PDA

View Full Version : for u predator ppl that think ur quad is the best agaist a z400 think again!!!

tiger250ex
02-18-2005, 06:29 AM
My bro has a moded racing z400 andhe went side to side against a predator in a drag. In the beginning my bro is out front almost until the end the pred inches towards him. The pred won bc the kid has some stuff done to it. But the pred had a much more powerful pipe thats y i think it won agaist my bros z. but wen i rode him in a drag and im only 13 i was in front of him till in the end he pull out in front. I think the pred absolutely sucks. i go to ride it and the handling is really bad and everything rattles and wen u rev it a flame comes out of the pipe. wen i got on my bros z400 it was soooooooo comfortable and it was smooth and i could do whips and doughnuts all day on it.:blah:

zowdy
02-18-2005, 06:52 AM
i would have never guessed you were 13 yrs old by that intelligent post above.you are wise beyond your yrs.you made a semi-valid point w/the handling issue,but i know some fast preds. that mx.tell your friend with the pred.to get it jetted right ,and then do some drags.

Flynbryan19
02-18-2005, 07:20 AM
Wow....... that settles it guys. Our Preds offically suck.:(

Guess its time to go buy a Z, because with such an informative, well thought out, and proven post..... How could I possibly go on riding my piece of junk....:p

gump
02-18-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19

Guess its time to go buy a Z, because with such an informative, well thought out, and proven post..... How could I possibly go on riding my piece of junk....:p you be pretty darn quick on that piece of junk brian !!!!!!!!!!!!!

KFX21
02-24-2005, 08:49 AM
I own a KFX, and obviously neither you nor him can ride, i'll pick the Pred in any drag against a Z anyday of the week.

nemesis
02-24-2005, 01:17 PM
I ride a KFX and love it but in a drag race it will not take a predator unless you have built yours up more than the pred. The handling on the pred does suck in my opinion but it could have been just me being used to mine.

I rode a pred. will filter, exhaust, high rev cdi, and cams and some other stuff. I would beat it in loose stuff with my KFX because his lack of traction but on the pavement it was the fastest quad that I have rode(I have rode the YFZ with mods by the way)

LTZ400rider
02-24-2005, 08:55 PM
[i]Originally posted by tiger250ex wen u rev it a flame comes out of the pipe. [/B]

whats wrong with flames comin out of ur pipe? :macho

beak7707
02-24-2005, 09:13 PM
The flame out of the exhasut is from the jetting being off. What exactly is a more powerful exhaust? I would like to know maybe I will go buy it, with your wealth of knowledge.

adema
02-25-2005, 07:38 PM
i thikn this is all bull lol my stock z can beat a banshee in a drag stock for stock. and WTF do you Classify a modded z to be piped? not very modded. the predators are good but are sherman tanks weigh to much, like 450-500lbs. and the fire coming out the pipe is bad tell your buddy to jet it or hes gonna have to pay big bucks for motor repairs.

panteramatt
02-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Kids, you gotta love em.:rolleyes:

MEAT4272
02-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by tiger250ex
My bro has a moded racing z400 andhe went side to side against a predator in a drag. In the beginning my bro is out front almost until the end the pred inches towards him. The pred won bc the kid has some stuff done to it. But the pred had a much more powerful pipe thats y i think it won agaist my bros z. but wen i rode him in a drag and im only 13 i was in front of him till in the end he pull out in front. I think the pred absolutely sucks. i go to ride it and the handling is really bad and everything rattles and wen u rev it a flame comes out of the pipe. wen i got on my bros z400 it was soooooooo comfortable and it was smooth and i could do whips and doughnuts all day on it.:blah:
Poor little guy...... making statements like this will get you
into trouble, you could end up like this:

Scro
02-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by MEAT4272
Poor little guy...... making statements like this will get you
into trouble, you could end up like this:

hahahaha

Sc0
04-08-2005, 09:19 AM
The only time I was able to pull away from a '03 Predator was when he couldn't get traction. My only complaint on the Pred was the notchy transmission wasn't as smooth as the KFX/Z, that and other items were corrected for '05.

SHOCKER
04-10-2005, 03:13 PM
i did beat a pred down the drags, my bike with pipe, jetting, filter, cdi, and 13-41 gearing beat one, but i dont know if it was stock or what.

I however dont think they are junk.

13 years old and already starting crap :rolleyes:

Punk'd
04-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
whats wrong with flames comin out of ur pipe? :macho

It makes it look like it has bad gas:scary:

skitstvdotcom
04-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19

Guess its time to go buy a Z, because with such an informative, well thought out, and proven post..... How could I possibly go on riding my piece of junk....:p

good thing you listened to him

Flynbryan19's Sig
-DG nerfs
04' LTZ400
-DG Nerfs
87' 250X
-DG nerfs

:D:D:D

DWT74
05-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Im thinking, I have a 05 Z and i also have a 04 CBR600RR. I got on my CBR and my buddy was on my Z, we run them out front of the house the other day and i got my ***** handed to me by MY Z. Now i just told you a line of crap just like the one who started this. Keep picking on Predators and you will walk away with your tail between your legs. :devil: :blah: