PDA

View Full Version : Trade 4x4 Truck for ATV

JxxxOxxxE
02-15-2005, 10:40 PM
Well, heres the story on the truck. Its a 1978 Ford F150. It has a 400 modified in it, with a C6 transmission, and the NP 205 gear driven transfer case. The drivetrain is basically bulletproof.

I bought it a little over 4 years ago for $4000, just as a play toy, after the guy had just rebuilt the motor. I live in the country, so I did take it out a few times when I first got it, and it was alot of fun mudding and doing some rock crawling. It was a blast and the truck did really great.

I covered entire truck with the spray-in type bedliner material as to not worry about scratches when offroading it.

Since I have had it, I know for a fact that I haven't put over 500 miles on it.

Here is the only recent pic that of it. This is exactly what it looks like now. The only thing that realy needs to be done, is that it needs a dash. I still have the original, but took it out to replace it with a custom aluminum one, but lost insterest before I got that far.

If anyone is interested, my email is JoeKreke@aol.com

http://www.fbodypages.com/joe/images/personal/Joe_Truck_05.jpg

100%suzuki
02-17-2005, 10:51 AM
GOOD LUCK! geting a quad for that pos.:blah:

wilsonracing
03-01-2005, 07:35 AM
totaly rebuilt new piston and rings all new gaskets new rear brakes newer clutchs razzr maxxis tires on rear flipped front wheels.$800 or trade.

oldschool
03-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by 100%suzuki
GOOD LUCK! geting a quad for that pos.:blah:

I DIDN`T WANT TO BE THE ONE TO SAY IT LOL

:o