PDA

View Full Version : Check out these cuties !!

Astars_250r
02-18-2005, 11:58 AM
taken about 6 months ago my babies. Kit is the top one and Dolly is the bottom one.

tiger250ex
02-18-2005, 12:20 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JK lol think ferrets kick ***

WEEZIL
02-18-2005, 04:00 PM
AH! FERRET!! Notice my s/n.. I have 3 of them hoppin, dookin, stinky things in my room right now

Astars_250r
02-18-2005, 04:41 PM
I did notice the sn. Ilove mine. Dolly steals my wallet out of my pants while I'm wearing them. That's a women for ya. j/k

FasstMidnightZ
02-18-2005, 04:44 PM
I ust to have 2 farrets they were awsome ... they can bend in wayz that are unbeliveable and get under stuff so small

they stink bad though:ermm:

dirtriderex
02-18-2005, 04:49 PM
I have 2 ferrets, but after about 4 years they got cancer tumors and I had to put them down. The tumors got so big that they could barley move.:(

WhiteBros400ex
02-18-2005, 07:50 PM
They r awesome i think ferrets kick *** also i would love to own one

TheMachine
02-18-2005, 09:54 PM
I had one named Sade(say-dee). We bought her from some guy and she was alot of fun.

02-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
I have 2 ferrets, but after about 4 years they got cancer tumors and I had to put them down. The tumors got so big that they could barley move.:( sounds like they were from a little that had been overbred...my two dogs had that stuff because the owners used the same 2 dogs to just keep having puppies to resell. golden retrievers

Astars_250r
02-19-2005, 12:55 AM
I can say that my babies don't stink. I love them as if they are my kids. They have a big cage and a 10' x 12' bedroom all to them selfs.

JTRtrx250r
02-19-2005, 06:36 AM
Ive had 3 ferrets, killer lil pets except for when they backed into a corner and chit!:grr: man that used to make me peeved!

They'd use the litterbox only if it was in sight:mad: My last 1 was cool tho, she'd always use the box, and crawl up into my bed and sleep w/ me:p Damn things are also little clepto's:D Been thinking about getting another

Even after you get the sent glands fixed...they still do smell a tad...just not as bad. The females are cooler...but can die when going into heat:(

WEEZIL
02-19-2005, 04:57 PM
I would not reccoment a ferret to anyone that doesn't plan on giving it allot of attention. They need to come out to play every day if possible. If not, Every other day. I had a ferret named Diesel. he was the most bad *** ferret on the history of the planet.
He weighed five whopping pounds..
he was as wide as my hand is long down by his belly.
He smelled like nacho's...
He used to sleep on his lower back arched over and have the top of his head flat on the ground between his legs...
I trained him to roll over like a dog when i tapped on the ground..
I trained him to jump from my couch to a chair.. through a hoop that i made out of my arms..
He used to put a clear plastic cup on his head and walk around for a while like an astronaut..
He used to bite strangers..
He could run down 13 steps in not even 2 seconds and it sounded like a drum rool
He used to run around with his mouth hanging open and make this funny KEHHHH KEHHHH KEHHH noise when he would breathe fast *dont worry it was healthy*
Sadly he died around a year ago because he had kidney failure.. He was the best weez' ever :scary: :cool:

chunky
02-19-2005, 05:16 PM
theres 2 kids in my science class that always talk abt those things so one day my teacher got 2 of them and brought them to class...they're pretty cool, but we werent allowd to keep them in te class

Astars_250r
02-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Well,
I think about about to lose my ferrets. I think my girlfriend and I are braking up today (on my birthday to top it off) and I have no place to keep my babies. I can't tell you how hurt and sad I am right now. I'm sure you all can give a crap less, sorry need to get this off my chest.

bulkdriverlp
02-19-2005, 06:26 PM
flea bags that carry disease

JTRtrx250r
02-19-2005, 06:57 PM
WEEZIL.....my last 1 died of the same thing:(

I miss that sound they make haha:D

WEEZIL
02-19-2005, 08:17 PM
do you mean keh keh keh.. Or the dooking noise?

450r girl
02-19-2005, 08:23 PM
those things stink!! :blah:

JTRtrx250r
02-19-2005, 08:48 PM
that buzzing chattering noise they make when stoked..., bigtime chick magnets at the beach too!:devil: :blah: :D

TheFontMaster
02-19-2005, 09:24 PM
My friend has a ferrit and it and her 2 dogs will play, the ferrit will kick the dog's asses.

jaspurx
02-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Wesome even................I have had 2 so far..............the first 1 ( male) was pretty cool....but the second 1 rocked ( female)

They do not always smell bad..........just need regular baithing , and the bedding makes a difference also.

The second ferret just died a few months ago............old age... She got real thin and boney...would barely eat...even when hand fed. But she was a real charmer. she would climb up on my shoulder and watch tv....or just cuddle up on my lap and take a nap.

But when she wanted to play look out........no way getting a nap until she had her fun. Shge loved to play with dogs too.....frisky little critters.

Always entertainment with 2 of them:eek2: