PDA

View Full Version : Need so expert help

OldmanWheeler
02-16-2005, 11:04 AM
I have a friend who works for an officer for the local Salvation Army. Obviously his salary is mediocre compared to most of ours. He has been setting aside money for almost three years to buy an ATV (we use our personal ATV’s when our Emergency Disaster Services is called out to assist with fires, tornados and floods. In fact we sent a response team to Florida earlier this year after the hurricanes devastated the state). Anyway, three years of saving his pennies he was finally able to purchase a Kawasaki Brute Force.

I need your help with economical way to do some upgrades on his quad (I never should have let him ride mine with the Elka Shocks!). Does anyone have any creative ideas of how we can upgrade the OEM shocks? Any ideas or help you can give us is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

dn1911
02-16-2005, 12:07 PM
i have heard some good reveiws on Works shocks for the Brute. one of the magazines used the works with some wider ITP ATR tires and the said it helped alot.

Ken Robey
02-16-2005, 07:00 PM
since you are FD racing and i was on the Penland Brothers team this past year, I can still offer some advice. Give Mike Penland a call, he would be more than glad to help out. He probably has something laying around the garage cheap. If you need his number I have it.

OldmanWheeler
02-17-2005, 07:04 AM
Good idea Ken. I have Mikes number and I call him today. Thanks