Bush0102
02-15-2005, 11:20 PM
kara and i had this argument earlier...

i say xc, she say mx.

we'll see what the rest of you have to say

Quad18star
02-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Can I vote twice and say both MX and XC ?? :blah:

I enjoy a mix of both .... I like hitting the track for practice ( no racing) and I love blasting threw the woods ( no racing) . LOL :D

Bush0102
02-15-2005, 11:29 PM
haha flip a coin and vote... i dont want to look like a loser with no poll responses!

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
kara and i had this argument earlier...

i say xc, she say mx.

we'll see what the rest of you have to say

LOL howd i know u would put this on here :D

Bush0102
02-15-2005, 11:32 PM
i see you updated your signature with you new goodies greg...

MoToXQuAdChIcK: I VOTED FOR MOTOCROSS NEENER NEENER NEENER!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Quad18star
02-15-2005, 11:39 PM
haha flip a coin and vote... i dont want to look like a loser with no poll responses!

LMAO ... Canadian coins have heads on both sides ... get's too confusing . ;) Joke .

If I REALLY had to pick , and had the balls to jump big , I'd say MX .... but it also takes nuts to fly threw trees wide open ... so once again I'm in a jam .

Why didn't you had wheelchair racing ?? :p

And yeah ... the signature got an update with the new goodies that came in today . :devil: Next thing I need is bars ... then I'm done for a while . Gotta save up some $$ so I can move out .

I sure hope I can shrink one of my Legacy t-shirts .... there is a HUGE difference between a Medium and a Large ( didn't think there would be) . If not , my dad is getting a gift .LOL . And of course it's the brown t-shirt .... the one I wanted . :ermm:

FourFiftyFour
02-15-2005, 11:40 PM

MoToXQuAdChIcK: I VOTED FOR MOTOCROSS NEENER NEENER NEENER!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

WOOOHOOOO :blah:

Mxjunkie
02-15-2005, 11:43 PM
XC some mx :)

nosliw
02-15-2005, 11:49 PM
XC

nothing like having a voice in the back of your head singing 'watch out for bears' all day

ooohhhhhh gotta go family guy's on

Bush0102
02-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

And yeah ... the signature got an update with the new goodies that came in today . :devil: Next thing I need is bars ... then I'm done for a while . Gotta save up some $$ so I can move out .

get some tag t-2s. I'm a fan of moose but they dont have a set that looks good on the yfz.

Bush0102
02-16-2005, 12:02 AM
someone voted flat track...looks like QJ has been here. It doesnt seem that popular on this site, it seems kinda cool though.

Sportrax10
02-16-2005, 06:30 AM
I voted MX, because thats what im setting my 450r for...

I wish I could have two 450r's, one set up for both... I grew up riding in the woods and it will always be one of my favorite things to do... :D

Dust_1503
02-16-2005, 10:06 AM
XC and MX both have their own things both are equal in my books i prolly have a lil bit more favoritism with XC since i raced that first and for 4 years. This is my 2nd year of MX so after this season we'll see if anything changes.

MY450R
02-16-2005, 10:28 AM
xc baby
it kicks ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quadrcr161
02-16-2005, 10:39 AM
TT/oval, i only race mx because i have to, noone else around here races anything else.

beak7707
02-16-2005, 12:36 PM
I'm a huge XC fan. Started racing last year now cant get enough of it. About the only MX I don is when the XC course runs on the MX track. I think it would be cool to MX but I cant do those big ***** jumps, so I just try to miss trees!

bone705
02-16-2005, 12:38 PM
you cant be afraid to leave the ground beak:devil:

02-16-2005, 01:00 PM
if I raced it would be woods...I need to get to the MX tracks more often but no time with g/f, school, hockey, and job

FourFiftyFour
02-17-2005, 12:05 AM
uh oh looks like MX is WINNING

:blah: