all better but i be damned if i was going to kiss her azzzzzzzzz

Braff1
02-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Thanks , your right... Troy said I scared the he!! out of him. Lil QJ was pretty freaked out that her Mom wasnt OK.. I told her Mom is a tough ole Goat and I would be ok....:p ;)

The worst part when I crashed besides the pain was having to look at the fear on my daughters face. She did good though. Now you can have Troy and the kids wait on you hand and foot. Maybe now you can finally have a hot meal at supper.

400grl
02-21-2005, 03:53 PM
QJ - I'm so glad you came out of that crash with just bruises and cuts.....that could have been SO much worse!!!!

That is why I don't take my kids to my races very often :( .......my daughter would be terrified if she ever saw me crash. She and my son went with me to take Jason to ER when he crashed hard a month ago - he was getting checked out for internal injuries....and my daughter cried for an hour in the hospital because she felt so bad for him........I couldn't imagine if it had been me instead.

I mean....I still take them sometimes.....just not alot. I would have the look on their faces in my head forever after that......would be very a hard thing to shake.

On the other hand.....you are OK, and your little girl knows you are one TOUGH mom.....I'm sure she's proud of you!!! :)

Get better soon!!!:macho

WEEZIL
02-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Holy crap! Get well soon!:scary:

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
QJ - I'm so glad you came out of that crash with just bruises and cuts.....that could have been SO much worse!!!!

That is why I don't take my kids to my races very often :( .......my daughter would be terrified if she ever saw me crash. She and my son went with me to take Jason to ER when he crashed hard a month ago - he was getting checked out for internal injuries....and my daughter cried for an hour in the hospital because she felt so bad for him........I couldn't imagine if it had been me instead.

I mean....I still take them sometimes.....just not alot. I would have the look on their faces in my head forever after that......would be very a hard thing to shake.

On the other hand.....you are OK, and your little girl knows you are one TOUGH mom.....I'm sure she's proud of you!!! :)

Get better soon!!!:macho

Troy is a little freaked too, he doesnt want me out ther anymore..BUT.. I DONT THINK so.... :p thats would be like punishment to me, we BOTH knew eventually we all would take a digger thats just part of racing... I just hope I dont endure anymore this year..... :o

Thanks for all the Get wells, Im SURE this will make me heal up quicker!! :) ;)

QuadJunkies
02-21-2005, 10:00 PM
heres a pic of the stitches I got!! :eek2: I cant take pics of the other spots I am banged up cause they would be booty shots involved.... :o :p
I still LOVE my foot pegs though even though they are meat cleavers!! LOL

Astars_250r
02-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Damn that looks tasty! J/k'ing
O btw I found some of your full body pictures holly hell I like. Like I said before Troy is a very lucky man.
Get well really soon, I'm sure your gonna race again but be as safe as you can.

JTRtrx250r
02-21-2005, 10:13 PM
:( Ouch!

if ya whatch it a few times over..starts to look like syncronized quad ballet:p :blah: You ***-ckeeked em' good!:D :devil: :blah:

SGA
02-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Damn, you werent kidding. Im glad you're ok.
Oh, before you watch the clip, right click and select slow speed.

Raptorchick
02-22-2005, 08:37 AM

Ouch! :eek:
I'm glad to hear you didn't get hurt worse than what you did. I hope you feel better soon!

FourFiftyFour
02-22-2005, 09:21 AM
omg that looked bad... i hope you have a quick recovery and can get back on the quad asap :)

QuadJunkies
02-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Im off to the Dr today.. Ive lost some feeling in my lower back..Im kinda nervous :( Hopefully its just a pinched nerve or something:ermm:

zephead400ex
02-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Damn T! I hope everything turns out okay!

God speed!

400grl
02-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Probably some swelling going on - don't worry!!! Keep us posted!!

Astars_250r
02-22-2005, 11:51 AM
yeah let us know right away. get well

hondarider2006
02-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Damn Tina...you need to settle down a bit there. Hope your feeling better, and get back out there on the track:cool:

Jennys440'Dale
02-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Yea, keep us posted Tina! Hope everything goes well for ya and you heal fast!! :(

QuadJunkies
02-22-2005, 06:08 PM
well, I went and got the MRI... not good... My L5 and L6 are at least bulging and possibly ruptured wont knw until the swelling goes down more...I have a bruised siatic nerve so no work for at least another week. This REALLY sucks I am now on another drug so this makes 6 drugs I went in a broke the news to my Co-boss and showed them my BEAUTIFUL bruises !!! :o :p I guess Ill be on moderating more this week since I cant do too much....:ermm:

TORO1968
02-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your mishap...

I hope you get better really soon!!! :)

QuadJunkies
02-22-2005, 08:14 PM
thanks for all the get wells, Im sure it will speed up my recovery! :) ;)

dirtmomma
02-22-2005, 08:40 PM
DAMN girl :eek: I leave town for a week to go play in the sand & come back to hear you took a hit :( that was a hard *** hit :ermm: watched the vid & DJ & I BOTH went ouch LOL HOpe you feel better soon :macho Keep us updated :)

Out_Sider
02-22-2005, 09:05 PM
wow, that must sting a good bit

just dont feel scared when you get back out on a track, be confident as you were before all this

i hope your starting to feel better :macho

QuadJunkies
02-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
wow, that must sting a good bit

just dont feel scared when you get back out on a track, be confident as you were before all this

i hope your starting to feel better :macho OH, Im not scared ... I d race this wk end if I was able to!! :blah:

Jay99400ex
02-22-2005, 09:34 PM
grr i can't goto http://www.quadjunkies.neptune.com/
netscape won't let me, can anyone post a link to the movie please

QuadJunkies
02-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Ive heard netscape wont let you view neptune for some reason... :( I have another link I can send you to ;)

wreck (http://www.atvryde.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1256&highlight=)

Jay99400ex
02-22-2005, 10:15 PM
thank you very much, hope ya feel better, to get back out there:)

culookn
02-22-2005, 10:47 PM
wow. i watched that a bunch of times and i still cant over that. glad your ok after having it land on you.

02-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Thats one of the sickest wrecks ive seen. It looks like you tried to whip it around and pass on the inside, but the *** end caught, and send you straight into her.

ckasper18
02-23-2005, 07:11 AM
Just watched the video and i must say it hurt just watching so i can imagine how you felt.Get well soon.Chris

QuadJunkies
02-23-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Thats one of the sickest wrecks ive seen. It looks like you tried to whip it around and pass on the inside, but the *** end caught, and send you straight into her. that pretty much summed it up, I thought he was going to go hotter in the corner than what he was I guess I assumed WRONG.... :o SO...... Think Wes Miller would liek a copy of this for an upcoming vid? :D ... JP

LTandRaptorider
02-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Sorry to hear about this... :( hope ya get better soon. ;)

dam quads are dangerous! :eek: :p