PDA

View Full Version : myspace!!!

tiger250ex
02-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Anyone from NJ got myspace? PM me or respond to this post! If u do we could chat and stuff

Dan_Guetter
02-16-2005, 06:11 PM
Myspace is for the birds

Bush0102
02-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Myspace is for the birds

there is someone on facebook at the University of Minnesota with the last name guetter...any relatives there?

tiger250ex
02-17-2005, 12:27 PM
Myspace is for the birds

Do u mean that wen ppl use the site have to be in love with each other??? And that ur saying is that wat u think the program is meant 4?? bc FYI!! It aint just 4 the lovebirds!!! Wen u make ur profile u can edit y u registered 4 the site the setting can be friends which is wat i have in my profile or serious relationships, and dating. And don't point out the obvious by saying see ther r more settings mostly 4 dating and stuff (or point out that I spelled stuff wrong)>>> ya wanna no y??
BC I MEANT TO!!! so STFU!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :grr:
I have a very short fuse with some ppl I get upset VERY EASILY!!!! I've had a bad day and the last thing I need is someone pointing out the obvious and correcting me. Not that I don't like to be corrected. IM depressed and haven't been able to ride 4 almost year now I have to wait 4 my quad!! SO I AM UPSET ALOT MORE.

Mxjunkie
02-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Myspace is for the birds

lmao thats pretty much all you see on it

JRDrider22
02-17-2005, 04:49 PM
im on there

Bush0102
02-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by tiger250ex
Do u mean that wen ppl use the site have to be in love with each other??? And that ur saying is that wat u think the program is meant 4?? bc FYI!! It aint just 4 the lovebirds!!! Wen u make ur profile u can edit y u registered 4 the site the setting can be friends which is wat i have in my profile or serious relationships, and dating. And don't point out the obvious by saying see ther r more settings mostly 4 dating and stuff (or point out that I spelled stuff wrong)>>> ya wanna no y??
I have a very short fuse with some ppl I get upset VERY EASILY!!!! I've had a bad day and the last thing I need is someone pointing out the obvious and correcting me. Not that I don't like to be corrected. IM depressed and haven't been able to ride 4 almost year now I have to wait 4 my quad!! SO I AM UPSET ALOT MORE.

calm down little dude....

first off, i refuse to read what you said because everything is so horribly misspelled and punctuated. This is an informative message board, not a AIM conversation with your 13 year old buddies, ok- so type out the dang words instead of abbreviating everything, ok?

and Dan is right, myspace sucks. deal with his opinion- dont start a thread about it if you dont want to hear negativity.

and do you know who you just yelled at :eek:

I bet dan sends the akraix army to get you:p

exrider360
02-17-2005, 06:09 PM
i think its dummer than buying a polaris

no sense in wasintg your time there

I-7
02-17-2005, 07:07 PM

^^LMAO^^

But yeah I have myspace and its pretty stupid IMO. You just invite all your friends and you leave a comment.. then you go on AIM and tell your friend "HAHA I JUST LEFT A COMMENT GO READ IT" and then your friend is like "HAHA OK IM GONNA LEAVE YOU A COMMENT NOW!"

kicken250x
02-17-2005, 08:23 PM

You, when, people, your, what, for, because, why, there, are, know, a lot.

Just so you know there boss man. ;) Chill the hell out brother haha You dont have to get all pissy over such little things. Thats the problem with people today, they get so angry of the littlest of things and dont realize that there is so much more to be happy about. So calm down, go have some fun and quit ******in'! Ridin' aint everything...though it is a lot... :D

JDiablo
02-17-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by I-7
^^LMAO^^

But yeah I have myspace and its pretty stupid IMO. You just invite all your friends and you leave a comment.. then you go on AIM and tell your friend "HAHA I JUST LEFT A COMMENT GO READ IT" and then your friend is like "HAHA OK IM GONNA LEAVE YOU A COMMENT NOW!"

lol word,and when they leave you a comment you can't even reply to that chit in your own thing,you have to do it on theres,its fake:scary:

1BADYFZ
02-17-2005, 08:51 PM
wtf is myspace

JDiablo
02-17-2005, 08:53 PM
www.myspace.com

it is like a rate my buddy kinda site,but not to much rating goes on,just a chit load of people,at least half of my school is on that,i didnt even know until i joined up to see some pix of someone

1BADYFZ
02-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
www.myspace.com

it is like a rate my buddy kinda site,but not to much rating goes on,just a chit load of people,at least half of my school is on that,i didnt even know until i joined up to see some pix of someone

interesting, have to see if theres any sluts in my area.:D

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-17-2005, 10:44 PM
i think myspace is pretty cool, except when people live vicariously through myspace thats just stupidmy myspace (http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6540381)

JDiablo
02-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by 1BADYFZ
interesting, have to see if theres any sluts in my area.:D

pfff get ready to be suprised!