View Full Version : white history month

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 01:21 PM
i was just surfing around the net and came upon this site. it is to help spread the word and get a white history month. all other races have things dedicated to them, their own magazines, television stations. well people are finally stepping up and fighting for our rights as well.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/whitehistorymonth/

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?atlanta

Flynbryan19
02-16-2005, 01:33 PM
lol.......

I've often thought we should have our own history month as well. :p Why any of the other nationalities any different than us?

400exrules
02-16-2005, 01:47 PM
sweet, finally someone stepped up:devil:

we should also get WET (white entertainment television)
everyone tries to get rid of racism by saying were all the same except for a color but still black ppl make their own magazines and tv stations that have only black ppl on them, which kinda segregates or seperates races.

we would get sued and called racist out the ***** if we made a white only tv station or somethin else for white ppl only, but no one says anything about blacks doing it.

and wtf is up with the NAACP, a black person can get a job and be successful just as easy as any other man, why the f*ck do they need the NAACP. Job interviewers wont turn you down cuz your black, if they do, thats illegal im sure, but why do they need the NAACP.

i hope that makes since, it prob doesnt...oh well

prob get flamed for this

Honda4trax250x
02-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Every month is white history month!

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x

but its not nationally recognized ;)

and 400exrules i totally agree with you. ive been saying that for years

400exrules
02-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
but its not nationally recognized ;)

and 400exrules i totally agree with you. ive been saying that for years

think you, i was kinda hesitant to post that cuz every time i speak out like that someone comes in and starts yellin and cousin cuz they dont like how i see it. Just glad im not the only one

FasstMidnightZ
02-16-2005, 02:14 PM
yeup every month would be white history month except black history month :p

power 2 the whites :D

but we could have are own f'in tv show wtf is up with that ... if we had one they would say its racis ....:huh

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 02:42 PM
and what exactly would be on this wtv? probably the stupidest **** known the man, but i guess its jsut the fact of having one, right?

kamikaze_rzrbak
02-16-2005, 02:45 PM
we already have our own tv station it's called spike;) :D

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
we already have our own tv station it's called spike;) :D

no way man i just seen a black man on there last night :p

and nacsracer thats right it would be the point of saying we have it.

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 02:52 PM
and nacsracer thats right it would be the point of saying we have it. then your point is retarded...a lot of people actualy watch bet...why have another channel, thats just gonna get flipped through..and make it even more of a hassle to find a good show.

TM426
02-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Im signed up:cool: Look at the ratio of whites/blacks living and working out of prison. Then look at the ratio in prison. Who causing the touble? Who is paying the taxes and working to feed, and pay for their cable T.V.

400exrules
02-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
then your point is retarded...a lot of people actualy watch bet...why have another channel, thats just gonna get flipped through..and make it even more of a hassle to find a good show.

whoah i didnt know one channel would make it so hard to find a good show, i have about 600 channels and i find good shows in under 30 sec.

and by the way, you know we are all right, just admit it, your trying to deny that its true

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by TM426
Im signed up:cool: Look at the ratio of whites/blacks living and working out of prison. Then look at the ratio in prison. Who causing the touble? Who is paying the taxes and working to feed, and pay for their cable T.V. thats a good stereo type, i suppose all us whites never ever commit a crime, eh?

TM426
02-16-2005, 03:07 PM
There are more whites then blacks in the U.S. There are more blacks then whites in prison. If you dont understand the numbers then your just stupid. Im not saying white people are angels. There is alot of trash out there too. Look at how many blacks are on wellfare and in prison.

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 03:10 PM
There are more whites then blacks in the U.S. There are more blacks then whites in prison. If you dont understand the numbers then your just stupid. Im not saying white people are angels. There is alot of trash out there too. Look at how many blacks are on wellfare and in prison. look how many whites are on welfare

400exrules
02-16-2005, 03:10 PM
There are more whites then blacks in the U.S. There are more blacks then whites in prison. If you dont understand the numbers then your just stupid. Im not saying white people are angels. There is alot of trash out there too. Look at how many blacks are on wellfare and in prison.

thank you!, that is true but ppl like nacsracer will just deny it and call us racists and stupid anyways............just watch

i bet he cant stand this thread cuz it shows the truth, that ppl try to hide and deny

400exrules
02-16-2005, 03:14 PM
look how many whites are on welfare

ya, maybe more but a lower percentage because whites are the majority.

blacks have just given themself a bad name. Im prob about to get flamed to hell for this but if we didnt bring them over here, they would all be livin worse off then they are now, they would still be living in the jungles of africa runnin around with leaves over their crotch and a spear chasin animals for food. and they would have to sleep on the ground, find all their own food, build shelter outta sticks and all that stuff.

250xridamatt
02-16-2005, 03:14 PM
White people already have tlc, the discovery channel, and qvc. What else could we need?

TM426
02-16-2005, 03:17 PM
look how many whites are on welfare

I know I took a look. You need to take a long look because its not sinking in yet. Less whites on wellfare, more blacks. More whites working and paying taxes, more blacks having 10 kids with 10 dudes and living off it.:rolleyes:

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
ya, maybe more but a lower percentage because whites are the majority.

blacks have just given themself a bad name. Im prob about to get flamed to hell for this but if we didnt bring them over here, they would all be livin worse off then they are now, they would still be living in the jungles of africa runnin around with leaves over their crotch and a spear chasin animals for food. and they would have to sleep on the ground, find all their own food, build shelter outta sticks and all that stuff. and the thing is...a lot are still living that way. how many white peope, in proportion to them, ar eliving that way? slim to none.

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 03:21 PM
I know I took a look. You need to take a long look because its not sinking in yet. Less whites on wellfare, more blacks. More whites working and paying taxes, more blacks having 10 kids with 10 dudes and living off it.:rolleyes: i know the majority are black. I used to think the same way you did, ****, i laughed at the movie american history x, then i opened my eyes, and realized they are people too.

TM426
02-16-2005, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 400exrules
[B]ya, maybe more but a lower percentage because whites are the majority.

. Im prob about to get flamed to hell for this but if we didnt bring them over here, they would all be livin worse off then they are now, they would still be living in the jungles of africa runnin around with leaves over their crotch and a spear chasin animals for food.

Its not are fault. We are the smart ones that found cheap labor. THE BLACKS ENSLAVED THIER OWN RACE IN AFRICA. WE BOUGHT SLAVES FROM BLACK TRADERS.

TM426
02-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Im not racist. I just dont like PEOPLE that increase crime or complain that someone owes them something thats unjust. I have no problem being friends with a colored person as long as they dont expect me to have pitty for them and live a good life.

Matt37
02-16-2005, 03:27 PM
i know the majority are black. I used to think the same way you did, ****, i laughed at the movie american history x, then i opened my eyes, and realized they are people too.

Yea but you got to admit that was one kick *** movie.:D (no iam not racist but that was one crazy ***** movie)

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Im not racist. I just dont like PEOPLE that increase crime or complain that someone owes them something thats unjust. I have no problem being friends with a colored person as long as they dont expect me to have pitty for them and live a good life. so quit *****ing about one race

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 03:31 PM
well this thread is going the wrong way :o kinda expected it tho.

but now to the tv issue, im sure the white channel would have some good shows, would i like all of them? of course not. is there any channel that has all good shows? for me there isnt.

nacsracer, why dont you go to harlem or one of the projects with your white *** and go have a conversation. guarantee that you wouldnt and you would agree with us. im not racist in the slightest bit i have many black friends. but i believe whats fair is fair and i want equal rights. im so sick of seeing everything get handed to the blacks or them saying how they are gonna be the first black to do this or that. that fires me up because if i said i was gonna be the first white guy to do whatever i would be called the most racist sob out there. just my 10 cents....

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 03:36 PM
ya, ill be sure to book that in my ppocket planner soon as possible!

i also like how you tihnk i care about that topic...i dont...im sick today and needed something to do to pass a little time.

but for now guys, im off to go ***** about how life isnt fair!

TM426
02-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I want the loosers out of here (blacks and whites). Im sick of complaining, crime, from everyone. I hate hearing the #s of prison inmates. I pay $ on my paycheck for taxes and get dimes back. Then I hear on the news how much tax $ go into corrections and it makes me sick. I just hate the ones that think we owe them everything so they think they can steal it.

PHAT400
02-16-2005, 03:38 PM
only a matter of time.. this is gonna get locked..:rolleyes:

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
only a matter of time.. this is gonna get locked..:rolleyes:

yes sir....just wanted to get the word out but turned to bashing

TM426
02-16-2005, 03:44 PM
well this thread is going the wrong way :o kinda expected it tho.

nacsracer, why dont you go to harlem or one of the projects with your white *** and go have a conversation. guarantee that you wouldnt and you would agree with us.

My friend and I have had several problems in the inner city on the job. We are both in different trades. I have heard "what are you doing here at a gas station. My friend was in stalling a garage door near the Robert Taylor homes (wellfare housing section 8). The tennents were yelling racial things at him and throwing garbage at him (including dirty diapers)

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 03:45 PM
the only bashing i see in this post is where you called me white ***...the rest is jut debating

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 03:48 PM
the only bashing i see in this post is where you called me white ***...the rest is jut debating

i didnt call you A white ***...i said take your white ***....as in meaning take your white skinned behind, to places where the black skinned behind doesnt like white people.

Nausty
02-16-2005, 03:49 PM
oh well black people may commit more crimes but they make up for it cuz they are funnier then hell!:p

Thump_It
02-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Ignorance is bliss :D .......

Nausty
02-16-2005, 04:08 PM
the name is WHITE! W H I T................. E

sorry when I saw your title I had to do it!

Dodgeball

tiger250ex
02-16-2005, 04:10 PM
yea blacks talk weird also and they make lowered trucks and they think that their NOS filled vehicles can blow away americam muscle cars!!!

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by tiger250ex
yea blacks talk weird also and they make lowered trucks and they think that their NOS filled vehicles can blow away americam muscle cars!!! i tihnk asians are the ones that do that, but ok

SRH
02-16-2005, 04:32 PM
i was just surfing around the net and came upon this site. it is to help spread the word and get a white history month. all other races have things dedicated to them, their own magazines, television stations. well people are finally stepping up and fighting for our rights as well.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/whitehistorymonth/

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?atlanta

cool and all but you know history class we take in high school, thats pretty much white history i honestly dont remember seeing more than 5 black guys in any high school history book... unless you count the guys out working in the cotton fields in some of the drawings:p , its cool and all that you want a white magazine but is there a need for it? everything is white except for the stuff dedicated to diff races....there is no need for a white channel and what would be on it anyway? lets see i just watched a hour of home improvement, then hour of seinfeld, then a hour of everyone loves raymond and didnt see one black guy in that 3 hrs...then (yeah i know) i watched freinds...still no black people...then (yeah i really know) i watched sex and the city...not 1 black person...5 hours of television not one black guy or girl...this why there is a bet.... if i was black i couldnt sit through any of those shows... stop whining

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 04:36 PM
not whining in the slightest bit. im just sick of everything else being devoted to other races. i agree with you on the television and everything but is it devoted to us? no its not. its discrimination wether you want to beleive it or not....

Matt37
02-16-2005, 04:37 PM
cool and all but you know history class we take in high school, thats pretty much white history i honestly dont remember seeing more than 5 black guys in any high school history book... unless you count the guys out working in the cotton fields in some of the drawings

Theres alot of black people in our history books. We just got done watching a whole movie that had to do with slaves revolting and all (Amistad)

SRH
02-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
oh well black people may commit more crimes but they make up for it cuz they are funnier then hell!:p

yeah you know why? go to the "hood" its 90% black... you know why? because these people have been born into that for years and its really hard to get out of that, i mean wtf are these people gonan do, half of them dont have crap for clothes, werent raised like some white kid living in the country or suburbs, and you know why black people were throw into the slums and ghettos because years and years ago some white guys would give jobs to therre ancestors and they lived in poverty some of them get out some of them dont, and they cant mak a living off of 6 bucks a hour, some of them have children and stuff, so dealing drugs etc is the only way to get by....its not just black people t hat do that but its primarily black because of the cards they been dealt, alot of them have the same morals as me or you...they dont like what they have to do, but put your self in that position, say your mom or sister etc had nothing and you had to provide for them ... you cant on 6 bucks a hour, its not like oh im black im gonan rob a liquor store, thats like saying im white so i shoot more deer:huh

Nausty
02-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by SRH
yeah you know why? go to the "hood" its 90% black... you know why? because these people have been born into that for years and its really hard to get out of that, i mean wtf are these people gonan do, half of them dont have crap for clothes, werent raised like some white kid living in the country or suburbs, and you know why black people were throw into the slums and ghettos because years and years ago some white guys would give jobs to therre ancestors and they lived in poverty some of them get out some of them dont, and they cant mak a living off of 6 bucks a hour, some of them have children and stuff, so dealing drugs etc is the only way to get by....its not just black people t hat do that but its primarily black because of the cards they been dealt, alot of them have the same morals as me or you...they dont like what they have to do, but put your self in that position, say your mom or sister etc had nothing and you had to provide for them ... you cant on 6 bucks a hour, its not like oh im black im gonan rob a liquor store, thats like saying im white so i shoot more deer:huh

hey, hey, hey calm down. I'm just trying to lighten the mood. Frankly I agree with you and the best friend i've ever had was black so i definitely don't have any problems with them.

SRH
02-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Theres alot of black people in our history books. We just got done watching a whole movie that had to do with slaves revolting and all (Amistad)

we watched amistad as well, but i mean our history books are white.... america is a white country and the history we learn in school is the history of america... i dont care if theres more mexicans or blacks its still a white country, i dont care if its discrimination we dont need a channel i see more white shows than anything else...there no black people on are money, pretty much no black super heros.... pop eye the sailor was white all this stuff is white and your *****ing because black people have a channel with some black sitcoms and comedy, and women they should have there own channel unless you guys want to watch 2 times the amount of woman and black shows id shut up, some of th at stuff would not appeal to white men at all thats why its on its own channel

Nausty
02-16-2005, 04:51 PM
there is only one way to solve this you two!

FIGHT!:D

D-ACTIV8
02-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by SRH

first somewhat objective, nonstereotyped opinion I have read on this whole thread

dunnonuttin
02-16-2005, 04:53 PM
Every month is white history month! damn you i was gonna say that:mad:

n00b on a 400ex
02-16-2005, 05:10 PM
i dont see why we cant just force "gangstas" and all that other inner city garbage to be neutered or fixed. at least they wont be able to pop out about 7 children and leave them. it would also cut down on the drug problems alot. if only we could ship them back the same way we got them, pack about 1000 of them in a old rotting boat for months on end.

Originally posted by SRH
cool and all but you know history class we take in high school, thats pretty much white history i honestly dont remember seeing more than 5 black guys in any high school history book... unless you count the guys out working in the cotton fields in some of the drawings:p , its cool and all that you want a white magazine but is there a need for it? everything is white except for the stuff dedicated to diff races....there is no need for a white channel and what would be on it anyway? lets see i just watched a hour of home improvement, then hour of seinfeld, then a hour of everyone loves raymond and didnt see one black guy in that 3 hrs...then (yeah i know) i watched freinds...still no black people...then (yeah i really know) i watched sex and the city...not 1 black person...5 hours of television not one black guy or girl...this why there is a bet.... if i was black i couldnt sit through any of those shows... stop whining

Thats BS, im not racist, but people in history books are the people that made changes in america, and theres a few blacks, but if theres alot of whites that made changes in america, then thats just life. You cant go around complaining because black people arent in history books when they didnt make history.

And your saying everything is whiteon TV??? Whens the last time you turned on MTV, the most watched channel by teens. Its ALL black, not saying thats bad or anything, but its the way it is. Just because you like to watch Fox, doesnt mean theres no black people on TV, you were awtching the same channel the whole time!

I just found the white to black ratio on this forum! Its 127649:0 :p :D

bansheeguy77
Originally posted by Nausty
there is only one way to solve this you two!

FIGHT!:D

lmao that would be fine with me. need some practice for the ufc anyway :p

and im not trying to be biased or stereotypical in any way shape or form. i have black friends i love to death. we joke around and everything its all good. i just feel that it is discrimination to us the white community to go out of our way to honor other races. which dont get me wrong is perfectly fine. but dont you feel we should be included? and again i understand most of history tought is white history. but is the text book called white history? or is it called 9 white history months? no its not. you guys are implying something that might be meant to be implied but yet it is not factual. so if everything is for us why not just make it national to calm us rednecks? again some of you might be taking me and my views the wrong way so i just want to clear things up. i love debating different views, but it seems somebody always takes it the wrong way or gets pissed and thats not good. oh well im done rambling

02-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by SRH

I know that song! Who sings that, Tupac?

TM426
02-16-2005, 05:26 PM
[ if only we could ship them back the same way we got them, pack about 1000 of them in a old rotting boat for months on end. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, I dont have a problem with the honest ones who do good for the good OL' U.S. of A. But send the worthless ones back.

SRH
02-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
i dont see why we cant just force "gangstas" and all that other inner city garbage to be neutered or fixed. at least they wont be able to pop out about 7 children and leave them. it would also cut down on the drug problems alot. if only we could ship them back the same way we got them, pack about 1000 of them in a old rotting boat for months on end.

ignoooooooraaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnccccccccce

most of these people know nothing of safe sex, there people just like us they make mistakes and some of them just pop out kids to get mor money from the state...white people do it too, what do you expect , we all breed this kind of stuff , little jimmy is on exriders his dad owns some local company, raquim has 7 sisters his dad ran out and he supports his family in the local ghetto, hes poor ratty cloths etc, raquim trys to get a job jimmys dad says no and hires someone cleaner better kept with same qualifications...jimmy *****es on the internet about inner city people being poor and that they commit more crimes.. hahahaa, i dont blame a boss not hiring some inner city kid who is unkept , doesnt use proper english etc but then you cant go and complain these people dont do anything they do what they can with what they got, just like more fortunate people some of them turn into druggies theives etc, but the more poor you are the more your fault it is, you say black people didnt change history in america? well thats because until about 50 years ago they didnt even have the chance to do anything about it like i said its white america, your all sitting back on your computers on a weds night looking at parts for your 5000 quad and what not complaining that white people dont own the world, get over it, i watch bet sometimes i dont have a problem with it...spike tv...thats usppose to be a guys channel, im a guy and hardly ever watch it...it sucks im suprised anyone watches it

then there is always the white kid who says oh those damn rappers and stuff... yeah ***** at the guy for getting out of the ghetto , making a million dollars, then when hes not doing nothing with his life your bithcing about shipping him and his family in a row boat to africa, which if you havent realized it black people didnt wanna come here or else white people wouldnt have chained them up and brought them over on a boat lol, like i said you wanna have that attitude they can drop your *** off some where in europ were you came from and the native americans can have there country back, as far as drug problems peopel will do drugs for ever dont matter what color you are drugs will be bough and sold illegally most of your parents probaly toke it up and you never realize it, what did i hear the other day , by like 2012 80% of americas population will be hispanic?

by the way half you guys say oh oh im not racist...well you are.all the comments you make are racist comments be proper about it, say "i dont hate all black people but im racist"

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by SRH

most of these people know nothing of safe sex, there people just like us they make mistakes and some of them just pop out kids to get mor money from the state...white people do it too, what do you expect , we all breed this kind of stuff , little jimmy is on exriders his dad owns some local company, raquim has 7 sisters his dad ran out and he supports his family in the local ghetto, hes poor ratty cloths etc, raquim trys to get a job jimmys dad says no and hires someone cleaner better kept with same qualifications...jimmy *****es on the internet about inner city people being poor and that they commit more crimes.. hahahaa, i dont blame a boss not hiring some inner city kid who is unkept , doesnt use proper english etc but then you cant go and complain these people dont do anything they do what they can with what they got, just like more fortunate people some of them turn into druggies theives etc, but the more poor you are the more your fault it is, you say black people didnt change history in america? well thats because until about 50 years ago they didnt even have the chance to do anything about it like i said its white america, your all sitting back on your computers on a weds night looking at parts for your 5000 quad and what not complaining that white people dont own the world, get over it, i watch bet sometimes i dont have a problem with it...spike tv...thats usppose to be a guys channel, im a guy and hardly ever watch it...it sucks im suprised anyone watches it

then there is always the white kid who says oh those damn rappers and stuff... yeah ***** at the guy for getting out of the ghetto , making a million dollars, then when hes not doing nothing with his life your bithcing about shipping him and his family in a row boat to africa, which if you havent realized it black people didnt wanna come here or else white people wouldnt have chained them up and brought them over on a boat lol, like i said you wanna have that attitude they can drop your *** off some where in europ were you came from and the native americans can have there country back, as far as drug problems peopel will do drugs for ever dont matter what color you are drugs will be bough and sold illegally most of your parents probaly toke it up and you never realize it, what did i hear the other day , by like 2012 80% of americas population will be hispanic?

by the way half you guys say oh oh im not racist...well you are.all the comments you make are racist comments be proper about it, say "i dont hate all black people but im racist"

i think you just listened to a biased teacher too much and got brainwashed...its ok....when ya get out of school and have a mind of your own you will understand what we are saying ;)

Thump_It
02-16-2005, 05:56 PM
You are the ignorant one there buddy. So they have their own channel, magazines or whatever. It doesn't affect you at all. I have a gut feeling that you'd still ***** and moan about something or another that had to do with equality even if white people did get their own holiday. Don't you have anything else to worry about? Your arguments are pointless and ignorant. Give me one good reason besides you feeling better about yourself, that white people should have a national month dedication. :ermm:

SRH
02-16-2005, 06:00 PM
i think you just listened to a biased teacher too much and got brainwashed...its ok....when ya get out of school and have a mind of your own you will understand what we are saying ;)

no actually no teachers ever preached race to us when we were in school (i graduated 2 years ago) , i actually have a mind of my own, and im probaly more intelligent and think things out more than you, most of you will probaly never understand what im saying but a few of you will, its plain to see why things are how they are , i just see it how it is, no doubt its not fair we dont have a white channel but its uneeded..."that damn srh kid always starting problems he such a ******* whaaaaaaaaa whaha h es always so mad" yeah i guess a little, but some of you post such stupid comments and will argue them to the end if you ask me none of you have done anything but sound like a bunch of spoiled brats wanting more and more, not one valid reason other than well they have bet, post some numbers based on programs watched by diff races and figure out what channels are watched by which groups, and what % of blacks and whites view diff programs and figure out if more whites or blacks watch a wider variety of programs determine if even with bet black tv is dominating white im sure it could be done, but you guys think forming an online petition is the way to go...how does that comedian most of you guys adore say it "git r done" haha, hes actually a smart guy and im not knocking him he has some funny stuff, and a doctorates degree from what i heard...he knows how to sell his comedy thats for sure:p

hessianmx111
02-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by SRH

Exactly, the 2nd to last paragraph is so true. My teacher told me yesterday that within the next 20 years the majority of america's population is hispanic. Oh and Atkins there are a few black members on this site.

SRH
02-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Thump_It
You are the ignorant one there buddy. So they have their own channel, magazines or whatever. It doesn't affect you at all. I have a gut feeling that you'd still ***** and moan about something or another that had to do with equality even if white people did get their own holiday. Don't you have anything else to worry about? Your arguments are pointless and ignorant. Give me one good reason besides you feeling better about yourself, that white people should have a national month dedication. :ermm:

explain to me like i did to you why each one of my comments is pointless and ignorant, come on do it , otherwise delete that post becuase its irrelevant im not worried about racial equality, i watch tv by what i like not oh **** thats bet im not black i cant watch it, they have some good programs just like every other station, what did i say that was pointless, did you even read what i posted? we done need a month dedication what did we do? throughout history weve always been on top

Thump_It
02-16-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH
no actually no teachers ever preached race to us when we were in school (i graduated 2 years ago) , i actually have a mind of my own, and im probaly more intelligent and think things out more than you, most of you will probaly never understand what im saying but a few of you will, its plain to see why things are how they are , i just see it how it is, no doubt its not fair we dont have a white channel but its uneeded..."that damn srh kid always starting problems he such a ******* whaaaaaaaaa whaha h es always so mad" yeah i guess a little, but some of you post such stupid comments and will argue them to the end if you ask me none of you have done anything but sound like a bunch of spoiled brats wanting more and more, not one valid reason other than well they have bet, post some numbers based on programs watched by diff races and figure out what channels are watched by which groups, and what % of blacks and whites view diff programs and figure out if more whites or blacks watch a wider variety of programs determine if even with bet black tv is dominating white im sure it could be done, but you guys think forming an online petition is the way to go...how does that comedian most of you guys adore say it "git r done" haha, hes actually a smart guy and im not knocking him he has some funny stuff, and a doctorates degree from what i heard...he knows how to sell his comedy thats for sure:p

Well said. Oh yeah, about Larry the Cable Guy, I met him up in Portland, he's a real bright guy. He is very informed. But like you said, he's damn good at selling his act.

Thump_It
02-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by SRH
explain to me like i did to you why each one of my comments is pointless and ignorant, come on do it , otherwise delete that post becuase its irrelevant im not worried about racial equality, i watch tv by what i like not oh **** thats bet im not black i cant watch it, they have some good programs just like every other station

Calm down there fella, I was talking to BansheeGuy or whatever. No flaming towards you.

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 06:09 PM

im the ignorant one? care to elaborate? it does affect me because im sick of hearing this equal rights bs but yet the white man is getting trampled upon. in 20 years when we are the dying species and have nobody stepping it up for us then i want to hear you guys complain that white should have done something as a race instead of just say who cares that they have a month or tv channel. then it will turn into 2 then 5 then the whole tv. and thank you to whomever mentioned mtv, thats all it is. hell i cant even watch mtv for music anymore because all it is, is damn rap or other crap i cant stand. i would rather see meatloaf video than 50cents or whoever his name is. i dont see this world making it another 40 years.

and srh and all you other pro black rights activists are you naacp members? sure seems like it. but anywho im done with this topic simply because everything gets misunderstood, taken out of context, and of course i come out of it being the bad guy. so make way for the bad guy....

SRH
02-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Calm down there fella, I was talking to BansheeGuy or whatever. No flaming towards you.

ahh ok misunderstanding no prb:cool:

Thump_It
02-16-2005, 06:14 PM
im the ignorant one? care to elaborate? it does affect me because im sick of hearing this equal rights bs but yet the white man is getting trampled upon. in 20 years when we are the dying species and have nobody stepping it up for us then i want to hear you guys complain that white should have done something as a race instead of just say who cares that they have a month or tv channel. then it will turn into 2 then 5 then the whole tv. and thank you to whomever mentioned mtv, thats all it is. hell i cant even watch mtv for music anymore because all it is, is damn rap or other crap i cant stand. i would rather see meatloaf video than 50cents or whoever his name is. i dont see this world making it another 40 years.

and srh and all you other pro black rights activists are you naacp members? sure seems like it. but anywho im done with this topic simply because everything gets misunderstood, taken out of context, and of course i come out of it being the bad guy. so make way for the bad guy....

Somebody sounds a little paranoid. But yeah, I guess you are right, Whites are good, any other nationality is out to get us, we better do something?????. Look at all the white people involved with the government, an overwhelming majority, but once again, you are right, we are getting taken over, lol. Funny stuff, please don't leave I want to hear more of your ignorance.:cool:

muddy400EX
02-16-2005, 06:16 PM
wow, there is some long *** posts in this thread:eek:

SRH
02-16-2005, 06:17 PM

hey i dont have a problem with black or white culture, there both interesting and neither is dissapearing, the chappelle show is side by side with blue collar comedy tour, you seem to have that white supremcist attitude (not saying you are one by any means just similar attitude) when alot of america doesnt see a racial boundry any longer or seperation, white people like rap now...not all but some but maybe its the lack of new interesting music from white artists thats forcing more people to listen to a wider variety of music, 50 cent ...whats wrong with him, you might not agree with his style etc but in interviews he seems like a good guy its not like hes got a 5 foot high pink mohawk and black lipstick... but people like him, youd rather see a meatloaf video thats cool, but thats 1980s, i noticed u used them instead of better than jake or some new queer white group...maybe your seeing 50 cent because rock is in a slump and there just copying each other...no creativity

PBlackmon
02-16-2005, 06:18 PM

That's what i'm talkin about!!!!

bansheeguy77
02-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by SRH
hey i dont have a problem with black or white culture, there both interesting and neither is dissapearing, the chappelle show is side by side with blue collar comedy tour, you seem to have that white supremcist attitude (not saying you are one by any means just similar attitude) when alot of america doesnt see a racial boundry any longer or seperation, white people like rap now...not all but some but maybe its the lack of new interesting music from white artists thats forcing more people to listen to a wider variety of music, 50 cent ...whats wrong with him, you might not agree with his style etc but in interviews he seems like a good guy its not like hes got a 5 foot high pink mohawk and black lipstick... but people like him, youd rather see a meatloaf video thats cool, but thats 1980s, i noticed u used them instead of better than jake or some new queer white group...maybe your seeing 50 cent because rock is in a slump and there just copying each other...no creativity

i love chapelles show and i dont really care for the comedy tour. bill engvalls the only good one i think. i dont have a white supremacy attitude at all, i just want equal rights. and no i dont like him, i seen him in interviews he was an old coke dealer and killed many people. also mistreated women, so is that somebody you want your kids looking up to?
and for meatloaf, i used him because many people find him boring and outdated which was trying to prove my point. your right better than jake is queer. but rock is not in a slump, did you listen to the new flaw or saosin cd? great music. but i also just got the new brooks and dunn cd, and lil jon? also just picked chapelles show season 1 up with south park season 5. so no im not an old outdated redneck. it doesnt matter to me the color of your skin for me to like you as an entertainer or person. if i feel you maliciously hate me for being white or are racist that you actually hate me for no reason. then yes i hate you too. some blacks are like that some whites are like that. im sure you feel the same way as i.

Thump_It
02-16-2005, 06:55 PM
Okay, Bansheeguy77, that finally made some sense to me. The thing that I was noticing is blatant attacks at just black people. In reality, trash is trash, whether it be white, black yellow or brown. Yes, there are black people that abuse the system, but their are white people who abuse the system as well. Maybe I just misunderstood what you were saying, but the way you were choosing word selection seemed ignorant to me. I think we are on the same page somewhat. I dislike people in general who abuse the system, but there are always going to be people like that. I guess, judge each as an idividual. Okay I'm done rambling. OH wait, Rock and Roll still lives :devil: .

400exrules
02-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH
.there is no need for a white channel and what would be on it anyway? lets see i just watched a hour of home improvement, then hour of seinfeld, then a hour of everyone loves raymond and didnt see one black guy in that 3 hrs...then (yeah i know) i watched freinds...still no black people...then (yeah i really know) i watched sex and the city...not 1 black person...5 hours of television not one black guy or girl...this why there is a bet.... if i was black i couldnt sit through any of those shows... stop whining

well hell its not our fault their arent enough black actors/actresses to spread around on different tv channels, so they cram them all on BET, maybe they suck at acting, or maybe their all in jail, or livin on welfare...:confused:

Thump_It
02-16-2005, 07:08 PM
well hell its not our fault their arent enough black actors/actresses to spread around on different tv channels, so they cram them all on BET, maybe they suck at acting, or maybe their all in jail, or livin on welfare...:confused:

Here's an Idea, shut your mouth. You are a 16/17 year old ignorant ***, lol. Don't worry I've been there, you'll grow out of it. Well atleast we can all hope that.

02-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
wow, there is some long *** posts in this thread:eek: Thats why I give up.:(

400exrules
02-16-2005, 07:15 PM
who cares, larry the cable guy is king

GIT-R-DONE

Warnerade
02-16-2005, 07:36 PM
Here's an Idea, shut your mouth. You are a 16/17 year old ignorant ***, lol. Don't worry I've been there, you'll grow out of it. Well atleast we can all hope that. agreed.

p.s larry the cable guy isnt even that funny, besides his nascar joke...

FasstMidnightZ
02-16-2005, 07:38 PM
i got Blue coloar comedy tour and rides again both on dvd.....deff sweet dvd's lord i apolagize...when god gives u a lemon make lemonade when god gives you vodka have a party

400exrules
02-16-2005, 08:13 PM
agreed.

p.s larry the cable guy isnt even that funny, besides his nascar joke...

sorry i forgot, i thought he was funny but i guess hes not cuz you said hes not, they must just put him on tv cuz he sucks

SRH
02-16-2005, 08:52 PM
i love chapelles show and i dont really care for the comedy tour. bill engvalls the only good one i think. i dont have a white supremacy attitude at all, i just want equal rights. and no i dont like him, i seen him in interviews he was an old coke dealer and killed many people. also mistreated women, so is that somebody you want your kids looking up to?
and for meatloaf, i used him because many people find him boring and outdated which was trying to prove my point. your right better than jake is queer. but rock is not in a slump, did you listen to the new flaw or saosin cd? great music. but i also just got the new brooks and dunn cd, and lil jon? also just picked chapelles show season 1 up with south park season 5. so no im not an old outdated redneck. it doesnt matter to me the color of your skin for me to like you as an entertainer or person. if i feel you maliciously hate me for being white or are racist that you actually hate me for no reason. then yes i hate you too. some blacks are like that some whites are like that. im sure you feel the same way as i.

you watch a interview then add your own stuff huh, old chief sokum say he kill many people haha, im sure hes done stuff hes ashamed of but there was no mention anywhere of him mistreating women or murdering people,im sure hes shot people or tried to lol those thugsters usually fire 10 shots point blank and dont hit anything, the guy got shot a **** load of times had to sell crack because he had no income to support his gf and kid, like he said he never would of done it if there was another way i dont know i respect the guy for what hes been through and what hes done i gurantee not everyone could , any one that goes through that is a badass, and in that aspect i wouldnt care if my kid admired him for it, i used to think look at that homo mumbling etc but now i think differently of the guy

we all have equal rights by the way

angieyes
02-16-2005, 09:48 PM
bout damn time someone came to there sense's. let us have an all white scholarship or white entertainment channel or holly chit maybe an all white school.

n00b on a 400ex
02-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by angieyes
bout damn time someone came tothere sense's. let us have an all white scholarship or white entertainment channel or holly chit maybe an all white school.

i agree, i dont know if an all-white school would pass but we need to get rid of minority college funds, so what if the kid cant get a job, why do we treat him better beause hes black or mexican?

Jay99400ex
02-16-2005, 10:08 PM
I like black ppl, I think everyone should have one :eek2:

alimdar2times
02-17-2005, 03:54 AM
And just when I was really starting to enjoy this website....

A lot of "send them back home" type of comments in here. Actually fairly disturbing, but if this did happen, what then? Hispanics, Catholics, Jews, and so on and so on.... When you run out of religions and color to base your discriminations on, where would you turn then? The elderly? The handicapped? There's really no difference between one form of discrimination to the next. People of the above mentioned mentality will ALWAYS find someone or something to hate. And, yes, that's what it is, plain and simple, it's hate. And sending them back home is the solution huh? Let me ask you, how many people on this site can lay genuine claim to America as their original homeland? I know I can't. Not a challenge, just a point of sorts. I'm sure that the larger percentage of you posting on this topic disagree vehemently with what I've written - go ahead, flame away.

Warnerade
02-17-2005, 05:02 AM
sorry i forgot, i thought he was funny but i guess hes not cuz you said hes not, they must just put him on tv cuz he sucks its called a personal opinion, maybe after you mature a bit, you might get one of your own and understand everyone has them.

alimdar2times, well said.

oldschool
02-17-2005, 05:24 AM
nacsracer, odviously you have lived a sheltered life with mommy and daddy pampering you, when you want to see how the true ghetto works, come to east st. louis illinois, walk around and tell all the g`s you and them are just alike, i guarantee you will make the 5 o clock news.

angieyes
02-17-2005, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
i agree, i dont know if an all-white school would pass but we need to get rid of minority college funds, so what if the kid cant get a job, why do we treat him better beause hes black or mexican? there are several all black schools and many minority scholarships- all directed at specific races but none for white.
I am not pedjudice by far i have family members that r black but they also know my oppion on this issue, I do not agree with one race getting there ***** kissed because of something that was done to there ancestors. I'm half native american do u see me getting special treatment

oldschool
02-17-2005, 07:25 AM
i`m not prejudice in anyway either, i have some great friends that are kinds of race, religion etc, i just hate the seemingly reverse-discrimination by having quotas on how many black people you have to have on the police/fire depts, and having african-american only scholorships, a scholorship should be open to anyone, the best individual should get it regaurdless of color.

tore up
02-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by SRH

I'am sorry to say this but check out the stats on California..... the majority of the population of Cali. is Hispanic!!! Its already happening........rabbits just rabbits:rolleyes:

Warnerade
02-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by oldschool
nacsracer, odviously you have lived a sheltered life with mommy and daddy pampering you, when you want to see how the true ghetto works, come to east st. louis illinois, walk around and tell all the g`s you and them are just alike, i guarantee you will make the 5 o clock news. i dont recall ever saying we are all alike...

bansheeguy77
02-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by oldschool
i`m not prejudice in anyway either, i have some great friends that are kinds of race, religion etc, i just hate the seemingly reverse-discrimination by having quotas on how many black people you have to have on the police/fire depts, and having african-american only scholorships, a scholorship should be open to anyone, the best individual should get it regaurdless of color.

exactly. that is what my argument. why give them special treatment if america is supposed to be open to anyone. why make the white man the one getting stepped on?

02-17-2005, 11:20 AM

damn dude your are an idiot!! :rolleyes:

zephead400ex
02-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Politics, religion, and "racism" as a whole are things that I'll never debate...for good reason....http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/beatdeadhorse.gif

toby400ex
02-17-2005, 11:56 AM
Kill whitey, white devil, kill kill the white man!

Jekyl_22
02-17-2005, 12:08 PM
hmm.... so many things going on...

I think that affirmative action is wrong. An employer should be able to choose an employee based on their skills and not on their race. I know it's supposed to keep minorities from being discriminated against, but I think that the choice should remain solely the owner's. And if he hires less qualified workers of his race because of racism... then he got the bad end of the deal as well, he ended up with a worker that may be only mediocre or even bad.

As for rap... I'm not a big rap fan at all, save for Dr. Dre & Snoop Dog (they've come out with some awesome stuff in their time). But to tell you the truth, I basically hate rap. And that is ok. I don't have to like it. I probably mainly don't like it because I never grew up in any ghettos or in the "hood". If I did... then I would more likely than not LOVE it! Music is a form of expression... and rap just doesn't express me or how I feel.

As for rock... I can't get enough. But sadly, I believe that rock has seen better days. I mean, are you even going to stand up and try to tell me that there are up-and-coming bands that could rival Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Beatles, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Van Halen...? I dare you! I mean, these people made rock and roll. They defined it and expanded upon it. People like Eddie Van Halen and Jimi Hendricks have changed the way people look at guitars and rock. If you don't know what I'm talking about... listen to Van Halen - Eruption.

As for the caucasian television, I don't really care much about that because I don't watch TV much at all unless it's a movie. I would rather be riding :) .

Hmm... Black History Month... interesting concept. I don't really get the point, but maybe since I'm white I'm not supposed to (joking). I think what it is... it's a great way for Black Americans to have someone to look up to. I think someone has made an awesome point earlier about them not having any black super heroes (which is untrue but true in the fact that there aren't many). Lol, I can't remember his name, but there it's some guy in a green suit on Cartoon Network. Black History Month is a great way for African Americans to see some of their own people who have broke through poverty and opression and succeeded. I'm not saying that blacks are opressed anymore, but back in the day... they certainly were.

I think that a good person to look up to is Bill Cosby. I mean, look at the guy. He's a well educated, famous, wealthy black man. He has said some really good stuff recently pertaining to the Black youth. E-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n! Yes, it's probably harder for them than myself. I don't have many distractions and everyone around me is striving as well. But to live in a ghetto and get an education would be hard because they have people around them dropping out and selling drugs everywhere they look. But that is no excuse to not try. This is America! The land of opportunity! Strive for exellence and try you hardest at everything that you do, and you will suceed (not guaranteed.. but we me our own destinies).

What else? Oh... me worrying about my $5000 quad? I don't know if anyone told you, but mine is $7000. Lol, I'm sorry that is horrible of me. But I work for it and I can do whatever I want with my money as far as I'm concerned as long as I'm not hurting others or infringing upon other's rights (that's in the Constitution).

OH! Now I remember! I was going to speak about crime and what-not. I think that white people are just better at not getting caught! I live in the boondocks, and I still have lots of crime going on around me. There are drug busts every week within a few hundred yards of my home. This crack addict guy always walks into my garage and sits down when I'm out there playing guitar. I'm just like, "Hmm... Hi." He starts looking around for stuff to steal and it's just not cool. He asks me for money, gas, a job, and basically everything he could have if he would work hard and quit doing drugs! He is a skid mark on the underpants of society (stolen quote). I think we should ship him to Africa! Better yet, let's ship everyone who is a menace to society to the lands of our enemies so they can destroy them from the inside. Sadly.... that won't ever happen :( .

Ok I'm sorry for my VERY long post. I covered most of the stuff I think. Oh well, if not, I may just post another. Thanks.

MY450R
02-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by D-ACTIV8
first somewhat objective, nonstereotyped opinion I have read on this whole thread
your nuts !
im not on welfare and i am paying child support so what the hell is that post about ...someone feeling sorry for them because of the color of their skin
black ppl can get just as good of a job as i have
but wait that requires going to school and not dropping out,also not getting in trouble withh the law and further more everyone here knows that if you want to be something all you have to do is try.
boo hoo those poor black people cant make anything of their own lives wahhhhhhh
give me a break get up off your lazy welfare *** and go to school ,make something of yourself and quit crying about how badly your treated .damn if the shoe fits wear it!!

Jekyl_22
02-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Oh yeah! As for the Hispanics taking over... I'll be moving to a third world country soon. I plan to marry at least 1000 caucasian wives and of which I will have at least 100 kids with each. I believe that this will give our race a fighting chance in the future and create a whole new baby boom (baaby boom 2 as it will become know). Then I will train them to swim very far because there is no way I could afford to fly them all here. So after swimming to the United States, we will claim America for our own once more!!!

angieyes
02-17-2005, 12:16 PM
wonder how much longer this thread is gonna last. geting pretty down an dirty
lmfao

MY450R
02-17-2005, 12:22 PM
it probably would have gotten locked a lot sooner if i was posting since the beggining.but that will be enough from me anyhow
if anyone has something to say to me please feel free to pm me and we'll discuss it in further detail!!

Jekyl_22
02-17-2005, 12:24 PM
Sorry... one more.

Every race has been severly discriminated against at one time or another in America. It's kinda like paying your dues. Irish, Jewish, Native American, Mexican, English, African, etc.. But the point is that they banded together and fought for something bigger than themselves. They "stuck it to the man". Everyone has had to earn their rights, they weren't handed over on a platter.

Oh and as for crime and such again... where do you think most of the country's wealthiest families got their money? Crime. Many of the extremely wealthy families in America are such because of things like bootlegging! It was called prohibition and it opened the flood gates for many to become rich.

If you don't agree with me on anything I've said... then you are wrong. My views are the only right ones. Kidding... but if you feel I am wrong, plz post because I always liek to see the other side and that is part of being/becoming educated. :chinese:

zephead400ex
02-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Britian took a large amount of criminals to (what is now) Australia to get them out of Britian and their prisons. To bad we couldn't impose something like this to our justice system.

Rap is not a music for "blacks" or "whites," it's music made for all people, just like every other genre. Music is meant to evoke emotion whether it's a positive or negative.

Jekyl_22
02-17-2005, 01:02 PM
Music does evoke emotion, but it's a way of expressing yourself as well. As for me, I can't relate to a lot of the stuff they rap about. I'm no player and so I guess I can't throw my hands in the air;). Music isn't "Black" or "White", but it is definetly targeted towards certainly cultures, races, locations, and times. And it is probably a pretty safe thing to assume that most people listen mainly to music that is target towards them. Obviously not all people... Lord knows that Led Zeppelin wasn't my generation, but I still love em. Jimmy Page can play like most can only dream. And as for the dragon suit... SWEET! I want one!

I would like to correct myself though on one thing, I think that rock isn't really directed towards any certain people in particular. It's kind of a music of the people.

Example: LOL... Backstreet Boys. What better example could one use? They targeted young teenage girls of the mid 90's. I don't think I ever saw a 40-year-old redneck singing to Backstreet Boys...sure it happened, but I didn't see it. Even though I would have liked to! But I'm just saying that whenever you sell something (in this case music) you always have a target market.

I have a lot of respect for rappers because there are a lot of very good ones out there.

Oh I'm sorry, I ramble too much, but here's something I want to share that doesn't really have much to do with anything being discussed.

Marky Mark... Life In The Streets. HA! His life was far from being in the streets! Must say... it's a very good song though.

300ex13
02-17-2005, 01:14 PM

yes this is true....but do we really celebrate it???? lol i guess we should have one!!!

zephead400ex
02-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Jekyl_22 , haha, Zep was a little before my generation too, but I do my best to keep my generation appreciating the roots of rock:D. But you can't have one of the dragon suits, your not cool enough, haha! jp bro! Do you know what tour Page wore the dragon suit on?...:D

Anytime you wanna talk Led Zeppelin, I'm your man:devil: Plant's lyrics are all sexual, period!

SRH
02-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Jekyl_22
hmm.... so many things going on...

I think that affirmative action is wrong. An employer should be able to choose an employee based on their skills and not on their race. I know it's supposed to keep minorities from being discriminated against, but I think that the choice should remain solely the owner's. And if he hires less qualified workers of his race because of racism... then he got the bad end of the deal as well, he ended up with a worker that may be only mediocre or even bad.

As for rap... I'm not a big rap fan at all, save for Dr. Dre & Snoop Dog (they've come out with some awesome stuff in their time). But to tell you the truth, I basically hate rap. And that is ok. I don't have to like it. I probably mainly don't like it because I never grew up in any ghettos or in the "hood". If I did... then I would more likely than not LOVE it! Music is a form of expression... and rap just doesn't express me or how I feel.

As for rock... I can't get enough. But sadly, I believe that rock has seen better days. I mean, are you even going to stand up and try to tell me that there are up-and-coming bands that could rival Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Beatles, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Van Halen...? I dare you! I mean, these people made rock and roll. They defined it and expanded upon it. People like Eddie Van Halen and Jimi Hendricks have changed the way people look at guitars and rock. If you don't know what I'm talking about... listen to Van Halen - Eruption.

As for the caucasian television, I don't really care much about that because I don't watch TV much at all unless it's a movie. I would rather be riding :) .

Hmm... Black History Month... interesting concept. I don't really get the point, but maybe since I'm white I'm not supposed to (joking). I think what it is... it's a great way for Black Americans to have someone to look up to. I think someone has made an awesome point earlier about them not having any black super heroes (which is untrue but true in the fact that there aren't many). Lol, I can't remember his name, but there it's some guy in a green suit on Cartoon Network. Black History Month is a great way for African Americans to see some of their own people who have broke through poverty and opression and succeeded. I'm not saying that blacks are opressed anymore, but back in the day... they certainly were.

I think that a good person to look up to is Bill Cosby. I mean, look at the guy. He's a well educated, famous, wealthy black man. He has said some really good stuff recently pertaining to the Black youth. E-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n! Yes, it's probably harder for them than myself. I don't have many distractions and everyone around me is striving as well. But to live in a ghetto and get an education would be hard because they have people around them dropping out and selling drugs everywhere they look. But that is no excuse to not try. This is America! The land of opportunity! Strive for exellence and try you hardest at everything that you do, and you will suceed (not guaranteed.. but we me our own destinies).

What else? Oh... me worrying about my $5000 quad? I don't know if anyone told you, but mine is $7000. Lol, I'm sorry that is horrible of me. But I work for it and I can do whatever I want with my money as far as I'm concerned as long as I'm not hurting others or infringing upon other's rights (that's in the Constitution).

OH! Now I remember! I was going to speak about crime and what-not. I think that white people are just better at not getting caught! I live in the boondocks, and I still have lots of crime going on around me. There are drug busts every week within a few hundred yards of my home. This crack addict guy always walks into my garage and sits down when I'm out there playing guitar. I'm just like, "Hmm... Hi." He starts looking around for stuff to steal and it's just not cool. He asks me for money, gas, a job, and basically everything he could have if he would work hard and quit doing drugs! He is a skid mark on the underpants of society (stolen quote). I think we should ship him to Africa! Better yet, let's ship everyone who is a menace to society to the lands of our enemies so they can destroy them from the inside. Sadly.... that won't ever happen :( .

Ok I'm sorry for my VERY long post. I covered most of the stuff I think. Oh well, if not, I may just post another. Thanks.

see good post, some of those super heros became black after they came out... i think your talking about the green lantern, he use to be white lol i have an old action figure of him

i hate drugged out bums who just beg borrow and steal...there are plenty of kids around here who have every opportunity to do something with themselves blow all there money on drugs... i was paying for some **** at the mall once and some kid saw i had money in my wallet so after i was walking away he said yo man can i bum a dollar , i said no ****in way hes like your a stingy mother ****er i mumble shut the **** up something and he gave me a dirty look and walked away, that kind of stuff just pisses me off, looks at me like i owe him something, he was no innercity poor kid just a average kid

you wanna see the worst example of tough wanan bes look at the new kids on the block...there video hang tough...im so scared

SRH
02-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
your nuts !
im not on welfare and i am paying child support so what the hell is that post about ...someone feeling sorry for them because of the color of their skin
but wait that requires going to school and not dropping out,also not getting in trouble withh the law and further more everyone here knows that if you want to be something all you have to do is try.
give me a break get up off your lazy welfare *** and go to school ,make something of yourself and quit crying about how badly your treated .damn if the shoe fits wear it!!

no one cares about you please stop posting, your just one big outburst of disorganized anger, everyone else is having a discussion /debate which is interesting for some people here to read and post about

derekhonda
02-17-2005, 05:13 PM
you can read in any econ book:

Welfare keeps the poor not wanting to work. (why should they, they get paid just the same)

and

Welfare makes the working not want to work (amongst other things, why would you want to go work when you know 35% of your money is going towards someone else and their causes)

Welfare, over all, is not a good thing, but it makes the world go round, many people couldn't function without handouts....or so the democrats will have you believe.

F'in liberals :rolleyes:

400exrules
02-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
your nuts !

HELL YAH i agree 100%, i see it like that too. Some may think its just lashing out in anger, or being racists, but thats how it is atleast 75% of the time. They set bad examples for themselves, make life hard on themselves, and then start crying and complainin that they dont have anything and that everyone is racist against them and that they deserve free money from the government.
Im not saying all blacks are like this, many are very successful and thankful people, but some of you need to adjust your vision, and focus on reality.......because a majority of the time it turns out like My450r said

MY450R
02-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by SRH
no one cares about you please stop posting, your just one big outburst of disorganized anger, everyone else is having a discussion /debate which is interesting for some people here to read and post about
im just stating the facts and i have just as much a right to post as anyone else so get off my back!!
and furtermore i know a lot more about this subject and anytime you want to debate bring it!

Ryan
02-18-2005, 12:21 PM
I didn't read much of this thread, but in my opinion, I could care less if we have a white history month or not. I don't see any advantage we would get out of it. Atlease for me, it would just be like any other day.

I don't agree with this afirmitive action crap, but giving us a month that we can call "White history month," Who honestly needs this?

Jekyl_22
02-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Jimmy Page's Dragon suit was worn during their 1975 tour of Physical Graffiti, don't know the name of the tour.... sorry :( They toured both America and Great Britain.

I suppose I should get half credit for that one... but do you know where and by whom his suit was made?

P.S. Eddie Van Halen is the greatest guitarist ever! ;)

zephead400ex
02-18-2005, 01:46 PM
haha, I'll give ya full credit, it was the 1975 World Tour:D Physcial Graffiti is my 2nd favorite album, right behined Zep III:cool:

I'm not sure how made the suit...but that gives me something to do! Thanks:D When I find something I'll post it.

I can't completely agree with you about Eddie, but I'm not going to say Page is the best guitarist of all time b/c as we all know, that's not true!:) Zep was way ahead of their time in production, mixing, etc. which is some of the reason their sound is so unique, and kick's so much ***, haha!

bansheeguy77
02-18-2005, 02:14 PM
now now...we all know kirk hammet is the best guitarist

trx400exxracer
10-31-2005, 04:43 PM
and what exactly would be on this wtv? probably the stupidest **** known the man, but i guess its jsut the fact of having one, right?

Andy Millonakis would be on there lol

MOFO
10-31-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
Andy Millonakis would be on there lol

and what was YOUR point in bring this thread back?