Jersey450R
02-21-2005, 04:02 AM
not this thread again :(

btlblwnracer
02-21-2005, 05:25 AM
insert favorite pipe manufacturer here

450 Racer R
02-21-2005, 05:31 AM
Go with FMF, it's the best out there. Nothing else even comes close.

450Racer
02-21-2005, 05:37 PM
HMF, Bill Balance series slip on has INSANE low end and real strong mid. i'm selling mine for 150 bucks.

jeepeater347
02-21-2005, 10:30 PM
I say get what ever you like the looks of best. You will never feell the difference in one slipon to the next

werbegb
02-22-2005, 02:35 AM
I have the white brothers e2 slip on and I love it. It adds extra horse power and makes the trx sound as it has a v-8 engine on it.:)

370kingR
02-22-2005, 04:20 AM
Either the pulse charger(525$), the hmf(450$), or the rossier(450$). Those 3 pipes will all do you good in the power and fit and finish catagory. HMF is the loudest

flat_track400ex
02-22-2005, 06:30 PM
TC

TrX450rKiD
02-22-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by 450 Racer R
Go with FMF, it's the best out there. Nothing else even comes close.
:eek2: :eek2:

I've been missing out!!! Where did you get that info!?!? :confused:

-The Kid-

Quadman450r
03-15-2005, 09:22 PM
HMF

awj8074
03-16-2005, 09:41 AM
Its loud but i love it

Punk'd
03-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Will a slip on do the job or will you need a full to really wake it up. I was just thinking about buying this HMF pipe i found for $200 it says its sport series and you can pick your color. Someone help:confused:

iceracer65
03-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by awj8074
Its loud but i love it

how much hp is that brake light worth lol:devil:

03-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by 370kingR
Either the pulse charger(525$), the hmf(450$), or the rossier(450$). Those 3 pipes will all do you good in the power and fit and finish catagory. HMF is the loudest

not the pulse charger...waste...heavy...sparks/rossier/hmf
any of these 3 are great pipes, especially for future mods :macho and the hmf ballance slip on sucks, my friend had it, my sparks blew it away

awj8074
03-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by iceracer65
how much hp is that brake light worth lol:devil: :D thats what happens when a dog runs out in front of you and your friends peice of **** yahama cant stop

bigfoot300ex
03-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by dirk13
what is a good slip on for a 450R
i love my lrd but to tell you the truth you will be happy with whatever you get b/c of how restrictive the stock one is

i have yet to talk to someone with a 450 that got a slip-on and wasnt happy with the power they got
so basically just pick one thats one this thread and will love it

wanta450
03-17-2005, 04:24 PM
between the dr. d slip on and the hmf slip on with the quiet core wich one is quieter

ericblack450r
03-17-2005, 05:01 PM
i'd go with the ballance series hmf also, awesome low and mid range, wouldnt buy anything else.

jeepnrocks
03-17-2005, 05:19 PM
ohhhh boy! itsssssss pipe threaddddd time woooo hoooooo

5. No commercial advertising of any sort, except for advertising for our sponsors/paid advertisers - including banners in posts, avatars, or signature lines, website addresses, phone numbers, or messages (public or private). This includes users advertising for different shops or companies. We enjoy all shops taking part in ATVriders but no contact information, including websites or phone numbers. The administrator alone will make the final decision on what is advertising but as a simple rule it covers all retail shops, chop shops, and product manufacturers big and small. Manufacturers are strongly encouraged to post information on their own products, but please no ads or prices. Violation of this rule will result in one warning and then a permanent ban.

chad502ex
03-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by jeepnrocks
ohhhh boy! itsssssss pipe threaddddd time woooo hoooooo

LOL!!

Have I ever mentioned what pipe i think,......

:D

kwatts400
03-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by wanta450
between the dr. d slip on and the hmf slip on with the quiet core wich one is quieter

My Dr. D isn't as loud as I thought it was going to be, and I'm not going to bother with the quiet core for it. I've never heard an HMF with a quiet core, but I have heard one w/out and its quite a bit louder than the Dr. D.

Quadman450r
03-17-2005, 09:25 PM
i heard from my one buddy that the Dr.D is quiet, but if u want a good souding loud pipe i recommend a HMF sport series

iceracer65
03-18-2005, 10:58 AM
ROSSIER!!!! clean, easy install, quiet, great power.

Grizzly450R
03-18-2005, 11:04 AM
HMF-BillBallance...its loud but i like it.

double or nutti
03-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Sparks has the best pipe out Ive had and lrd, tc,sparks,and a white brothers sparks is the best

iceracer65
03-18-2005, 10:01 PM
sparks is NOT the best pipe out...WAY loud and the rossier beat it in the pipe shoot out for horse power.

devil6
03-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
not the pulse charger...waste...heavy...sparks/rossier/hmf
any of these 3 are great pipes, especially for future mods :macho and the hmf ballance slip on sucks, my friend had it, my sparks blew it away Have you ever rode a pulsecharger equipped bike? And how mutch heavier is it? From what i remember it weighs around 9 puonds or less. If you have not rode a PC equipped bike will you PLEASE QUIT BASHING IT!!!
You are spreading info that some take as absolute truth, and it is not. You can not say it is a waste as almost everyone who owns one loves it. It seems to me everytime you get the chance to run the pulsecharger down you do. Please stop. I really don't care if you talk you sparks up, but i'm sick of seeing you talk other pipes down for no reason.

plain ole 450r
03-21-2005, 01:35 PM
I wouldn't have anything BUT a Pulse Charger!!!!!!!!!!!

devil6
03-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by plain ole 450r
I wouldn't have anything BUT a Pulse Charger!!!!!!!!!!! How do you like yours? I find the TQ over a standard glasspack is awesome! I know some people don't like em' here, so what is your opinion?

plain ole 450r
03-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Well I really like it along with the hotcams stage 2. I mean this thing has alot more torque than it did stock I can hardly get it to hook up anymore considering the ground is frozen where I live but you can tell this thing pulls like a freight train when it does hook up (on the road is about the only spot so far :) :) )And it really sounds good, kinda like my neighbors Z-28 with flow masters,and the best part is it has a spark arrester and still flows as good as it does which is a big thing if you ride the dunes and any state appointed trails.

devil6
03-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by plain ole 450r
Well I really like it along with the hotcams stage 2. I mean this thing has alot more torque than it did stock I can hardly get it to hook up anymore considering the ground is frozen where I live but you can tell this thing pulls like a freight train when it does hook up (on the road is about the only spot so far :) :) And it really sounds good, kinda like my neighbors Z-28 with flow masters,and the best part is it has a spark arrester and still flows as good as it does which is a big thing if you ride the dunes and any state appointed trails. Do you plan on using the stealth charger core? I hear it is 96 db and only drops about 1-1.5 hp in the mid, but bottom and peak are the same. Silver lake will let you in with a 96 db pipe. I got checked last year and was 96 on the nose and got by.

plain ole 450r
03-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Yes I am going to use the stealth charger core as soon as I can buy one.

New450r
03-21-2005, 09:52 PM
I bought my full FMF factory 4 for $525

komik
03-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Does anyone have any actual data from a dyno? what the curves are like and how the test was run?

If so can you post any links to this. So far all these chats about what is the best really are just hear say to me without any actual data. Reason I post this is I just bought my 450R and it's bone stock. I have called several well known shops to get there take on the pipes people here at atvriders are saying are the gospel to buying a pipes. From each of the shops many of the dyno test they talk about aren't done the same. With all the being said, I would love to see the difference of these HMF, Pulse Charger, Curtis, FMF...ect. from a single dyno done with the same bike and just swapping the pipes out and running the test the same way for each and see what the dyno puts out.

I also know that in the past I have run my old banshee thru the dyno many times and found that the dyno may show good results but one an actual load on the engine from phycially being on the bike showed a way different effect. Not always true...but we dyno it ride it and it would suck hard core.....Tune it there at the track take it back to the dyno and results look way off....

Anyways just my thoughts...

