PDA

View Full Version : Tv

BrandonBlackmon
02-16-2005, 12:37 PM
When I find time to watch TV I hardly ever see any shows dealing with ATV's. I sometimes catch ATV sport television and it upsets me when I catch the end of it and then find out that hunting and fishing shows are all that's going to be on the rest of the day.:( Anyways, I just wished that they had a channel specifically devoted to ATV enthusiasts! Does anyone agree with me?

PBlackmon
02-16-2005, 12:48 PM
That would be cool. I do wish that there was a channel devoted to only sport ATVs. That would be the only thing I would watch!!

BrandonBlackmon
02-16-2005, 12:50 PM
me too cuz!!!

400exrules
02-16-2005, 02:12 PM
if their was, it would be 90% utilities and shows that treat you like youve never seen an atv in your life before

BrandonBlackmon
02-17-2005, 07:42 AM
I know, what I was proposing is a sport ATV channel where there is nothing but jammed packed action! Not this testing Utility ATV's bullcrap.

FourFiftyFour
02-17-2005, 09:40 AM
yeah i caught a glimps of one of those atv shows once, i got all excited when i saw clips of GNC races last year but then it was "how to ride through whoops" and they were showing you how to and they were using a utility four wheeler........WTF not every four wheeler is 4x4..... BLAH

Bush0102
02-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BrandonBlackmon
I know, what I was proposing is a sport ATV channel where there is nothing but jammed packed action! Not this testing Utility ATV's bullcrap.

theres not nearly enough of a market to create such a channel. If you did a channel devoted to powersports, it would be a lot more sucessful- throw in dirtbikes, street bike racing, powerboat racing, and it might be a possibility- but it still probably wouldnt be enough to make money. Also, it would be nearly impossible to produce a 24/7 channel just using sport quads.