PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay the price?

racerx573
02-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Alright, we finally got our own QUAD ONLY series in District 5. My question to you is would you pay the extra costs to have:
MORE PRACTICE
MORE LAPS
QUADS ONLY
LESS WAIT TIME FOR MOTOS
A BIKE RUT FREE TRACK
$500 EXPERT PURSE

Check this out and let me know what ya'll think
http://d5atv.com/?pageid=41647

The admission fees went up $5, the Exper Entry fee's up $15, and the regular entry fees up $10?

Check our message board and see why people are complaining and then give me your opinions!

COME RACE WITH US!!

geogeorge
02-18-2005, 02:08 PM
I don't know what the are upset about. I have paid prices like that to race with the bikes. The pricing is not out of line. and if they are hier then the bikes it might be cuz the numbers are not as hi as the bikes. If your numbers prove to be greater then the price might come down.

02-19-2005, 08:12 PM
those prices are right. and the expert purse is awesume;) it will be well worth it just to have quad ruts only:cool:

Zhvonte
02-19-2005, 09:24 PM
anyone who consider those prices out of line are smoking something good enough I want a piece..... While for some it may seem like we are getting ripped, at least we are heading in a direction of having our own series across the nation. Remember, the dirtbikes been around for a long long time, and its taken this long for them to be where they are at today. Quads did NOT evolved until the early 80's, so I say we have progressed well, and unfortunately we have to deal with the pricing until we get a decent enough turnout in time we hope the price will not change for some time, or get reduced. I am just glad, despite its cost some may argued, we are at least getting out own series. I race the WORCS series, first ever for quads, and its something I cannot afford, but i am doing my damnest to make every race but every entry counts in regards to the future of quad racing..... I continue to encourage everyone on quads to help make a different, despite the cost involved for some racing organization, help make it happen, help make a difference.... We are finally being heard and this is our time, our chance to show we are serious, cuz if we dont do it now, we may not stand a chance for a long time to come...... this is just my .02 and take it however u want to take it......

Martin Blair
02-19-2005, 10:21 PM
its nice out hear in midwest 20 for entry 25 for expert, and 5 dollar admission

dirtriderex
02-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Dang $40 to race A-class:eek2: . Wow don't these people realize alot of young kids ride these races and they don't make much money.

Zhvonte
02-20-2005, 12:04 AM
i pay 75 bucks for my local desert race, and 50 bucks for every worcs race, and i do three of them at a wack..... and you think 20-30-40 is expensive???? crist oh mighty......

dirtriderex
02-20-2005, 10:55 AM
LOL, I guess I'm just cheap:D

02-20-2005, 08:40 PM
southwick actually raised thier price last year:( and we have 3-400 entries every race. so much for the more = less theory

catch22blaster
02-21-2005, 02:06 PM
yes i would
maybe :confused: