PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Avic-N1 For Sale OBO

roughrider01
02-15-2005, 10:28 PM
I have a Pioneer Avic-N1 Navi/CD/DVD/MP3 player for a vehicle for sale.

It has an automatic flip down and fold up 6.5" screen. You turn on your vehicle and it flips up, you shut it down and it folds down. This thing is crazy with all the features it has. The navigation has helped me a quite a few times when i got lost when travelling. It plays CDs, MP3, DVDs and is xm ready. It also has a gyroscope that measures all your g-forces your pulling, tells you your degrees of slope in the car, has a speedometer.. etc. Theres too many things to list what it can do. I personally dont think there is a better deck for a vehicle than this one.

Go here for further info: link (www.avic-n1.com)

It retails for $2000 and i had it since the end of last summer. Its in perfect shape and i can get as many pics as you want... just let me know. Im selling just because I already have a nice deck laying around and would like some extra cash. Believe me, if i wasnt low on cash i would keep it. Ill even ship it for free.

If your interested, lets talk.

I do take paypal but the buyer will have to add the 3% that paypal keeps. I will also take a money order/ check. Its up to you.

Thanks, Steve

circusfreak6
02-16-2005, 05:09 AM
that thing looks sick man, free bump

rider250ex
02-16-2005, 08:02 AM
i had the same one for a lil while. sooo sick. how much you looking to get for it.

roughrider01
02-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Yes your guys are right its sick, this is the only deck that ive owned that actually talks to you... lol.

Im not really sure what im looking to get but if your interested, make some offers. Id actually even trade this for 450r parts.

BTW, I got all the software updates for it.

Ill have pics up in a couple hours.

Thanks.

roughrider01
02-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Heres a pic that is about a month or two old that i just found on my computer..

gojk
02-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Give me a starting price?

roughrider01
02-16-2005, 10:41 AM
$1250 shipped

gojk
02-16-2005, 12:34 PM
If I can land a job before you sell it I will buy it.

roughrider01
02-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Ok, ill tell you what this thing will do.. its awesome.

First of all the navigation. You get two discs, an east and west for the us (i have an extra one of both, two of them are updated). You put one of the discs in then punch in the street to where you want to go. It will then calculate your trip, you then press the eject button and then it will automatically save the trip so you can put in a CD/MP3/DVD disc while your navi is running. If you have to make a turn, the music will fade and a voice prompt will tell you your turn is coming up. If you ever go off the route it will automatically find a another route to get you to where your going. Lets say your in a town and youre hungry and you want to go to McDonalds or something. Go to the vicinity search and a bunch of folders will pop up like; hotels, fast foods, gas stations, etc.. you pick fast foods and then it will show all the fast food restaurents in the area. You pick one and it will tell you how to get there... very handy.

Another cool thing is the vehicle dynamics. In the brain it has a gyroscope this will tell you how many front to back and side to side G's you are pulling. They bottom out at 1.25 G +-. The only time ive bottom them out is pulling a reverse donut is my grocery getter ford focus . Say your on a hill and want to know what degree slope you car is, this will tellyou. It also has a speedometer which also looks like the one in your car.. pretty cool. Theres a couple other features like voltage, direction, etc..

There is a safety feature so you cant play DVDs while driving, i know a couple ways around it if you want to know. This is at your own risk; kinda dangerous and illegal.. lol

There are so many options for audio; you can control everything you want with your subs and main speakers.. too many to list.

When you put in a burnt CD it will name all the tracks. All you have to do is tap the song you want with your finger or just use the joystick on the bottom left of the deck. I burn MP3's just because you can put in a lot of songs on one discs. Left and right on the joystick switches tracks and up and down switches folders or you can do all this by touching the screen.

Like you can see in the pic Ive added, you can load in whatever background pic you want.

You can set the screen to pop out when you start your car and to close when you shut off your car, or you can set it to do it manually.

I printed off a manual before i got this just so i would know how to use it when i got it. The manual was 120 pages long, meaning this thing can do alot!

I know alot of ppl dont know about this deck so i thought i would type a few things about it, any questions just ask.

roughrider01
02-17-2005, 04:00 PM
TTT

roughrider01
02-19-2005, 10:26 AM
Bump