PDA

View Full Version : finally got my razr's!

05-02-2002, 11:29 PM
After 2 weeks of wating i finally got the bad boys. I can't wait to slap them on tomorrow and go ridding...they look 3 times better then stock tires and i hope they hook up better. cant wait to try them out

Foxrage
05-03-2002, 04:00 AM
where did you order them from??

Razorback
05-03-2002, 05:19 AM
i had some 22" a while back when i was riding in very rough terrain, and let me say you will love them. they are tough as nails. i went through a lot of bad terrain and never had a puncture of any sort. good luck.

honda_racer199
05-03-2002, 09:50 AM
I use the Razr MX's for motocross, and they are awesome! They hook up in about any situation

rbm300ex
05-03-2002, 10:03 AM
Your gonna wonder how you got along without them. I got my 22" rears a year ago from treadepot.com mounted on .190 Douglas wheels. Best price I could find plus they had them in stock. Great harescramble tires or anything else for that matter. The 22" are a BIG 22", next time I'll probably get the 20". After you have them awhile and the cleat edges get worn, swap them to the other sides and it'll be like getting new ones all over again!! Enjoy:D

05-03-2002, 08:03 PM
I just got all new razr's for my raptor mounted up today. i went with 20 on rears and 21 fronts. i havent rode them much but from what little i drove around they seem to get a lot more bite than the stock tires. I got mine from Rockymountainatv.

05-04-2002, 08:39 PM
i got my razr's from kimpex...i ordered them from where i work and i get the tires for cost. i havent paid them yet but i think that i they will be around $100 canadian each. which is very good because what they are supposed to sell at are $137 canadian each without taxes. today i rode on them all day and i seriously dont know how i went without them. i was really impressed how good they hooked up in every terrain.

other then the tires, today i endoed my quad. i went off a jump and i let off the gas a little to early and the fron end started to come down. the quad came nose down 40 feet after the jump and i flew off, the quad flipped over top of me and smashed my back and landed back on its wheels. thank god i never ride without a helmet because the i landed head first when i landed, taking off lots of my paint. when i finally got back to my quad the front bumper was bent inward, handle bars were bent, not overly back and every single reflector got ripped off.

rbm300ex
05-04-2002, 09:20 PM
Ouch! Glad you survived to tell of it though! Maybe the tires have a bit too much bite, eh?:D