PDA

View Full Version : Strangest Piercings

LazeR
02-16-2005, 01:27 AM
Friend of mine online sent me these pics, i just find this really screwed up.

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A40225/high/18ggupiercings10.jpg
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A40915/high/martin.jpg

AlbaKFX
02-16-2005, 02:32 AM
That kid with the peircings in his gums is going to find himself with a severe case of gingevitis(sp) with those things, with the lack of tooth brushing he seems to be doing.

alimdar2times
02-16-2005, 02:49 AM
So what exactly do you do with those earlobes and bleeding gums when you have to grow up and get a real job? Not trying to be rude, I'm all about individualism, but I gotta believe that won't interview real well.

HtFoxChick
02-16-2005, 07:43 AM
Yuk!:huh

your2slo2
02-16-2005, 08:20 AM
:eek2: why would you want your gums pierced ? and why would anybody want something irritating there eye ? sure hope she doesnt wear contacts

LazeR
02-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by alimdar2times
So what exactly do you do with those earlobes and bleeding gums when you have to grow up and get a real job? Not trying to be rude, I'm all about individualism, but I gotta believe that won't interview real well.

Hope you dont think thats me. No way in hell i would ever do that crap. I just posted them because when i saw it i was like :huh :eek2:

Quad18star
02-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Yeah that's just plain f**ked up !!!!!

What do you call the one you get on your wang ?? I had somebody ask me what it was called the other day and I can't think of it's name for the life of me .

Syrus
02-16-2005, 09:27 AM
I have my eyebrow pierced, but it actually looks good on me. I also had my dracus peirced (small hard part on ur ear lob) butit got ripped out in a fight.

I-7
02-16-2005, 09:56 AM
Almost the stupidest thing I have ever seen right next to Prince Albert piercing or whatever

BLEEDRED
02-16-2005, 09:58 AM
What do you call the one you get on your wang ??

Prince Albert. Goes through the hole and comes out the bottom of the head...:eek:

Hillshooter
02-16-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm into piercings and I find those pics disturbing. And thats coming from someone that has a Prince Albert

Honda4trax250x
02-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Hillshooter
I'm into piercings and I find those pics disturbing. And thats coming from someone that has a Prince Albert

ewwww dude, you dont gotta share that with us

what if you rack your nuts on the gas tank of your quad? ouchhhh

400exrules
02-16-2005, 01:57 PM
yah, goodluck lookin mature enough to get a job with that crap all over you, i know i deff. wouldnt hire either of them f'ed up ppl.

same thing with black ppl and the silver teeth sh*t, i think it makes u look like u got your ***** beat and all your teeth got knocked out like a retard lol. but they think their cooler with them so wutever, fine by me, i know ill get the job while you dont, so do wut you want.

prob get flamed for this, but bring it on

theTman
02-16-2005, 02:01 PM
:huh

dunnonuttin
02-16-2005, 02:12 PM
wanna know whats strange? why i peirced my ear with a safety pin when my mom didnt care to take me to get it pierced:huh

Mxjunkie
02-16-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
wanna know whats strange? why i peirced my ear with a safety pin when my mom didnt care to take me to get it pierced:huh

my friend usually just sticks pins and hoops where ever he wants during school lol a friend of mine did his lip with a safety pin

02-16-2005, 02:56 PM
mxjunkie sure he dose

dunnonuttin
02-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Foxracer200
mxjunkie sure he dose no actually i got a friend who does it too. he's the one who talked me into it.

Mxjunkie
02-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Foxracer200
mxjunkie sure he dose

he sure does, hes the one that was with your sister, but i wont start anything on here ;)

heres a pretty strange one
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A21203/high/axx164.jpg

blondie69
02-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Some people are idiots. A couple peircings isn't bad if their in fairly regular places...but eye lids..dangly balls..GUMS...their retarded. One of my semi friends, she has so many its retarded. About 6 in each ear (and one of her ears she has a piece of a pen tube in it...thats kinda gross...), nipples, belly button, um other areas, nose (its a U type thing that goes threw each nostril and threw the center thing), lip, chin/lip (whatever that's called), tongue, and even that thing when u lift up your tongue!? That piece of skin that goes up n down. I can't remember if she has any more...but she's a damn city girl moved out to the country...she looks like an idiot. When she talks she can't even speak right cuz of all the damn metal in her mouth...:huh

Nausty
02-16-2005, 04:54 PM
OWWWW

that **** is nuts!:eek:

02-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by AlbaKFX
That kid with the peircings in his gums is going to find himself with a severe case of gingevitis(sp) with those things, with the lack of tooth brushing he seems to be doing.

I think hes got worse problems with him than gingivitis.:huh

D-ACTIV8
02-16-2005, 05:01 PM
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/03-nose/A40205/high/kyle20.jpg

look up big nostril or septum punch

SRH
02-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Some people are idiots. A couple peircings isn't bad if their in fairly regular places...but eye lids..dangly balls..GUMS...their retarded. One of my semi friends, she has so many its retarded. About 6 in each ear (and one of her ears she has a piece of a pen tube in it...thats kinda gross...), nipples, belly button, um other areas, nose (its a U type thing that goes threw each nostril and threw the center thing), lip, chin/lip (whatever that's called), tongue, and even that thing when u lift up your tongue!? That piece of skin that goes up n down. I can't remember if she has any more...but she's a damn city girl moved out to the country...she looks like an idiot. When she talks she can't even speak right cuz of all the damn metal in her mouth...:huh

def country people are really narrow minded when it comes to that stuff, its odd how judgemental people are , especially older people, when it comes to piercings and tatoos and jobs it dont mix

blondie69
02-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by SRH
def country people are really narrow minded when it comes to that stuff, its odd how judgemental people are , especially older people, when it comes to piercings and tatoos and jobs it dont mix

I wouldn't say country ppls are that narrow minded, I've lived in the country for all my life (nearly 18 yrs)and I have 5 peircings in my ears (4 bottom, 1 top), all of which are guaged. And I plan on gettin my eyebrow done. But when ya got like over 8 on your whole body...(that's really pushing it..) it just gets over whelming. And tattoo's are nothing big, I plan on getting one this summer.

SRH
02-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
I wouldn't say country ppls are that narrow minded, I've lived in the country for all my life (nearly 18 yrs)and I have 5 peircings in my ears (4 bottom, 1 top), all of which are guaged. And I plan on gettin my eyebrow done. But when ya got like over 8 on your whole body...(that's really pushing it..) it just gets over whelming. And tattoo's are nothing big, I plan on getting one this summer.

i guess i mean the old timers you have to be into the stuff in order to think its not stupid

banshee364r
02-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
he sure does, hes the one that was with your sister, but i wont start anything on here ;)

heres a pretty strange one
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A21203/high/axx164.jpg

i hope his boyfreind doesnt have his cock peirced

Ralph
02-16-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by banshee364r

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats hilarious,,, they can call it "Jousting"

02-16-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by banshee364r

HAHAHAHA, yea, thatd be an awkward 911 call. :eek2: :huh

parkers30
02-16-2005, 10:48 PM
a kid at school has the base of his neck pierceed right across his spine, and i met a kid who had studs through his forarm, but he was nuts anyway.... he could blow fire nearly 30'

nosliw
02-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
HAHAHAHA, yea, thatd be an awkward 911 call. :eek2: :huh

LOL!!!!!!!!!

alimdar2times
02-17-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
Hope you dont think thats me. No way in hell i would ever do that crap. I just posted them because when i saw it i was like :huh :eek2:

I read the initial post, so no, I don't think that's you. Even if I thought it was you, it shouldn't matter if you like it. I'm just giving my opinion, which is that a person should think of the future. Take me, for example. I started getting tats about 12 years ago, and I adhere to a strict policy of making sure I can easily cover them up (with a t-shirt or pants) if need be, for the sake of interviewing or other reasons. This is just my opinion, feel free to disagree or flame away....:devil:

Mxjunkie
02-17-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by alimdar2times
I read the initial post, so no, I don't think that's you. Even if I thought it was you, it shouldn't matter if you like it. I'm just giving my opinion, which is that a person should think of the future. Take me, for example. I started getting tats about 12 years ago, and I adhere to a strict policy of making sure I can easily cover them up (with a t-shirt or pants) if need be, for the sake of interviewing or other reasons. This is just my opinion, feel free to disagree or flame away....:devil:

lol i figure if you spend money on a tattoo then u might as well put it somewhere so people can see it, Im most likely getting sleves once im old enough

alimdar2times
02-17-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
lol i figure if you spend money on a tattoo then u might as well put it somewhere so people can see it, Im most likely getting sleves once im old enough

I can honestly say that if I firmly believed that my current employer would also be my last, I'd go for full coverage as well. In shorts and a wife beater mine are in plain view, even more so if I'm running around without a shirt on altogether. I swear, it's more addictive than any narcotic I know of.....

MY450R
02-17-2005, 09:11 AM
what a dumb ***
i hate ppl like that
i mean im not opposed to piercings because my g-f has some nice ones but that is just outrageous and he should be shot imo