03-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by devil6
Have you ever rode a pulsecharger equipped bike? And how mutch heavier is it? From what i remember it weighs around 9 puonds or less. If you have not rode a PC equipped bike will you PLEASE QUIT BASHING IT!!!
You are spreading info that some take as absolute truth, and it is not. You can not say it is a waste as almost everyone who owns one loves it. It seems to me everytime you get the chance to run the pulsecharger down you do. Please stop. I really don't care if you talk you sparks up, but i'm sick of seeing you talk other pipes down for no reason.

ive seen the dyno runs, heard the stories, and from the info i hear about the pc it weighs more like 15+ pounds, thats heavier then the stock exhaust, i am not bashing it at all, but it is a waste of money and i am informing everyone of that, as you can see from the dyno runs by chad, and yes i will talk sparks and RE up, being they are the 2 best pipes money can by, plus the dyno run chad did was the stock core sparks, i have the big core, and it was said to add 1.5+ hp to a 500cc+ bike and around .5-1hp to stock or a smaller big bore bike, that would put the sparks big core in first place amoung all the pipes, and i am glad people take this as truth, because that is what it is, when someone asks what pipe is best, its all about opinion, until you have things to back it up, such as dyno runs by chad, showing that the pulse charger is a waste of money, for spending how much you spend on it you can buy a different pipe and cam, and have a lot more hp, just my 2 cents

chad502ex
03-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by komik
Does anyone have any actual data from a dyno? what the curves are like and how the test was run?

If so can you post any links to this. So far all these chats about what is the best really are just hear say to me without any actual data. Reason I post this is I just bought my 450R and it's bone stock. I have called several well known shops to get there take on the pipes people here at atvriders are saying are the gospel to buying a pipes. From each of the shops many of the dyno test they talk about aren't done the same. With all the being said, I would love to see the difference of these HMF, Pulse Charger, Curtis, FMF...ect. from a single dyno done with the same bike and just swapping the pipes out and running the test the same way for each and see what the dyno puts out.

I also know that in the past I have run my old banshee thru the dyno many times and found that the dyno may show good results but one an actual load on the engine from phycially being on the bike showed a way different effect. Not always true...but we dyno it ride it and it would suck hard core.....Tune it there at the track take it back to the dyno and results look way off....

Anyways just my thoughts...

Go to http:///www.precision-ms.com
and look up pipe shootout #1 and pipe shootout #2
all the info you request is posted there!.

iceracer65
03-22-2005, 01:38 PM
here you go...read 'em and weep boys...pipe shootout (http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=5568&hl=pipe++shootout)

plain ole 450r
03-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Here are the actual dyno sheets for my bike with the Pulse charger and hotcams stage 2

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6524

plain ole 450r
03-22-2005, 03:05 PM
ive seen the dyno runs, heard the stories, and from the info i hear about the pc it weighs more like 15+ pounds, thats heavier then the stock exhaust, i am not bashing it at all, but it is a waste of money and i am informing everyone of that, as you can see from the dyno runs by chad, and yes i will talk sparks and RE up, being they are the 2 best pipes money can by, plus the dyno run chad did was the stock core sparks, i have the big core, and it was said to add 1.5+ hp to a 500cc+ bike and around .5-1hp to stock or a smaller big bore bike, that would put the sparks big core in first place amoung all the pipes, and i am glad people take this as truth, because that is what it is, when someone asks what pipe is best, its all about opinion, until you have things to back it up, such as dyno runs by chad, showing that the pulse charger is a waste of money, for spending how much you spend on it you can buy a different pipe and cam, and have a lot more hp, just my 2 cents

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=5687
If you look on page two you can see the actual weight of the Pulse Charger and the RE pipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devil6
03-22-2005, 03:28 PM
ive seen the dyno runs, heard the stories, and from the info i hear about the pc it weighs more like 15+ pounds, thats heavier then the stock exhaust, i am not bashing it at all, but it is a waste of money and i am informing everyone of that, as you can see from the dyno runs by chad, and yes i will talk sparks and RE up, being they are the 2 best pipes money can by, plus the dyno run chad did was the stock core sparks, i have the big core, and it was said to add 1.5+ hp to a 500cc+ bike and around .5-1hp to stock or a smaller big bore bike, that would put the sparks big core in first place amoung all the pipes, and i am glad people take this as truth, because that is what it is, when someone asks what pipe is best, its all about opinion, until you have things to back it up, such as dyno runs by chad, showing that the pulse charger is a waste of money, for spending how much you spend on it you can buy a different pipe and cam, and have a lot more hp, just my 2 cents The pulsecharger weighs 8.2 lbs ob WPP RACINGS scale. You are spreading Lies about this pipe again! Why must you discredit something you have never even seen? You are bashing it. Saying it weighs 15 lbs when it weighs 8 is a lie, plain and simple. You have not ridden one either, so stop the BS! You are also praising the big core, and assuming that it would have won the pipe shootout. That statment is also a lie. It is not truth. You are just out to ruin the owner of vicious cycle performance and his business. I havent seen you reply to a thread with the pc in it without opening your lieing mouth. Plain and simple. The Pulsecharger was not dead last, not by a long shot. Nor did it "fail" the test. It pulled great TQ and HP. What happens when you stuff a spark arrestor in your coveted big core? I would love to see those dyno results? How mutch HP is your bike making with the Best pipe on earth? Do you have a dyno sheet? Then show it if you do. Plain ol 450r does. And i linked to it a while back. You are nothing but a C-class little kid with a chip on his shoulder with nothing to back yourself up. So do the rest of us a favor and quit bashing what you don't know. All it does is misinform the people who are curiouse.

P.S. isn't c-class the slowest?

iceracer65
03-22-2005, 07:18 PM
well i did VERY well in the A class at the gnctt's and the RE pipe was my ONLY mod for power.

showroom stock racer indeed!!!:devil:

devil6
03-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Good job! About time someone focuses more on riding than bolt on speed parts! All the power in the world wont do you any good if you can't use it. From what i hear the rossier is a excellent pipe as well. Is that a special class? Or just your preference?

03-22-2005, 08:39 PM
The pulsecharger weighs 8.2 lbs ob WPP RACINGS scale. You are spreading Lies about this pipe again! Why must you discredit something you have never even seen? You are bashing it. Saying it weighs 15 lbs when it weighs 8 is a lie, plain and simple. You have not ridden one either, so stop the BS! You are also praising the big core, and assuming that it would have won the pipe shootout. That statment is also a lie. It is not truth. You are just out to ruin the owner of vicious cycle performance and his business. I havent seen you reply to a thread with the pc in it without opening your lieing mouth. Plain and simple. The Pulsecharger was not dead last, not by a long shot. Nor did it "fail" the test. It pulled great TQ and HP. What happens when you stuff a spark arrestor in your coveted big core? I would love to see those dyno results? How mutch HP is your bike making with the Best pipe on earth? Do you have a dyno sheet? Then show it if you do. Plain ol 450r does. And i linked to it a while back. You are nothing but a C-class little kid with a chip on his shoulder with nothing to back yourself up. So do the rest of us a favor and quit bashing what you don't know. All it does is misinform the people who are curiouse.

P.S. isn't c-class the slowest?

LOL no c class isnt the slowest, i told u that i heard not that i kno, btw, thanks for talking smack, maybe we should get you reported and banned from the site, i bet you would love that, ur turning this site into 450r, a little pulsecharger cult site, well it isnt gonna happen man, and i never said it was the worst, nor did i say it failed, what does what class i race in have any affect on what knowledge i have, you and that atc250 whatever guy, wow, you sure are quite the bunch arent you, y do you always have to start in on me, now i see y chad doesnt even reply to these anymore, he gets you guys in here, saying the pulse charger pipe is godly, when dyno runs say that it isnt, yes it did make good numbers, the best numbers, no, sparks and RE were both better on the modded bike then the pc, so i tell people sparks or RE then you bash on me, i am not spreading lies, i HEARD it wayed 15+ pounds when it first was out, and i heard this on 450r, so maybe you should speak to your members and tell them it doesnt weigh that much, and how is the bigcore winning the shootout a lie, if it really gained 1 hp, then it would have won, and by far, so how do you figure that is a lie? maybe you should just calm yourself down and stop bashing on people when they spread there opinions on a subject, you are turning this site into a bunch of useless information, and when the big core gets the spark arrestor, ya i bet it isnt very good at all, too much restriction, so what, the test wasnt about DB levels or spark arrestors, it was about what pipe makes the most power, which i stated

03-22-2005, 08:41 PM
your opinion on the pulse charger will not change, nor will mine, so why dont you stop bashing on me for saying something is better then the pc, when it actually is proven by dyno runs :macho

PS: there are 3 classes slower then C :blah:

iceracer65
03-23-2005, 01:13 AM
[i]

PS: there are 3 classes slower then C :blah: [/B]

what classes are those....air cooled, and youth production....cause i know that the 70mod and 90mod turn faster laps than most of the C class...break yo'self:devil:

03-23-2005, 01:14 AM
what classes are those....air cooled, and youth production....cause i know that the 70mod and 90mod turn faster laps than most of the C class...break yo'self:devil:

wow where did you get that information, C-Vet, 2-3-4, beginner

iceracer65
03-23-2005, 02:10 AM
sorry my bad...i was talkin' about the nationals...not local races.:ermm:

03-23-2005, 09:21 AM
sorry my bad...i was talkin' about the nationals...not local races.:ermm:

o, i need to make it out to some gncc races for the hell, looks fun

chad502ex
03-23-2005, 11:46 AM
this is probally the quiet'est pipe available:D :D :D

Moto92
03-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Ive got two of those sticking out the back of my F150

iceracer65
03-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Is that a special class? Or just your preference?

you lost me:confused:

devil6
03-23-2005, 02:22 PM
you lost me:confused: I ment running bone stock motor with just a pipe, are you restricted to just bolt on's? Or do you have the freedom to change cams and compression and just choose not too?

devil6
03-23-2005, 02:38 PM
LOL no c class isnt the slowest, i told u that i heard not that i kno, btw, thanks for talking smack, maybe we should get you reported and banned from the site, i bet you would love that, ur turning this site into 450r, a little pulsecharger cult site, well it isnt gonna happen man, and i never said it was the worst, nor did i say it failed, what does what class i race in have any affect on what knowledge i have, you and that atc250 whatever guy, wow, you sure are quite the bunch arent you, y do you always have to start in on me, now i see y chad doesnt even reply to these anymore, he gets you guys in here, saying the pulse charger pipe is godly, when dyno runs say that it isnt, yes it did make good numbers, the best numbers, no, sparks and RE were both better on the modded bike then the pc, so i tell people sparks or RE then you bash on me, i am not spreading lies, i HEARD it wayed 15+ pounds when it first was out, and i heard this on 450r, so maybe you should speak to your members and tell them it doesnt weigh that much, and how is the bigcore winning the shootout a lie, if it really gained 1 hp, then it would have won, and by far, so how do you figure that is a lie? maybe you should just calm yourself down and stop bashing on people when they spread there opinions on a subject, you are turning this site into a bunch of useless information, and when the big core gets the spark arrestor, ya i bet it isnt very good at all, too much restriction, so what, the test wasnt about DB levels or spark arrestors, it was about what pipe makes the most power, which i stated What does ATC250R have to do with me? I was correcting your statments. When you say something is a waste and weighs 15 pounds when it weighs 8, that is a lie. You stated it WAS 15 lbs, not that u herd it somewhere. I am not talking smack, you flat out stated something untrue and i corrected you. You can report me if you want, as you have threatened to before. But i Don't see how i'm in the wrong for disproving your blatent false statments. The big core was not included in the test, yet you state it would have won. Another statment you assumed and herd somewhere, yet you say it as if it is fact. Don't you have to run a spark arrestor in the races you compete in? the PC completed this test spark arrested. I wasnt bashing on you for no reason. I saw your negative remarks toward a exhaust system that were heresay and corrected them. It just seems to me that every pipe thread that pops up, if the pc is mentioned you throw in disinformation to discredit it, and for no other reason than you don't like the company owner. And i asked you to stop clouding these threads with your hatred for this piticular pipe.

chad502ex
03-23-2005, 07:27 PM
What does ATC250R have to do with me? I was correcting your statments. When you say something is a waste and weighs 15 pounds when it weighs 8, that is a lie. You stated it WAS 15 lbs, not that u herd it somewhere. I am not talking smack, you flat out stated something untrue and i corrected you. You can report me if you want, as you have threatened to before. But i Don't see how i'm in the wrong for disproving your blatent false statments. The big core was not included in the test, yet you state it would have won. Another statment you assumed and herd somewhere, yet you say it as if it is fact. Don't you have to run a spark arrestor in the races you compete in? the PC completed this test spark arrested. I wasnt bashing on you for no reason. I saw your negative remarks toward a exhaust system that were heresay and corrected them. It just seems to me that every pipe thread that pops up, if the pc is mentioned you throw in disinformation to discredit it, and for no other reason than you don't like the company owner. And i asked you to stop clouding these threads with your hatred for this piticular pipe.

would one of you just stop?

devil6 you like the pipe and that's fine-
Xx thinks it's crap and is entitled to his opinions. his opinions has been based on factual dyno runs provided by me and other ppl that have done INDEPENDENT testing on many exhaust systems. Many agree with the testing and some don't- to each their own, but one thing is clear now that the FIGHT is behind us all. just agree to disagree!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions here and never should be squelched or asked to stop even if you don't agree with the data-

For or against it shouldn't be taken so personally..

03-23-2005, 09:16 PM
What does ATC250R have to do with me? I was correcting your statments. When you say something is a waste and weighs 15 pounds when it weighs 8, that is a lie. You stated it WAS 15 lbs, not that u herd it somewhere. I am not talking smack, you flat out stated something untrue and i corrected you. You can report me if you want, as you have threatened to before. But i Don't see how i'm in the wrong for disproving your blatent false statments. The big core was not included in the test, yet you state it would have won. Another statment you assumed and herd somewhere, yet you say it as if it is fact. Don't you have to run a spark arrestor in the races you compete in? the PC completed this test spark arrested. I wasnt bashing on you for no reason. I saw your negative remarks toward a exhaust system that were heresay and corrected them. It just seems to me that every pipe thread that pops up, if the pc is mentioned you throw in disinformation to discredit it, and for no other reason than you don't like the company owner. And i asked you to stop clouding these threads with your hatred for this piticular pipe.

well im sorry for saying false statements, i thought what i said was true, that is why i said it, i am sorry that it wasnt, so i take back those statements

no we dont have to run a spark arrestor at the races, they let you run whatever you want

and the information i state isnt to discredit it or anything such as that, the information i say is what i have heard as fact, and if i didnt hear it or think it was true then i wouldnt say it

most of the information i get from the power end would be from chad, his dyno runs helped out a lot with all of us

the reason i say the sparks big core would have won, is because sparks said that it gains the hp numbers i stated before, and if it gained those numbers then it would have clearly won

and yes i have had my squabbles with mixxer, but if his pipe was good, then i would say it was good

03-23-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
would one of you just stop?

devil6 you like the pipe and that's fine-
Xx thinks it's crap and is entitled to his opinions. his opinions has been based on factual dyno runs provided by me and other ppl that have done INDEPENDENT testing on many exhaust systems. Many agree with the testing and some don't- to each their own, but one thing is clear now that the FIGHT is behind us all. just agree to disagree!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions here and never should be squelched or asked to stop even if you don't agree with the data-

For or against it shouldn't be taken so personally..

thank you chad :macho

iceracer65
03-24-2005, 01:02 AM
I ment running bone stock motor with just a pipe, are you restricted to just bolt on's? Or do you have the freedom to change cams and compression and just choose not too?

the quads i race with are allowed to do ANYTHING they want under the 450cc displacement limit.(most machines i raced against prolly cost 3times as much if not more)

most ppl would think that i would be at a disadvantage but i find it to be an advantage...to each his own.

White7
03-24-2005, 02:06 AM
This has to be the most retarded post ive ever read in my life,,hell i think im even a little retarded just for reading it,,thats 15 minuites ill never get back

Jersey450R
03-24-2005, 06:11 AM
i think some people need a tissue dispensor on their quads :p

devil6
03-24-2005, 03:30 PM
the quads i race with are allowed to do ANYTHING they want under the 450cc displacement limit.(most machines i raced against prolly cost 3times as much if not more)

most ppl would think that i would be at a disadvantage but i find it to be an advantage...to each his own. That's cool! I bet some of the modded guys get pretty irritated gettin beat by a stock motor that is just piped. Usually people don't take the time to learn to ride there machine and just throw money hopin to lower lap times. Thumbs up man!:D

jrd racing
03-24-2005, 04:18 PM
go wit the tc racing slip on