PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy replacement parts?

Stock98EX
05-03-2002, 06:25 AM
Where is the best place to buy replacement parts for a 300EX besides the dealer? I need to get a few things to freshen up the motor some. Like valve seals, piston rings and matbe a carb rebuild kit. Thanks.

Red Rooster
05-03-2002, 09:17 AM
For stock parts... www.servicehonda.com . for after market parts um pretty much any place will have what you're lookin for

05-03-2002, 09:21 AM
Dennis Kirk.com is a good place for reference but I think they are somewhat high.

rbm300ex
05-03-2002, 10:50 AM
Get your stuff from Marcums. They have a link on this site, but get there phone # from there and call them. They are extremely helpful and pleasant and their prices are excellent. And free shipping if you spend over $100. They even have stock Honda parts at alot better price than the dealer but servicehonda.com is a few $ cheaper still. I just got from Marcums: .80 over Wiseco piston, gaskets, WB all-around cam, pr. stock Honda rockers, 4 sets of brake pads, etc. from them. They were cheaper than anywhere else except on the rockers. Terry answers any questions you have and saved me money by not selling me stuff I thought I needed but did'nt. And the woman who answers the phone and takes the order knows what she's doing too.:D
Good luck, hope this helps ya.