PDA

View Full Version : Ohio

Sc_Wrestler
02-20-2005, 02:46 PM
I've just recently moved to ohio...would any1 by anychance know of any places to ride here???

throwinitup
02-20-2005, 07:36 PM
where at in ohio

Sc_Wrestler
02-20-2005, 08:17 PM
anywhere but mainly somewhat close to western ohio

throwinitup
02-21-2005, 07:24 AM
not sure about western. check out www.ohiomafiariders.com

sharkinthepool
02-21-2005, 07:32 AM
There are a couple of tracks out that way. i am not sure of the name, but there is one in the Toledo area, one in th Xenia area, Then back toward Columbus there is C.O.C.R.? I think that is what they call it. There is Sunset Ramblers but it is up in the Galion Mt.Gilead area.

Then over east there is Beans bike park, and I have heard of a couple down south, but I do not know the names, one around Marietta, the other is around Cincinnati.

Sc_Wrestler
02-21-2005, 08:10 AM
yeah theres one about 15 miles of me...name kenworthey's motocross park.....they cater to dirtbikes though...make the quads goto the minis track

sharkinthepool
02-21-2005, 08:35 AM
WOW, you are really out west, if you are only a few minutes from Kenworthy's. You should look at what is in Indiana as well. I have heard that there are some nice tracks out there as well.

Sc_Wrestler
02-21-2005, 10:04 AM
yeah...i keep hearin about haspin acres...i wanna goto the bad lands which is in western indiana i hear its perty awesome place to ride...has tight woods trails and gravel pits and dunes lol

brian350rx
02-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Check out New Vienna MX, they have several nice tracks, but little trails
Humbolt hills and Happy Hollow around Hillsboro
Earlywine's Indoor MX in Maysville, KY
Haspin has a couple of tracks, lots of mud
Big Rock in Maysville, KY they have a couple of steep hills and lots of trails
This is all I can think of right now - hope it helps

sharkinthepool
02-21-2005, 11:02 AM
New Vienna MX was the one I was trying to think of down around Xenia. I have heard it is pretty nice, but we never made it down there last year with all the rain.

Sc_Wrestler
02-21-2005, 03:36 PM
I'll have to check it out......never new there was one in xenia...shoulda figured thered be one in dayton..abunch of dirt bmx race tracks there though

LAFAYELLOW400
02-22-2005, 01:25 PM
TRY WAYNE NATIONAL FOREST IT'S IN LOGAN, SOUTH EAST OF COLUMBUS. I LIVE ABOUT 20 MINUTES AWAY FROM THE BADLANDS.
IT'S PRETTY FUN BUT YOU COULD SEE EVERYTHING THERE IN ONE DAY ,NOT SURE IT WOULD BE WORTH A TRIP. WAYNE IS PRETTY GOOD SIZE WITH CAMPING ON THE TRAIL HEAD SO YOU COULD MAKE A WEEKEND OUT OF IT.