PDA

View Full Version : So how was it???

QuadJunkies
02-18-2005, 02:36 AM
I spent many hours trying to find clips of vids to make pictures out of since I didnt take any this year with my POS camera...
I wanted a keepsake that I could burn on to a CD of my Family racing this year so I made a video picture album..I What do you think???

www.QuadJunkies.neptune.com

QuadJunkies
02-18-2005, 09:51 AM
:ermm:

red
02-18-2005, 09:57 AM
I thought it was good.

zephead400ex
02-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Right on, that was pretty cool! TT looks like a lot of fun! There is go-cart track in my hometown that they are making mod's too to setup for quad TT races...:D

QuadJunkies
02-18-2005, 10:37 AM
This was just ST/FT it hard to pass or anything on thistrack so line up is VERY important.... And Carnage.... lol

Thump_It
02-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Bad *** :cool:

Astars_250r
02-18-2005, 11:50 AM
That was pretty sweet and it's looks like fun. I have to say that it's cool out here in SoCal for the weather but you have it made for being able to ride all over. Ok now I'm sad:(

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 12:51 PM
It looks really awesome ... you did a great job of mixing the photos and adding the music !!!

Looks like a lot of fun to ride also ... and it's true ... Families that ride together , stay together !!!!! I only wish we had venues like that up here . Consider yourselves fortunate to have these facilities .

I was going through a couple newspaper type racing extras " ATV Racing Extra" that Legacy sent me with my parts ... and WOW you guys have a lot to offer in the USA . Great tracks ... both indoors and outdoors . Up here , everything is closing down ... we aren't even having a series in my region ... looks like the racers are going to have to travel over 7hours to get to most of the races .... Almost doesn't seem worth it anymore !!!

QuadJunkies
02-18-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
It looks really awesome ... you did a great job of mixing the photos and adding the music !!!

Looks like a lot of fun to ride also ... and it's true ... Families that ride together , stay together !!!!! I only wish we had venues like that up here . Consider yourselves fortunate to have these facilities .

I was going through a couple newspaper type racing extras " ATV Racing Extra" that Legacy sent me with my parts ... and WOW you guys have a lot to offer in the USA . Great tracks ... both indoors and outdoors . Up here , everything is closing down ... we aren't even having a series in my region ... looks like the racers are going to have to travel over 7hours to get to most of the races .... Almost doesn't seem worth it anymore !!!

ts time for you to move... ;)

mike02ex
02-18-2005, 04:11 PM
great! i love the pics of the little ones.exellent choice in music, atreyu is one of the best bands out there

QuadJunkies
02-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by mike02ex
great! i love the pics of the little ones.exellent choice in music, atreyu is one of the best bands out there I just got the Cd last weekfrom a freind, #5 is gonna be another vidoe Id like to use hopefully for the Glen Helen Racewhen my freind brings me his footage... :cool:

Astars_250r
02-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Glen Helen isn't to far from me.

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I just got the Cd last weekfrom a freind, #5 is gonna be another vidoe Id like to use hopefully for the Glen Helen Racewhen my freind brings me his footage... :cool: