PDA

View Full Version : Hit a milestone !!!

Quad18star
02-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Alright , well if everyone else can do it , why can't I ....... I just hit over 4000 posts and wanted to make a topic about it . Muahahahaha . :devil:

I'll make it worth while tomorrow .... I'll add pictures of some hot girls if I can find a few . :p

Bush0102
02-17-2005, 11:45 PM
you better!

zephead400ex
02-18-2005, 09:27 AM
Greg, dude, haven't you learned to not hit chit...your broken all ready:D

http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/canadaflag.gif

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Greg, dude, haven't you learned to not hit chit...your broken all ready:D

http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/canadaflag.gif

LMAO .... I'm stubborn . And I like the lil canadian flag thingy !!!!

As I promised .... here's a picture just to make this thread worth while !!!!

YLW400
02-18-2005, 10:01 AM
I think she is cold:o

zephead400ex
02-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
I think she is cold:o

Nope, just ready to ride:devil:

YLW400
02-18-2005, 10:27 AM
ahhh, nice one!! :D

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Nope, just ready to ride:devil:

:devil: Preston we think alike ..... that's exactly what I thought when I seen the picture also . :blah:

BLEEDRED
02-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Think those are real? I'm thinking no.

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by BLEEDRED
Think those are real? I'm thinking no.

I think they are ... but who knows . I sure wouldn't mind finding out though . She's cute as hell !!!

Dust_1503
02-18-2005, 11:39 AM
Nice! I'd say a quality contribution for going over 4,000.

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Dust_1503
Nice! I'd say a quality contribution for going over 4,000.

I'd post a couple nice ones of some Canadian girls during last years NHL playoffs ... talk about wild after parties .... but they aren't rated "G" . :p

BLEEDRED
02-18-2005, 12:00 PM
I think they are ... but who knows . I sure wouldn't mind finding out though . She's cute as hell !!!

I was poking at some fake ones on this chic we met in Detroit a few months ago and was very suprised at how real they felt and looked. Maybe I don't know real from fake but I was impressed to say the least.

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 12:42 PM
I was poking at some fake ones on this chic we met in Detroit a few months ago and was very suprised at how real they felt and looked. Maybe I don't know real from fake but I was impressed to say the least.

Same here . My best friend has fake boobs and it's really hard to tell . For about 2 months , they felt fake because of the muscle being stretched or whatever they did to her ... but now they have a real feel to them . Pretty neat stuff . She even has a lifetime warantee card ( Im dead serious) .... if they ever sag or if she has problems with them , they will be replaced at no cost . LOL

BLEEDRED
02-18-2005, 12:46 PM
This might be a stretch, but is there any chance you could scan that warrenty card and post it, blacking out the name and what not. I would like to see that, sounds funny as hell.

So your best friend lets you grope her? Nice. Is she really a freind or someone you just haven't slept with yet?

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 12:57 PM
This might be a stretch, but is there any chance you could scan that warrenty card and post it, blacking out the name and what not. I would like to see that, sounds funny as hell.

So your best friend lets you grope her? Nice. Is she really a freind or someone you just haven't slept with yet?

Next time she come's over , I'll get her to bring the card so I can take a picture of it to show you . I didn't believe her when she told me about it , but then she showed me the card and I was like :eek:

Yeah her and I are very close .... so she let me touch her boobs a few times when she first got them done and now that they are "settled" into place . Also I used to go out with her , so yes we have slept together and we aren't shy with eachother ... but that was before the breast implants . LOL .

02-18-2005, 01:01 PM
you've slept with that girl on the bike? shes smokin'...i just got in trouble for looking at that in my keyboarding class...this girl snitched on me when she saw me droolin

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
you've slept with that girl on the bike? shes smokin'...i just got in trouble for looking at that in my keyboarding class...this girl snitched on me when she saw me droolin

LMAO ... no no ... I haven't been with the girl on that bike ... I haven't a clue who she is ... I got the picture off the net . But I have been with my best friend , who happens to have implants . LOL

02-18-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
LMAO ... no no ... I haven't been with the girl on that bike ... I haven't a clue who she is ... I got the picture off the net . But I have been with my best friend , who happens to have implants . LOL well thats no fun..you should of just lied to me...you would have been my hero

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
well thats no fun..you should of just lied to me...you would have been my hero

Would I be your hero if I told you I once had 3 girls in my bed .??? :devil: :devil: :blah:

My greatest accomplishment to date !!!!!:D

BLEEDRED
02-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Next time she come's over , I'll get her to bring the card so I can take a picture of it to show you .

Let me know.

Also I used to go out with her , so yes we have slept together...

Good job!!

Would I be your hero if I told you I once had 3 girls in my bed .???

I can match you on that one, three for me too. That was back in the day. Ahhhh college.

Nausty
02-18-2005, 01:53 PM
hit a milestone

****, what the quad okay?!?! :eek2:

zephead400ex
02-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Would I be your hero if I told you I once had 3 girls in my bed .??? :devil: :devil: :blah:

My greatest accomplishment to date !!!!!:D

Greg, your not supposed to have your mom and sister in the same bed as you and your girl...:devil:

Quad18star
02-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Greg, your not supposed to have your mom and sister in the same bed as you and your girl...:devil:

Don't make me post a picture of my mom ... you don't want nightmares do you ?? LOL Joke ... my mom's cool .. i love her !!! And I don't have a sister ... so HA !!!!!:p

02-18-2005, 04:54 PM

were they naked? Iv'e had 3 girls in my bed too but they were my girlfriends friends and we were all skipping school and looking at stuff on the internet... ;)

400ex28
02-18-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
****, what the quad okay?!?! :eek2:

:eek: :confused: