PDA

View Full Version : Very Nice 300ex For Sale

skatrdude20
02-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Don`t want to sell, but if I can get the right price I will.

Details-1997 Honda 300ex. Not beaten on and alot of new stuff done to it.

Motor-K&N Air filter with prefilter, HMF Black Chrome Slip in pipe (sounds great) and new jets. Not much to the motor but it`s nice.

Body- AC racing bumper, AC racing full body skidplate and swingarm skidplate. New stock A-arms(upper and lower), new tie-rods, and new tie rod ends. New rear axle bearings as well. Its also got AC racing new bars. Race cut UFO fenders and stock rears(cracked), with a N-style gripper seat cover.

Accessories-Douglas Black Label Wheels all the way around, Holeshots on the rear, with bandits on the font. Newer Renthal handbars with a Renthal pad. Polished clutch levers and I will be putting a EZ pull clutch lever on it. Also im putting a new rear master cylinder on it to get the brakes working perfectly and it has new rear brake pads and perfecr front brakes.

There is more that I am forgetting about I`m sure!!!

Wont sell the bike unless I get around 2500$....negotiable...:devil:

skatrdude20
02-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Bump

skatrdude20
02-18-2005, 04:24 AM
Bumty Bumty...C`mon guys...offerS?

varner88
02-19-2005, 12:20 PM
my friend is interested send me pics at punkperson62@aol.com

skatrdude20
02-20-2005, 02:58 PM
bump

skatrdude20
02-22-2005, 07:14 PM
TTT...cmon fellas....its a great bike....make an offer :devil:

skatrdude20
02-28-2005, 07:53 PM
last bump....

quadrider06
02-28-2005, 09:52 PM
hey i was wondering if maybe you would be interested in tradeing for a yamaha blaster that is modded out. new rebuild, bored out to a 230, weisco high performance pison along with new bearings, oil injection block off kit, pro circut header and silencer, holeshot tires on the back (the quad will also come with an extra set of stock tires), 250r grab bar, shaved front fenders, and i custom painted the front bumper. this is a nice quad and runs strong, very clean and it is garage kept, the reason i am selling it is cause i want to get a 4 stroke for trail rideing and long road trips. so i figured if i can just trade it then i dont have to worrie about selling and buying

if you have any quiestions email me at Tbones212@aol.com
i have pictures of the quad if you would like to view them

thanx: Tony